All Trump needs to win are these four issues.

I am serious as a Train Wreck

Trump is a Crybaby Loser
That is one of his many negative traits. They include being a compulsive liar, indifferent to others, un-intelligent, impulsive…..

84 million Americans voted against him in 2020, if Republicans want to run him for the third time, President Biden knows how to beat him.
Because you think Biden could win in 2024, I’m forced to reevaluate my assessment of you rightwinger. I hardly ever agree with anything you say, not that I’m your judge… I just like to elaborate;)

You do come off with a few witty comments every once in a while. I am not one who thinks that everybody has to agree with what I think to benefit from reading his or her posts btw. That said, Major points deducted comparable to a “duh moment on steroids”. Yikes!

Because you think Biden could win in 2024, I’m forced to reevaluate my assessment of you rightwinger. I hardly ever agree with anything you say, not that I’m your judge… I just like to elaborate;)

You do come off with a few witty comments every once in a while. I am not one who thinks that everybody has to agree with what I think to benefit from reading his or her posts btw. That said, Major points deducted comparable to a “duh moment on steroids”. Yikes!
Really depends who Biden runs against in 2024

If Republicans run Trump for the third straight time, I would expect Biden to win easily…just like last time

Pence? Biden victory
Cruz? Biden victory
DeSantis? I go 50/50
I think Nikki Haley could beat him

Really depends who Biden runs against in 2024

If Republicans run Trump for the third straight time, I would expect Biden to win easily…just like last time

Pence? Biden victory
Cruz? Biden victory
DeSantis? I go 50/50
I think Nikki Haley could beat him
I don’t have a clue if Trump will run or not, but I can see him being the king maker;)

Pence? Only if the Republicans want to lose. Anybody who believes shock therapy works for conversion is not well read, sorry to all who might disagree.

Cruz- likely will run for the ticket but doubtful to win it, although he’s improved in rhetoric lately getting on the right side of issues

DeSantis- he appears strong and is consistent in message. He has conviction that is beyond what a lot of these other politicians have, Biden for instance. He’s on the right track to get rid of state testing. I really hope other states will follow suit particularly the red states! When a school system enforces “teach to the test” the students are not learning. They are spending all kinds of class time to memorize math formulas to score high on the test to receive funding. Total BS. DeSantis has strong follow through, most politicians have forgotten that part of the equation, Biden for example. It’s important to appear strong domestically and particularly globally, unlike Biden, and follow-through is crucial; it shows character and whether or not one is a charlatan or otherwise.

Nikki Haley, I need to read her platform to know enough to weigh in.

You left out C. Owens, but she’d need to amp it up (recent commentary likely did that but needs more of it) to get staunch Republicans to back her, or go the independent route.

You left out C. Owens, but she’d need to amp it up (recent commentary likely did that but needs more of it) to get staunch Republicans to back her, or go the independent route.
I didn’t leave out Candy Owens
She is not a player and has never held office. AOC has a better chance.
Will she hand out hats that say…..Russian Lives Matter?

I didn’t leave out Candy Owens
She is not a player and has never held office. AOC has a better chance.
Will she hand out hats that say…..Russian Lives Matter?
She could still get a spot to get airtime, considering there are 10 or so each go round.

I meant to add that if Trump does decide to run, he'll have my vote unless possibly DeSantis runs and I'll weigh the odds of which one is most likely to win. That would split the Rep vote, but the Dem votes are also likely to be split given the leftist, progs, and corporate Dems have 3 differing agendas. Also, a strong independent candidate might get into the mix diluting the partisan vote on both sides. Playing to the middle, timing is ripe. People of all ages and political persuasions are tired of what Biden has spewed onto the masses. It could be a very different type of election if a 3rd party candidate gains enough traction. It will definitely happen in the future, and the future could be now.

She could still get a spot to get airtime, considering there are 10 or so each go round.

I meant to add that if Trump does decide to run, he'll have my vote unless possibly DeSantis runs and I'll weigh the odds of which one is most likely to win. That would split the Rep vote, but the Dem votes are also likely to be split given the leftist, progs, and corporate Dems have 3 differing agendas. Also, a strong independent candidate might get into the mix diluting the partisan vote on both sides. Playing to the middle, timing is ripe. People of all ages and political persuasions are tired of what Biden has spewed onto the masses. It could be a very different type of election if a 3rd party candidate gains enough traction. It will definitely happen in the future, and the future could be now.
I hope all Republicans feel the way you do about Trump

So does Our President

I hope all Republicans feel the way you do about Trump

So does Our President
Hmmm, let me repeat myself for your benefit, and I apologize to all other readers who got it the first time. "If Trump does decide to run he'll have my vote, unless possibly DeSantis runs and I'll weigh the odds of which one is most likely to win." I like both. It's not complicated. Common sense has it that since I like both, it would require comparing platforms.

I understand what you're implying, but that's strictly based upon your own political prejudice and assuming they won't draw in the numbers. You couldn't be more wrong if you don't think Biden's failures won't matter. His failures have been too massive for the common voter to accept. Keep your eyes closed as is your right: you are in the minority of people who would currently even admit to supporting Biden.

If Trump does decide to run he'll have my vote, unless possibly DeSantis runs and I'll weigh the odds of which one is most likely to win." I like both.

What scares me most about DeSantis is that he doesn’t generate the turnout Trump does with people who flock to vote against him

What scares me most about DeSantis is that he doesn’t generate the turnout Trump does with people who flock to vote against him
You'd have to be a little more clear about a turn out voting against him. Are you referring to when anti-Trumpers bought tickets? Come on, you shouldn't be afraid of people being more honest. It's the deception factor that's taken your party down, or haven't you noticed?

Regardless of 2024 presidential outcome, future humans (not alive today and many with robotic parts to live longer) will view 2020 as: post-primitives lacking mental skills, still using "big sticks" to gain advantage over weaker nations, with access to resolve most world problems but more concerned about political one-upping and infighting. I remind myself about that any time I start to feel smart lol

The border, crime, energy, and of course the economy.
Only Republicans are obsessed with the border. By 2024, Biden’s Infrastructure. Projects will be kicking in. The one Republicans opposed

Crime is a local issue

Think we will have the same gas prices in three years?

Think the economy will not recover in three years with COVID over and Ukraine no longer an issue?

Only Republicans are obsessed with the border. By 2024, Biden’s Infrastructure. Projects will be kicking in. The one Republicans opposed

Crime is a local issue

Think the economy will not recover in three years with COVID over and Ukraine no longer an issue?
It looks like we are heading into a deep recession that can take years to come out of. Such recessions can deepen all of our problems.

The border, crime, energy, and of course the economy.
Youre wrong on all accounts. There is only one thing he has to do and the rest will follow.

There were millions of republicans changed there vote to Biden. It was those who without doubt swung the election. He has to win them back.

I'll explain it to you numbskull again. He will be asking those very people who chucked him out to reinstate him to root the country again. According to you, he has to bribe them with those four intellectual gems as security for victory. Take it further, he didn't do anything before so why would they want him now after it was those very reasons they threw him out.

Torture you brain with that fir a while. You know nothing about politics you fool. You simply hate Biden. Fuck off.

Youre wrong on all accounts. There is only one thing he has to do and the rest will follow.

There were millions of republicans changed there vote to Biden. It was those who without doubt swung the election. He has to win them back.

I'll explain it to you numbskull again. He will be asking those very people who chucked him out to reinstate him to root the country again. According to you, he has to bribe them with those four intellectual gems as security for victory. Take it further, he didn't do anything before so why would they want him now after it was those very reasons they threw him out.

Torture you brain with that fir a while. You know nothing about politics you fool. You simply hate Biden. Fuck off.

What's not to hate?

Crime is a local issue

Not many people like Biden and with the House and Senate most likely flipping, well your boy is a one and done candidate like Jimmy Carter or George H.W. Bush…

Hell, I am going out on a limb and will state he ( Biden ) will not run because of health issues and if you think for one moment Harris is going to win, well you are that insane!

Laugh all you want you moron. It will be decided on that issue alone.

Forum List

Back