All you need to know why Kamala is almost President

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1722626671154.png

This photo was taken in 2019. George Soros and his son Alex, seen above, liked Kamala Harris a lot.

I speculate that since Harris did the worst of any DNC Presidential candidate, and thus the first out of the race in 2020, the only option to get her into the Oval Office was for Joe to pick her as a VP. So as we can see, neither Republicans or Democrats liked her.

I also believe that the plan was for Joe to win a second term, at which point he would step down at some point and give Kamala the Oval Office, without one American voting for her to be President. However, to do that they tried to destroy Trump legally, hoping the trumped up felony charge would sink his campaign hopes to let Joe win because he was really too infirm to win it on his own. But this did not happen. Trump's poll numbers actually went up, so then Biden was forced to debate Trump which was not going to go well for Joe. Had Trump's poll numbers tanked Joe would not have had to debate to win the Oval Office just like he refused to debate in a DNC primary to be President again. The media and politicians would have all gone along with it, knowing that Joe was not really up for the task.

But they knew Joe could not debate Trump because of his infirmity, so what to do? They simply held the first Presidential debate earlier than at any other time in US history, against a Presidential rival that had not even won the party nomination yet. This then gave them time to dump Joe, and then energize the party around a previously unlikable candidate hoping that her voters would spring from TDS victims.

That is my opinion anyway.

But if poll numbers don't go their way, Trump better watch his back or they will try to kill him again.

Last edited:
The "how" is clear enough but the "why" and the word "almost" is puzzling. Unless the democrat party and the media have conspired on a new definition of "president", Biden is still president and Kamila isn't anywhere near to "almost" as far as the Constitution is concerned.

The "how" is clear enough but the "why" and the word "almost" is puzzling. Unless the democrat party and the media have conspired on a new definition of "president", Biden is still president and Kamila isn't anywhere near to "almost" as far as the Constitution is concerned.

Yeah Kamala is "almost" President compared to the entire US population, save for one man.

And by that metric?

She's light years away.

View attachment 988918

This photo was taken in 2019. George Soros and his son Alex, seen above, liked Kamala Harris a lot.

I speculate that since Harris did the worst of any DNC Presidential candidate, and thus the first out of the race in 2020, the only option to get her into the Oval Office was for Joe to pick her as a VP. So as we can see, neither Republicans or Democrats liked her.

I also believe that the plan was for Joe to win a second term, at which point he would step down at some point and give Kamala the Oval Office, without one American voting for her to be President. However, to do that they tried to destroy Trump legally, hoping the trumped up felony charge would sink his campaign hopes to let Joe win because he was really too infirm to win it on his own. But this did not happen. Trump's poll numbers actually went up, so then Biden was forced to debate Trump which was not going to go well for Joe. Had Trump's poll numbers tanked Joe would not have had to debate to win the Oval Office just like he refused to debate in a DNC primary to be President again. The media and politicians would have all gone along with it, knowing that Joe was not really up for the task.

But they knew Joe could not debate Trump because of his infirmity, so what to do? They simply held the first Presidential debate earlier than at any other time in US history, against a Presidential rival that had not even won the party nomination yet. This then gave them time to dump Joe, and then energize the party around a previously unlikable candidate hoping that her voters would spring from TDS victims.

But if poll numbers don't go their way, Trump better watch his back or they will try to kill him again.
Gasp! She posed with a Jew!!!! Bring out the torches...

Gasp! She posed with a Jew!!!! Bring out the torches...

Um.

The DNC is concerned with Kamala (or her puppet masters) picking Shapiro as a running mate due to his Jewish background.

And it ain't because of Republicans.

If you don't know that, a variance of information sources is in order.

But judging by your other posts?

It's too late for you.

View attachment 988918

They don’t need Poll numbers. Just like 2020. Country is lost. Bad Voter rolls, Mail in Ballots. Once the Deep State was able to Block Audit and Prosecution of 2020, the game was rigged permanently. Tis’ done.

1722631217011.jpeg

Um.

The DNC is concerned with Kamala (or her puppet masters) picking Shapiro as a running mate due to his Jewish background.

And it ain't because of Republicans.

If you don't know that, a variance of information sources is in order.

But judging by your other posts?

It's too late for you.
So, ok. Educate me retard. All I see is a liberal donor supporting a liberal Democrat.

He is not a White Supramists like Trump supporters so what else could it be? I went with Jewish since I know the Republican party hates Jews. But hey, I am willing to learn.

Tell me why I should be outraged that Kamala is taking a picture with Soros. Go.

So, you're asking him to simplify his post for you. :)

Isn't it funny how the use of a simple comma changes the meaning of statements.
Har...har. You know what is even funnier? You retards rushed to post this story but cannot explain why it is bad that Kamala takes a picture with a Jew.

Careful, your white robes are showing. :itsok:

No see:

The joke was that you asked me to educate you, and since you don't know how to spell - I did.

Har!

But, as usual, there's no getting through that thick dunce cap adorned head of yours. :)
Sure. And, I see that you are still avoiding my question. Are you scared to broadcast your KKK tendencies?

Forum List

Back