All You Have To Know About Obama

Best president in over 50 years

The sheer stupidity of this assertion speaks for itself. Reagan is by far the best president in the past 50 years.

Saved country from Bush Financial Collapse

Yeah, and the 90+ million people not in the workforce attests to how well his rescue effort went.

Killed America's Enemy #1

With the help of 7 years worth of intelligence gathered under the Bush Administration.

Won 2 landslide elections
Those elections were by far not landslides.

Obama won by 7 points in 2008, and garnered 365 electoral votes.

Whereas in comparison, in 1980 Reagan beat Carter by 9 points and garnered 489 electoral votes.

Obama won by 3.9 points in 2012, garnering 332 electoral votes.

Whereas in comparison, Reagan in 1984 beat Mondale by 18 points and garnered 525 electoral votes.

Know your role, foo'

Prevented Iran from amassing nuclear weapons

No.

U.S. confirms Iran tested nuclear-capable ballistic missile

Corruption-free administration, compared to Reagan's most corrupt.

Once again, no.

Supreme Court Rules Unanimously Against Obama for 12th and 13th Time Since 2012, by John Fund, National Review

Restored respect for America globally

As of 2013, no.

BBC Poll: Attitudes towards Countries

Shut the fuck up fatso. Bush lied us into a war that got 4500 American lives flushed down the toilet.

Anyone who defends Bush deserves to join them.

While I share your disdain about the Bush crime family? The leftard clown posse never held his feet to the fire nor did they investigate the events of 9/11/01 and FURTHERMORE, the Barrypuppet admin put the Patriot Act on steroids. They put the Fast and Furious program in place in a lame attempt to place the blame for escalated drug induced gun violence on gun owners in order to attempt to put in place more draconian gun control acts, statutes and codes....so STFU, punkinpuss....if you support the Barrrypuppet, you are no better than anyone that supports the Bushpuppet....got a problem with that? Bring it on...I will KICK your ass up one side and down the other.

Most Democrats voted against the Iraq disaster.

The sheer stupidity of this assertion speaks for itself. Reagan is by far the best president in the past 50 years.

Yeah, and the 90+ million people not in the workforce attests to how well his rescue effort went.

With the help of 7 years worth of intelligence gathered under the Bush Administration.

Whereas in comparison, in 1980 Reagan beat Carter by 9 points and garnered 489 electoral votes.

Whereas in comparison, Reagan in 1984 beat Mondale by 18 points and garnered 525 electoral votes.

Know your role, foo'

No.

Once again, no.

Supreme Court Rules Unanimously Against Obama for 12th and 13th Time Since 2012, by John Fund, National Review

As of 2013, no.

Shut the fuck up fatso. Bush lied us into a war that got 4500 American lives flushed down the toilet.

While I share your disdain about the Bush crime family? The leftard clown posse never held his feet to the fire nor did they investigate the events of 9/11/01 and FURTHERMORE, the Barrypuppet admin put the Patriot Act on steroids. They put the Fast and Furious program in place in a lame attempt to place the blame for escalated drug induced gun violence on gun owners in order to attempt to put in place more draconian gun control acts, statutes and codes....so STFU, punkinpuss....if you support the Barrrypuppet, you are no better than anyone that supports the Bushpuppet....got a problem with that? Bring it on...I will KICK your ass up one side and down the other.

YEAHHHH, and they really took on that utter disaster when they took control of the House and Senate in 2006 and then the White House in 2008....go sell your bullshit to someone else. Bottom line is that they are all paid off shills that cover each other's ass 8 ways to Sunday when the rubber has to meet the road....only stupid fucks like you believe that political sides matter so much as a fly's fart off of a bald butcher's wig...because you are just that fucking STUPID.

BOBBLE HEAD!!!

200_s.gif

Know your role, foo'

No.

Once again, no.

As of 2013, no.

YEAHHHH, and they really took on that utter disaster when they took control of the House and Senate in 2006 and then the White House in 2008....go sell your bullshit to someone else. Bottom line is that they are all paid off shills that cover each other's ass 8 ways to Sunday when the rubber has to meet the road....only stupid fucks like you believe that political sides matter so much as a fly's fart off of a bald butcher's wig...because you are just that fucking STUPID.

Nice meltdown. Come back when you learn English.

Know your role, foo'

No.

Once again, no.

As of 2013, no.

Nice meltdown. Come back when you learn English.
No meltdown here....and I know more than you....FACT.

When is that little bitch going to list Obama's $7 trillion in spending?

1. Is that the sort of language you've been brought up on?
I haven't...
...but, now back to our individual destinies....
You, ...a nail.
Me....a hammer.

2. Did you post this?

"All You Have To Know About Obama
  • Restored respect for America globally"
You still suck at this, and that's why once again I'm kicking your ass up and down the forum."

Yes you did!
Now to hammer you into dust!

3. Here's the hammer-nail part:

. "Sept. 25, 20156:00 p.m. ET
WASHINGTON—China’s PresidentXi Jinping made a public commitment for the first time on Friday not to “militarize” artificial islands that Beijing has been building in the disputed South China Sea."
China’s President Pledges No Militarization in Disputed Islands

To show the depth of their respect for Barack Hussein Obama....this is how China kept its promise:
March 4, 2016
"China has stationed surface-to-air missiles on a contested island in the South China Sea and is expanding its footprint in the waterway through energetic island-building. New runways allow Chinese fighter jets to land on disputed turf, ..." China to U.S.: It's Not Us Who's Militarizing, It's You

"Restored respect for America globally" ???????????

4. There is no doubt that anyone reading your 'Location" will understand both how out of touch with reality you are, ....and how envious of me- that part's understandable.....but, just for icing on the cake, would you verify that you actually posted this: .....
"All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years...Restored respect for America globally"

So....which is your excuse? Insanity or stupidity??
Both?

World-wide, people are laughing at the failure, Obama.
Board-wide, people are laughing at the nail....you!

Don't wait....change your avi to 'nail'.....now!

Last edited:
1. Is that the sort of language you've been brought up on?
I haven't...
I may have been speaking of Dale Smith.

Thank you for admitting that Obama did not add $7 trillion or more to the debt.

And now....welcome to another episode of "The Hammer and the Nail!"

I, the former....
This dunce, the latter.

1. Earlier, our target said this:

.You did say that, didn't you?

That's all any reader has to know about your insight, and your mental condition.

Don't be gutless.....you said it: repeat it.

....would you verify that you actually posted this: ..... "All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years
  • Saved country from Bush Financial Collapse"
And this:
"You still suck at this, and that's why once again I'm kicking your ass up and down the forum."

2. Now.......let's treat this as an IQ test....and see how it compares to reality:

"Despite the unemployment rate being at an eight-year low (4.9 percent as of January 2016), the number of people on food stamps remains near an all-time high which was 47,636,000 in 2013.

Why the disparity in the numbers? Well, the unemployment rate does not take into account people who are not in, or have dropped out of, the workforce altogether.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported in January of this year that approximately 94 million Americans are not participating in the workforce.

We now have a country based on government dependence." Food Stamp Users Near Record High Despite Low Unemployment Rate

That's his record: Americans on food stamps.....
Americans out of the workforce!

3. ....."All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years"
....."Saved country from Bush Financial Collapse"

You did say that, didn't you?

That's all any reader has to know about your insight, and your mental condition.

.....you actually posted this: ..... "All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years
  • Saved country from Bush Financial Collapse

4. There is no doubt that anyone reading your 'Location" will understand both how out of touch with reality you are, ....and how envious of me- that part's understandable...

..but, just for icing on the cake, would you verify that you actually posted this: ..... "All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years"

Speak up, nail!!!!!

Your audience awaits!

Yes! President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is the best president of the past 50 years.

And President Obama did NOT add $7+ Trillion to the debt.

Thanks for playing!

I love showing what a fool you are.

I'll get to another episode of "The Hammer and the Nail" shortly.

Oh....and BTW....

"When Mr. Obama took over in January 2009, the total national debt stood at $10.6 trillion. That means the debt will have very nearly doubled during his eight years in office, and there is much more debt ahead with the abandonment of “sequestration” spending caps enacted in 2011.
$20 trillion man: National debt nearly doubles during Obama presidency"
Obama presidency to end with $20 trillion national debt

And now....welcome to another episode of "The Hammer and the Nail," also known as the "Me and PInhead Show"!

I, the former....
This dunce, the latter.

1. Earlier, our target, said this:
Best president in over 50 years"

You did say that, didn't you?

....would you verify that you actually posted this: ..... "All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years
  • Saved country from Bush Financial Collapse"
And this:
"You still suck at this, and that's why once again I'm kicking your ass up and down the forum."

2. Let's compare "Saved country from Bush Financial Collapse" with reality... the latest brilliant economic regulation...one of a mountain of regulations that Obama has instituted...

" New Obama regulation will deprive middle class investors of access to financial information. "...the controversial pending Department of Labor regulation that would impose new restrictions on a vast swath of financial professionals... a new report for the Competitive Enterprise Institute, similar restrictions in Great Britain have caused a “guidance gap” in which brokers have largely stopped serving customers with assets less than £150,000 ($240,000)....
....Such limits on financial discussion may seem to violate the First Amendment..." How Fiduciary Rule May Censor Financial Broadcasters Like Dave Ramsey

“this Obama rule will kill the Middle Class and below ability to access personal advice.”

And, attacked the Constitution, at the same time!

3. ....."All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years"
....."Saved country from Bush Financial Collapse"

You did say that, didn't you, nail????

.....you actually posted this: ..... "All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years
  • Saved country from Bush Financial Collapse

4. There is no doubt that anyone reading your 'Location" will understand both how out of touch with reality you are, ....and how envious of me- that part's understandable...

..but, just for icing on the cake, would you verify that you actually posted this: ..... "All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years"

Speak up, nail!!!!!

Your audience awaits!

Whenever you’re ready just yell “check please.”

Yes! President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is the best president of the past 50 years.

Thanks for playing!

And now....welcome to another episode of "The Hammer and the Nail," also known as the "Me and PInhead Show"!

I, the former....
This dunce, syntheticIQ, the latter.

1. ....would you verify that you actually posted this: ..... "All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years
  • Prevented Iran from amassing nuclear weapons
  • Restored respect for America globally
And this:

2. First....Obama ran for election vowing to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon...
October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

So....Obama is the greatest liar in the last 50 years....not "the best president of the past 50 years."

3. And....after pleading with the Iranians to accept his fake deal,.....let's see if they have 'restored respect for Obama and/or America....
Today's news:
"Iran’s most recent ballistic missile test, which violates current U.N. Security Council resolutions, comes a day after the international community’s nuclear watchdog organization disclosed that it is prohibited by the nuclear agreement from publicly reporting on potential violations by Iran.

Iranian leaders now say that they are poised to walk away from the deal if the United States and other global powers fail to advance the Islamic Republic’s “national interests.”
Iran Threatens to Walk Away From Nuke Deal After New Missile Test

Iran laughs at Obama....
....and I have pretty much the same reaction to you!

Speak up, nail!!!!!
Hurry....prove how mentally deficient you are!

Your audience awaits!

Thanks for playing!

Oh....and your deeply stupid, false and outright insane statement....

"UNITED NATIONS -- The White House vow to refer an Iranian launch of midrange ballistic missiles to the United Nations is being mocked here because last year's nuclear deal has rendered the world body useless in the struggle to tame Iran's military ambitions.

Administration officials said that the launch was not a violation of the JCPOA, though; that deal, considered President Obama’s crown foreign policy achievement, did not address Iran’s missile program.

Yet, they stressed, the testing of long-range ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads was a “clear violation” of Security Council resolutions...."
White House Vow on Iran Being Mocked at the U.N. In Wake of Obama Pact - The New York Sun

Mock: to treat with contempt or ridicule
Definition of MOCK

As I am doing her, with you.

There is no doubt that anyone reading your 'Location" will understand both how out of touch with reality you are, ....and how envious of me- that part's understandable.....but, just for icing on the cake, would you verify that you actually posted this: ..... "All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years."

Looks like our little friend....the one who claimed "You still suck at this, and that's why once again I'm kicking your ass up and down the forum." seems to have proven gutless...and slithered off into his worm hole.....

So...who is more inept...Obama as make-believe President...

....or Obama voters, in ability to choose a candidate?

Oh....and BTW....

"When Mr. Obama took over in January 2009, the total national debt stood at $10.6 trillion. That means the debt will have very nearly doubled during his eight years in office, and there is much more debt ahead with the abandonment of “sequestration” spending caps enacted in 2011.
FAIL.

You are still unable to list Obama's spending of $7+ trillion.

Why is that?
4i6Ckte.gif

Medicare part D, two unfunded wars , nose dive into recession .

Blame it all on obama .

Oh....and BTW....

FAIL.

You are still unable to list Obama's spending of $7+ trillion.

Why is that?
4i6Ckte.gif

I have more of a spanking in store for you today.

Stand by.

Thanks for playing!

Oh....and your deeply stupid, false and outright insane statement....

"UNITED NATIONS -- The White House vow to refer an Iranian launch of midrange ballistic missiles to the United Nations is being mocked here because last year's nuclear deal has rendered the world body useless in the struggle to tame Iran's military ambitions.

Administration officials said that the launch was not a violation of the JCPOA, though; that deal, considered President Obama’s crown foreign policy achievement, did not address Iran’s missile program.

Yet, they stressed, the testing of long-range ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads was a “clear violation” of Security Council resolutions...."
White House Vow on Iran Being Mocked at the U.N. In Wake of Obama Pact - The New York Sun

Mock: to treat with contempt or ridicule
Definition of MOCK

As I am doing her, with you.

There is no doubt that anyone reading your 'Location" will understand both how out of touch with reality you are, ....and how envious of me- that part's understandable.....but, just for icing on the cake, would you verify that you actually posted this: ..... "All You Have To Know About Obama: "Best president in over 50 years."

Looks like our little friend....the one who claimed "You still suck at this, and that's why once again I'm kicking your ass up and down the forum." seems to have proven gutless...and slithered off into his worm hole.....

So...who is more inept...Obama as make-believe President...

....or Obama voters, in ability to choose a candidate?

What will you be contributing when some GOP neocon nut gets into office and starts another war in the Middle East?

Forum List

Back