All You Have To Know About Obama

"So you're more of an American than I am becuase (sic) I voted for Obama?"
Absolutely...and thanks for admitting it.

I define 'American' in the way the Founders did.....free markets, individualism and.....get this- limited constitutional government.

NONE of which your candidate supports.

Ability to treat people who are none white as subhuman?

Let's cut to the chase....

....is Islam accurately called "the Religion of Peace"???

Speak up, you dunce.

BTW....in addition to all of your other errors and lies that I revealed yesterday.....
...did you think that I'm white?????

Where has the religion of peace rubbish just come from. That's a non sequitur and a half.
Do you want to cut to the chase to avoid me takeing a couple of the hundreds of "facts" you copy and past and showing them up to be drivel? Are you trying to push the "religion of peace" thing because you have another 50 linked points of tenuous "fact" just waiting for you to use the ctrl+v to post? You do don't you?

I don't care what your ethnicity is, my point was that you trumpeted the ideals that the USA was founded on as sactrosanct and I wanted to point out that the old ways aren't always the best.

Don't be afraid:

Or...is it a Religion of Warfare and Conquest?

The answer will reveal that all of my posts about polls of violence are 100% accurate and true.

Answer the question.

Here is my answer.

I'll put that in caps once again so you can't do your trick of pretending not to see it. HERE IS MY ANSWER.

It is a religion, any religious text can have parts taken from it and used to promote peace or to promote violence. The peace or the violence are not in, nor are they the fault of the religion; they are the fault of the men who interpret the parts of the religion that allign themselves with what they themselves feel. A violent person can find violence in any religion, a peaceful person can find peace. To blame any one religion for the sins or venerate one for the good deeds of that religion's followers is to misunderstand what a religion even is.

"A 15-year-old German girl of Moroccan descent stabbed a police officer Friday in Hannover, Germany, in what now appear to be a jihadist attack.
....two police officers asked the girl for her identification documents, newspaper Bild Zeitung reports. When one of the officers stepped to the side, the girl attacked with a kitchen knife.

“The perpetrator acted cold. Her only concern was that her scarf slip,” police said. “Whether the officer survived, she didn’t care.”
Radicalized 15-Year-Old Girl Stabs German Police Officer In The Neck

Ability to treat people who are none white as subhuman?

Speak up, you dunce.

BTW....in addition to all of your other errors and lies that I revealed yesterday.....

Where has the religion of peace rubbish just come from. That's a non sequitur and a half.
Do you want to cut to the chase to avoid me takeing a couple of the hundreds of "facts" you copy and past and showing them up to be drivel? Are you trying to push the "religion of peace" thing because you have another 50 linked points of tenuous "fact" just waiting for you to use the ctrl+v to post? You do don't you?

I don't care what your ethnicity is, my point was that you trumpeted the ideals that the USA was founded on as sactrosanct and I wanted to point out that the old ways aren't always the best.

Don't be afraid:

The answer will reveal that all of my posts about polls of violence are 100% accurate and true.

Answer the question.

Here is my answer.

I'll put that in caps once again so you can't do your trick of pretending not to see it. HERE IS MY ANSWER.

It is a religion, any religious text can have parts taken from it and used to promote peace or to promote violence. The peace or the violence are not in, nor are they the fault of the religion; they are the fault of the men who interpret the parts of the religion that allign themselves with what they themselves feel. A violent person can find violence in any religion, a peaceful person can find peace. To blame any one religion for the sins or venerate one for the good deeds of that religion's followers is to misunderstand what a religion even is.

"A 15-year-old German girl of Moroccan descent stabbed a police officer Friday in Hannover, Germany, in what now appear to be a jihadist attack.
....two police officers asked the girl for her identification documents, newspaper Bild Zeitung reports. When one of the officers stepped to the side, the girl attacked with a kitchen knife.

“The perpetrator acted cold. Her only concern was that her scarf slip,” police said. “Whether the officer survived, she didn’t care.”

Well that must make all 1.6 billion of them evil. I'm glad you've showed this to me.

Speak up, you dunce.

Don't be afraid:

Answer the question.

Here is my answer.

Well that must make all 1.6 billion of them evil. I'm glad you've showed this to me.

Your education proceeds apace:

"Al-Bazi, a former ISIS hostage, talked about his own treatment at the hands of ISIS. He said he saw his church and car blow up in front of him. He was shot by an AK-47 in his leg, he said, and his captors broke his teeth, nose, and back with a hammer.

“I still keep my shirt when they kidnapped me, and still I look to my blood every day and I remember, and this is what happen even to my people every day,” he said.

Al-Bazi was one of the speakers at a news conference Wednesday on a new report containing evidence of ISIS crimes against Christians that was submitted to the State Department.

.... grounds exist to believe the crime of genocide has been committed against Christians in the region,”....

.....a Christian woman witnessed ISIS crucify her husband to the door of their home.
This has happened over decades. And what we’ve seen is an ongoing persecution...."
ISIS’ Crimes Against Christians Detailed in New Report

Don't be afraid:

Answer the question.

Here is my answer.

"Al-Bazi, a former ISIS hostage, talked about his own treatment at the hands of ISIS. He said he saw his church and car blow up in front of him. He was shot by an AK-47 in his leg, he said, and his captors broke his teeth, nose, and back with a hammer.

“I still keep my shirt when they kidnapped me, and still I look to my blood every day and I remember, and this is what happen even to my people every day,” he said.

Al-Bazi was one of the speakers at a news conference Wednesday on a new report containing evidence of ISIS crimes against Christians that was submitted to the State Department.

.... grounds exist to believe the crime of genocide has been committed against Christians in the region,”....

.....a Christian woman witnessed ISIS crucify her husband to the door of their home.
This has happened over decades. And what we’ve seen is an ongoing persecution...."

You're propaganda barrels on unbounded.

You don't know the differnce between anecdote and data do you?

Don't be afraid:

Answer the question.

Here is my answer.

"Propaganda" hints at untruth....

Bet you can't find anything I've posted that is untrue.

Here is my answer.

How is this for an untruth, you are posting a story about one person and implying it reflects on 1,600,000,000 people based solely on religion. You are like the early member of the NSDAP who first spoke out against the jews by pointing out Mr Cohen at the corner shop short changed him and they're all like that. We in Germany fell for that once, and we wont be doing it again.

How is this for an untruth, you are posting a story about one person and implying it reflects on 1,600,000,000 people based solely on religion. You are like the early member of the NSDAP who first spoke out against the jews by pointing out Mr Cohen at the corner shop short changed him and they're all like that. We in Germany fell for that once, and we wont be doing it again.

"Women are warned not to go out alone at night in Swedish town after multiple sex attacks by ‘foreigners’
'I am adverse to the solution being to tell women and children to sat at home, that can never be the solution for us,' local government commissioner AnnSofie Andersson told Sveriges Radio.

Sweden welcomed nearly 163,000 migrants and refugees in 2015, more than any other European nation per capita.

The Scandinavian country, which has a population of nearly 10 million, imposed compulsory border-control ID checks in January to try to curb the influx.

Europe is facing it's biggest wave of immigration since the Second World War, with millions risking their lives to leave war and terror behind, or simply to seek a better life on another continent.

The latest UN report shows that in the first two months of 2016, more than 130,000 refugees and migrants crossed the Mediterranean Sea - more than the total number for the first half of 2015."
Women told not to go out alone at night in Swedish town after attacks
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sweden: 46% of women over 16 are afraid to go out after dark for fear of rape by Muslim migrants
Sweden: 46% of women over 16 are afraid to go out after dark for fear of rape by Muslim migrants

You simply haven't acknowledged your errors and lies over and over again, but then that's your dishonest nature. Have a fourth look at this and reply this time, Chica, you bloody coward! Somehow you've missed the last three times I've posted it to you...imagine that! It's from here this time; Proof That The Right Has Truth On Its Side

<><><><><><><><><>

By equating far disparate political and economic philosophies, which may share only limited commonalities, into a single group and characterizing them as, what was the word you used in your post to which I'm responding, consubstantial - meaning of the same substance or essence, is blatantly ABSURD. You just love to remove context from the scene to make the canvas over after your own distorted image of the World, HUH Chica!

Let's examine two of your abysmal six, fascism and liberalism and see if their widely accepted definitions in the Oxford (US) dictionary verify your assertion of consubstantiality.

fascist
practicing or supporting fascism

fascism
An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
1.1 (In general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

liberal
Open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values
1.1 Favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms
1.2 (In a political context) favoring maximum individual liberty in political and social reform
1.3 (Liberal) Of or characteristic of Liberals or a Liberal Party.
1.4 (Liberal) (In the UK) relating to the Liberal Democrat Party
1.5 Theology Regarding many traditional beliefs as dispensable, invalidated by modern thought, or liable to change.

liberalism
The holding of liberal views

The definitions above from < Oxford Dictionaries definitions (american_english) (US) >

I don't see any match or commonality in essence or substance, any consubstantiality between the definitions of liberal or liberalism and fascist or fascism, one to the other. As a matter of fact, there is a very wide disparity, certainly and absolutely no match in substance or essence, so at least two conclusions can be derived from the above logical argument.

First, your long held assertion that, "Communism, Socialism, Nazism, Modern Liberalism, Progressivism, and Fascism are all Leftists political doctrines....." you posted and so many times prior is FALSE. Second, that you don't understand/comprehend the meaning of the $20 word "consubstantial", and which leads me to believe you're Catholic, Chica. Perhaps we have at least that in common!

Have a nice Day, Chica!

Last edited:

"Women are warned not to go out alone at night in Swedish town after multiple sex attacks by ‘foreigners’
'I am adverse to the solution being to tell women and children to sat at home, that can never be the solution for us,' local government commissioner AnnSofie Andersson told Sveriges Radio.

Sweden welcomed nearly 163,000 migrants and refugees in 2015, more than any other European nation per capita.

The Scandinavian country, which has a population of nearly 10 million, imposed compulsory border-control ID checks in January to try to curb the influx.

Europe is facing it's biggest wave of immigration since the Second World War, with millions risking their lives to leave war and terror behind, or simply to seek a better life on another continent.

The latest UN report shows that in the first two months of 2016, more than 130,000 refugees and migrants crossed the Mediterranean Sea - more than the total number for the first half of 2015."

Do you just copy and paste blindly as an answer when you have no answer of your own?

Actually don't answer that, it'll be a paste of more anti muslim scare mongering.

And just for the record whilst I'm sure Sweden has had some real problems with refugee influx and cultural settlement the source that runs that story is infamous for for racism of all kinds and has been right the way back since it was founded by a personal friend of Adolf Hitler himself. It also ran scare pieces about the evil influx of Jewish migrants after Crystalnacht. You really do dig your shit from sewers don't you.

dimocraps are scum

How many Christians have beheaded a co-worker?

How many Christians have set off pressure cooker bombs at a Marathon?

How many christians have murder over a dozen people that were throwing a party for them?

How many Christians have murdered fellow soldiers while shouting Allahu Akbar? (which means, mohaamed sucks dicks in goatfucker language)

dimocraps are scum

period

the type of scum that defend child rapists and molesters of women (which most dimocraps secretly are) over their own countrymen

Islamic Attacks on America

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
1972.04.14 USA New York, NY 1 3 Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.
1973.01.19 USA Brooklyn, NY 1 1 Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.
1973.07.01 USA Bethesda, MD 1 0 An Israeli diplomat is gunned down in his driveway by Palestinian terrorists.
1973.07.18 USA Washington, DC 8 2 Nation of Islam members shoot seven members of a family to death in cold blood, including four children. A defendant in the case is later murdered in prison on orders from Elijah Muhammad.
1973.10.19 USA Oakland, CA 1 1 Nation of Islam terrorists kidnap a couple and nearly decapitate the man, while raping and leaving the woman for dead.
1973.10.29 USA Berkeley, CA 1 0 A woman is shot repeatedly in the face by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1973.11.25 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A grocer is killed in his store by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1973.12.11 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A man is killed by Nation of Islam terrorists while using a phone booth.
1973.12.13 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A woman is shot to death on the sidewalk by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1973.12.20 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 Nation of Islam terrorists gun down an 81-year-old janitor.
1973.12.22 USA Oakland, CA 2 0 Nation of Islam terrorist kills two people in separate attacks on the same day.
1973.12.24 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A man is kidnapped, tortured and decapitated by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1974.01.24 USA Oakland, CA 4 1 Five vicious shooting attacks by Nation of Islam terrorists leave three people dead and one paralyzed for life. Three of the victims were women.
1974.04.01 USA Oakland, CA 1 1 A Nation of Islam terrorist shoots at two Salvation Army members, killing a man and injuring a woman.
1974.04.16 USA Ingleside, CA 1 0 A man is killed while helping a friend move by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1977.03.09 USA Washington, DC 1 1 Hanifi Muslims storm three buildings including a B'nai B'rith to hold 134 people hostage. At least two innocents were shot and one died.
1980.07.22 USA Bethesda, MD 1 0 A political dissident is shot and killed in front of his home by an Iranian agent who was an American convert to Islam.
1980.08.31 USA Savou, IL 2 0 An Iranian student guns down his next-door neighbors, a husband and wife.
1989.11.06 USA St. Louis, MO 1 0 A 17-year-old girl is stabbed to death by her parents for bringing 'dishonor' to their family by dating an 'infidel' African-American.
1990.01.31 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A Sunni cleric is assassinated in front of a Tuscon mosque after declaring that two verses of the Qur'an were invalid.
1990.11.05 USA New York City, NY 1 0 An Israeli rabbi is shot to death by a Muslim attacker at a hotel.
1993.01.25 USA Langley, VA 2 3 A Pakistani with Mujahideen ties guns down two CIA agents outside of the headquarters.
1993.02.26 USA New York, NY 6 1040 Islamic terrorists detonate a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring over 1,000 in an effort to collapse the towers.
1994.03.01 USA Brooklyn, NY 1 0 A Muslim gunman targets a van packed with Jewish boys, killing a 16-year-old.
1997.03.23 USA New York, NY 1 6 A Palestinian leaves an anti-Jewish suicide note behind and travels to the top of the Empire State building where he shoot seven people in a Fedayeen attack.
1997.04.03 USA Lompoc, CA 1 0 A prison guard is stabbed to death by a radical Muslim.
2000.03.17 USA Atlanta, GA 1 1 A local imam and Muslim spiritual leader guns down a deputy sheriff and injures his partner.
2001.09.11 USA New York, NY 2752 251 Islamic hijackers steer two planes packed with fuel and passengers into the World Trade Center, killing hundreds on impact and eventually killing thousands when the towers collapsed. At least 200 are seriously injured.
2001.09.11 USA Washington, DC 184 53 Nearly 200 people are killed when Islamic hijackers steer a plane full of people into the Pentagon.
2001.09.11 USA Shanksville, PA 40 0 Forty passengers are killed after Islamic radicals hijack the plane in an attempt to steer it into the U.S. Capitol building.
2002.03.19 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A 60-year-old man is gunned down by Muslim snipers on a golf course.
2002.05.27 USA Denton, TX 1 0 Muslim snipers kill a man as he works in his yard.
2002.07.04 USA Los Angeles, CA 2 0 Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.
2002.09.05 USA Clinton, MD 1 0 A 55-year-old pizzaria owner is shot six times in the back by Muslims at close range.
2002.09.21 USA Montgomery, AL 1 1 Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.
2002.09.23 USA Baton Rouge, LA 1 0 A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.
2002.10.02 USA Wheaton, MD 1 0 Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.
2002.10.03 USA Montgomery County, MD 5 0 Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.
2002.10.09 USA Manassas, VA 1 1 A man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas two days after a 13-year-old is wounded by the same team.
2002.10.11 USA Fredericksburg, VA 1 0 Another man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas.
2002.10.14 USA Arlington, VA 1 0 A woman is killed by Muslim snipers in a Home Depot parking lot.
2002.10.22 USA Aspen Hill, MD 1 0 A bus driver is killed by Muslim snipers.
2003.08.06 USA Houston, TX 1 0 After undergoing a 'religious revival', a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.
2004.04.15 USA Scottsville, NY 1 2 In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.
2006.06.16 USA Baltimore, MD 1 0 A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim medical student in an unprovoked terror attack.
2006.06.25 USA Denver, CO 1 5 Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
2006.07.28 USA Seattle, WA 1 5 An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.
2008.01.01 USA Irving, TX 2 0 A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.
2008.07.06 USA Jonesboro, GA 1 0 A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.
2009.02.12 USA Buffalo, NY 1 0 The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce.
2009.04.12 USA Phoenix, AZ 2 0 A man shoots his brother-in-law and another man to death after finding out that they visited a strip club, in contradiction to Islamic values.
2009.06.01 USA Little Rock, AR 1 1 A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.
2009.11.02 USA Glendale, AZ 1 1 A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.' (10-20-09)
2009.11.05 USA Ft. Hood, TX 13 31 A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.
2009.12.04 USA Binghamton, NY 1 0 A non-Muslim Islamic studies professor is stabbed to death by a Muslim grad student in revenge for 'persecuted' Muslims.
2010.04.14 USA Marquette Park, IL 5 2 After quarrelling with his wife over Islamic dress, a Muslim convert shoots his family members to 'take them back to Allah' and out of the 'world of sinners'.
2011.04.30 USA Warren, MI 1 0 A 20-year-old woman is shot in the head by her stepfather for not adhering to Islamic practices.
2011.09.11 USA Waltham, MA 3 0 Three Jewish men have their throats slashed by Muslim terrorists.
2012.01.15 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 30-year-old Christian convert is shot to death by a devout Muslim for helping to convert his daughter.
2012.11.12 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 28-year-old American man is shot to death by a conservative Muslim over an alleged role in converting a woman to Christianity.
2013.02.07 USA Buena Vista, NJ 2 0 A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants.
2013.03.24 USA Ashtabula, OH 1 0 A Muslim convert walks into a church service with a Quran and guns down his Christian father while praising Allah.
2013.04.15 USA Boston, MA 3 264 Foreign-born Muslims describing themselves as 'very religious' detonate two bombs packed with ball bearings at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and causing several more to lose limbs.
2013.04.19 USA Boston, MA 1 1 Jihadists gun down a university police officer sitting in his car.
2013.08.04 USA Richmond, CA 1 0 A convert "on a mission from Allah" stabs a store clerk to death.
2014.03.06 USA Port Bolivar, TX 2 0 A Muslim man shoots his lesbian daughter and her lover to death and leaves a copy of the Quran open to a page condemning homosexuality.
2014.04.27 USA Skyway, WA 1 0 A 30-year-old man is murdered by a Muslim fanatic.
2014.06.01 USA Seattle, WA 2 0 Two homosexuals are murdered by an Islamic extremist.
2014.06.25 USA West Orange, NJ 1 0 A 19-year-old college student is shot to death 'in revenge' for Muslim deaths overseas.
2014.09.25 USA Moore, OK 1 1 A Sharia advocate beheads a woman after calling for Islamic terror and posting an Islamist beheading photo.
2015.07.16 USA Chattanooga, TN 5 2 A 'devout Muslim' stages a suicide attack on a recruiting center at a strip mall and a naval center which leaves five dead.
2015.12.02 USA San Bernardino, CA 14 17 A 'very religious' Muslim shoots up a Christmas party with his wife, leaving fourteen dead.
These are only attacks in which fatalities occurred.

Practically very anti-abortion act of terrorism in this country was committed by a Christian.

Compare that to the number of acts of terrorism called abortion.

Do you just copy and paste blindly as an answer when you have no answer of your own?

Actually don't answer that, it'll be a paste of more anti muslim scare mongering.

And just for the record whilst I'm sure Sweden has had some real problems with refugee influx and cultural settlement the source that runs that story is infamous for for racism of all kinds and has been right the way back since it was founded by a personal friend of Adolf Hitler himself. It also ran scare pieces about the evil influx of Jewish migrants after Crystalnacht. You really do dig your shit from sewers don't you.

Nothing wrong with copy and paste.

Stop hiding behind that squeal.

"I'm sure Sweden has had some real problems with refugee influx and cultural .settlement blah blah blan.."

So....how come you left out "Muslim"??????

Coward.

And another dodge: "the source that runs that story..."
Why do lying Liberals seek out dodges.....??
If you can show it to be untrue.....try to do so.

And, finally the gutter language that is so prevalent with lying, cowardly Liberals.
You are both stupid and dishonest....you'd try to steal a free sample.

What religion was Timothy McVeigh?

And why is it that whenever anyone starts a thread with "All you need to know" it just screams "I'm too stupid to see the bigger picture so i concentrate on one small thing and pretend its a microcosm of everything to stop my brain hurting"

He was raised a Roman Catholic but left the Church.

"In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic."

Now you know what religion he wasn't.

"I'm sure Sweden has had some real problems with refugee influx and cultural .settlement blah blah blan.."

Coward.

And, finally the gutter language that is so prevalent with lying, cowardly Liberals.

Ha ha, you espouse evil and get upset by bad language. You're a joke.

I didnt mention the word muslim as their religion is nothing to do with it, only people making propaganda draw attention to it, like you and the Hitler loving sourceyou just quoted. Now go and bug someone else with your pasting evil, pro holocaust hate fueled fuck cuntery.

Coward.

Ha ha, you espouse evil and get upset by bad language. You're a joke.

I didnt mention the word muslim as their religion is nothing to do with it, only people making propaganda draw attention to it, like you and the Hitler loving sourceyou just quoted. Now go and bug someone else with your pasting evil, pro holocaust hate fueled fuck cuntery.

"I didnt mention the word muslim as their religion is nothing to do with it,"

This is where a clarification is necessary: are you this ignorant.....or are you this great of a liar????

The Q'ran gives Muslims the go-ahead to rape infidel women.

"Female al-Azhar prof: Allah allows Muslims to rape non-Muslim women
The seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general. The Qur’an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave girls: “The believers must (eventually) win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess, for (in their case) they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6)"
Female al-Azhar prof: Allah allows Muslims to rape non-Muslim women

And, of course, those who deny the truth.....raise your paw......facilitate the outrage.

Boy, that sure shut him up, that apologist for the unforgivable.....

More:

"QADIYA, Iraq — In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her — it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.

He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her.

When it was over, he knelt to pray again, bookending the rape with acts of religious devotion.

“I kept telling him it hurts — please stop,” said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands. “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God,” she said in an interview alongside her family in a refugee camp here, to which she escaped after 11 months of captivity."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/world/middleeast/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape.html?_r=0

More:

"QADIYA, Iraq — In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her — it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.

He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her.

When it was over, he knelt to pray again, bookending the rape with acts of religious devotion.

“I kept telling him it hurts — please stop,” said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands. “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God,” she said in an interview alongside her family in a refugee camp here, to which she escaped after 11 months of captivity."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/world/middleeast/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape.html?_r=0

You didn't shut me up, I went to bed.

You continue to tell your lies, you're boring.

More:

Yet you couldn't find any lies?

Not a single one.

You're probably a lot more alert when you're asleep.

More:

Not a single one.

No doubt if you posted about Catholic priests raping children, he would gladly dump on all Christians.

To some, Muslims are a protected class. So pointing out the unbelievable atrocities that regularly occur in the Muslim world, does not equate to a problem in the Muslim world. Pointing out the atrocities means one is a bigot in the small minds of some.

More:

Not a single one.

No doubt if you posted about Catholic priests raping children, he would gladly dump on all Christians.

To some, Muslims are a protected class. So pointing out the unbelievable atrocities that regularly occur in the Muslim world, does not equate to a problem in the Muslim world. Pointing out the atrocities means one is a bigot in the small minds of some.

Hopefully the Catholic church has resolved the problem of pedophile Priests, but it was a dual failure of individual Priests, and the Church not kicking them out of the priesthood because it is condemned in the Bible. Muslims seem to find justification in the Koran.

More:

Not a single one.

I'll bookmark this as a classic case of the straw man argument. You state something I would say and then attack it, not even bothering to stop and think if I have actually said it or not. Also you whine a lot about the "liberal" media, I'm quite disappointed that you didn't showhorn that in to you rebuttal of a point I didn't make. Oh and as a PS, my elderly parents are both devote christians, I don;t make a habit of "dumping" on them.

Not a single one.

You still haven't proven that 7 trillion figure yet. And you still haven't adressed every time I have proven your lies so I'm ignoring you until you.

I will say this one last time, I proved your lies and you just pretended like what i posted wasn't even there. A trick you do quite a lot, ignore the points you can't argue against and then past reems of data that is cherry picked tomake it lookj like your racist views are based on fact and not your own evil.

Forum List

Back