All Trump needs to win are these four issues.

I live in a town of about 1,000, set down in the middle of many thousands of acres of farmland. I talk to those farmers in the grocery store and the hardware store and the city council meetings, and I've yet to meet one who doesn't absolutely despise Brandon.

Town of about 1000

Talk to people in cities of over a million and see how many are wearing MAGA hats

Town of about 1000

Talk to people in cities of over a million and see how many are wearing MAGA hats
I'd wear one in my city of 300,000 but I'm afraid I would be physically assaulted by one our upstanding liberal citizens. I wouldn't put a Trump sign in front of my property or on my bumper either.

I'd wear one in my city of 300,000 but I'm afraid I would be physically assaulted by one our upstanding liberal citizens. I wouldn't put a Trump sign in front of my property or on my bumper either.
The deal is, nobody here wears MAGA hats. I have yet to go through an election cycle, but I have the feeling that there is not a lot of political signage on my neighbors' lawns at that time.

But everybody knows. They just know. No signage needed. It's lovely.

Energy:
Trump bought oil from Russia.
Trump signed OPEC +, Look it up.
Claims Energy Independence, WOW, a nice talking Point, but use the definition that suits your narrative.
I looked it up. :biggrin:

Trump would still run on "energy".

Last edited:
While most republicans voted against the infrastructure bill, most of them are willing to take credit for it. Only 13 republicans voted for it.

Here are the six House Democrats who broke from their party to vote against the bill:
  • Rep. Jamaal Bowman of New York
  • Rep. Cori Bush of Missouri
  • Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York
  • Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota
  • Rep. Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts
  • Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan

They wanted the Build back better bill included.
The lions share of the Bill did not go to traditional infrastructure, maybe that's why most republicans didn't vote for it.

The lions share of the Bill did not go to traditional infrastructure, maybe that's why most republicans didn't vote for it.
Why do you continue that LIE when it has been repeatedly refuted?

Point out the “Lions share” of the bill that is not infrastructure or STFU

Why do you continue that LIE when it has been repeatedly refuted?

Point out the “Lions share” of the bill that is not infrastructure or STFU
:auiqs.jpg:Good grief, all the greenie crap that's been stuffed into the Bill.
Electric Vehicles??? :rolleyes-41: Busses, ferries??? Electric vehicle charging???
Broadband??? Get rid of amtrak, it's a losing entity and always have been.
Climate change mitigation? Reconnect communities? High speed rail??? hahaha Another boondoggle.

A lot of pork barrel spending, there, stud.

:auiqs.jpg:Good grief, all the greenie crap that's been stuffed into the Bill.
Electric Vehicles??? :rolleyes-41: Busses, ferries??? Electric vehicle charging???
Broadband??? Get rid of amtrak, it's a losing entity and always have been.
Climate change mitigation? Reconnect communities? High speed rail??? hahaha Another boondoggle.

A lot of pork barrel spending, there, stud.
EV Infrastructure is not infrastructure?
Broadband enhancements are not infrastructure?
High speed rail is not infrastructure?

You need to leave the 1950s behind you and enter the 21st century. The rest of the world has

Forum List

Back