All Trump needs to win are these four issues.

I fully agree and for the same reason. I like his politics, I don't like his thin skin or his demeanor.
He's too much of a distraction.

Also, I don't like having to spend so much time dealing with his unforced errors because he shoots off his mouth without thinking first.

Biden will run on Trump is a Crybaby Loser

America does not like Crybaby Losers
Now I know you’re sometimes a joker rightwinger, so I can only assume this post is in jest. Yes go ahead and run sleepy Joe please! Please convince him he’ll be the winner, because in 2019 Sleepy Joe said he wouldn’t run unless he was guaranteed a win, right? Yes! Much better than some unknown rabbit out of the hat who might appeal to younger voters. The progressives I’ve been talking with can’t stand sleepy Joe, nor his senseless overreach telling them how to live their lives!

I talk with many young progs daily who are now of voting age. I will start spreading the word that I have it on your authority rightwinger, that sleepy Joe will be the 2024 candidate and I’ll get back with you about their comments lol

Now I know you’re sometimes a joker rightwinger, so I can only assume this post is in jest. Yes go ahead and run sleepy Joe please! Please convince him he’ll be the winner, because in 2019 Sleepy Joe said he wouldn’t run unless he was guaranteed a win, right? Yes! Much better than some unknown rabbit out of the hat who might appeal to younger voters. The progressives I’ve been talking with can’t stand sleepy Joe, nor his senseless overreach telling them how to live their lives!

I talk with many young progs daily who are now of voting age. I will start spreading the word that I have it on your authority rightwinger, that sleepy Joe will be the 2024 candidate and I’ll get back with you about their comments lol
I am serious as a Train Wreck

Trump is a Crybaby Loser
That is one of his many negative traits. They include being a compulsive liar, indifferent to others, un-intelligent, impulsive…..

84 million Americans voted against him in 2020, if Republicans want to run him for the third time, President Biden knows how to beat him.

Forum List

Back