Allah Akbar

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Of course we must state a disclaimer first....we do not want to upset the liberals....the following event has nothing to do with islam...nothing whatsoever...keep repeating that as it is required to maintain the liberal narrative.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

I think they're aiming a bit low. I know the French love their food but they need to move their shots up a few inches. Good for them none-the-less. Though seriously WTF was this idiot thinking attacking soldiers - that's new.

"machete-wielding man?"

Sounds more like suicide by police than terror incident to me.

I think they're aiming a bit low. I know the French love their food but they need to move their shots up a few inches. Good for them none-the-less. Though seriously WTF was this idiot thinking attacking soldiers - that's new.

He KNEW that allah was on his side-------is the jerk dead?

I wonder, How would an Arabic speaking Christian say "Praise to God"?

Hamdullah-------how does an English speaking say PRAISE TO "GOTT"??

however----a good number (maybe most)
Arabic speaking Christians do such expressions in their own liturgical language----which is sometimes ARAMAIC. I have heard Arabic speaking jews use Arabic expressions----but RARELY of a religious nature. You want me to try to find out? My hubby was born in an very classically shariah shit hole------he uses Arabic expressions when driving in heavy traffic

Arabic speaking Christians do such expressions in their own liturgical language----which is sometimes ARAMAIC. I have heard Arabic speaking jews use Arabic expressions----but RARELY of a religious nature. You want me to try to find out? My hubby was born in an very classically shariah shit hole------he uses Arabic expressions when driving in heavy traffic

Allah is Arabic for God. So if a Christian Arabic speaking person attacked someone, wouldn't they say "Allah Akbar"

nyt headline ("louvre museum evacuated after french soldier opens fire") leaves impression it was a French soldier who caused the chaos. Sick liberals

nyt headline ("louvre museum evacuated after french soldier opens fire") leaves impression it was a French soldier who caused the chaos. Sick liberals
Trump said they need to be smart. The last I heard the attacker was Egyptian. That makes Trump dumber than shit.

4 armed Military members and the best they can do is WOUND the attacker? What, didn't they have their surrender flags on them?

They'll be acclaimed heroes, but I'd like to think that four US Military or Police personnel in the same situation would have resulted in a DEAD Egyptian.

Allah is Arabic for God. So if a Christian Arabic speaking person attacked someone, wouldn't they say "Allah Akbar"

probably not. I have heard Arabic speaking non-muslims use the phrase "allah Akbar" as an exclamation something like we in the USA use "WOW WEE"!!! but not as an expression related to religion-------ATTACKING someone? like in what context? -------attacking a cop at an art museum? For muslims attacking a kaffir is an act of piety

It's not new in Europe. There have been many attempts outside barracks in terms of attacks and kidnaps. Fusilier Lee Rigby was hacked to death in the street in broad daylight by two Islamist scumbags:
IMG_2022.JPG

One witness to his murder could not cope with what he witnessed and went on to commit suicide. Another is left with such severe PTSD she no longer works or leaves the house.

Here are the Islamic scumbags;

IMG_2023.JPG

Murder of Lee Rigby - Wikipedia

A French prosecutor says the man who attacked soldiers in front of the Louvre Museum is believed to be a 29-year-old Egyptian who was living in the United Arab Emirates, but his identity has not been formally confirmed yet.

It's not new in Europe. There have been many attempts outside barracks in terms of attacks and kidnaps. Fusilier Lee Rigby was hacked to death in the street in broad daylight by two Islamist scumbags:
View attachment 110559

One witness to his murder could not cope with what he witnessed and went on to commit suicide. Another is left with such severe PTSD she no longer works or leaves the house.

Here are the Islamic scumbags;

View attachment 110561

Murder of Lee Rigby - Wikipedia

but allah is happy

He KNEW that allah was on his side-------is the jerk dead?

The piece of scum received a bullet to to the stomach and is near death.

Good riddance hopefully.

Hmmm I'd never really thought about it until now, but guess I had this impression that ISIS agents were smarter than run of the mill thugs over here who attack armed cops.

I suppose I'll write that mistaken impression off to a bit of media brainwashing; be that right side harping what a threat they are or the left admitting they're getting so easily outwitted in the vetting program ~shrug~

4 armed Military members and the best they can do is WOUND the attacker? What, didn't they have their surrender flags on them?

They'll be acclaimed heroes, but I'd like to think that four US Military or Police personnel in the same situation would have resulted in a DEAD Egyptian.
Let's not question the attacker. What could anyone possible learn?

I don't think we'd get a heck of a lot of information from these... sheep. I mean they're just pawns, if they had contact, 99% it's digital info and there's a trail that can be followed regardless of if they're dead or not.

Forum List

Back