Alleged special treatment for first female Rangers

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
If they didn't do it by the same rules and regulations the men do it they are not Rangers. I had by doubts about this. With that said if they went by the same rules and didn't get special treatment congratulations to them

Congressman Asks for Documents to Find Out Whether Women Got Special Treatment at Ranger School

A congressman who is a combat veteran and Ranger graduate has asked the Pentagon's top Army leader to produce documents related to the performance of the females who began Ranger School at Fort Benning, Georgia earlier this year, PEOPLE has learned.

In a letter obtained exclusively by PEOPLE, Rep. Steve Russell, R-Okla., gave outgoing Army Secretary John McHugh until September 25 to produce documents revealing the women's test scores, evaluations, injuries, pre-training and more. The letter was delivered to McHugh's Pentagon office on September 15.

"The training of our combat warriors is paramount to our national defense," Russell wrote to McHugh. "In order to ensure that the Army retains its ability to defend the nation, we must ensure that our readiness is not sacrificed."

The congressman is concerned because "sources at Fort Benning are coming forward to say the Army lied about women in Ranger School, that the women got special treatment and played by different rules," according to a Capitol Hill source with knowledge of why the letter was crafted. "These folks say one thing, the Army says another. Congress needs to know the truth, and Russell reached out to find it."

Congressman Asks for Documents to Find Out Whether Women Got Special Treatment at Ranger School

Took them 3 times to get it...If they cheated then they should be kicked out, period.

I honesty believe that woman seriously weaken our military but if they did it fair and square. Well, they made the standards and my feelings simply don't matter.

Took them 3 times to get it...If they cheated then they should be kicked out, period.

I honesty believe that woman seriously weaken our military but if they did it fair and square. Well, they made the standards and my feelings simply don't matter.

Agreed, I've talked to ex military and current military, they have their doubts also

They let you two graduate HS. Lucky for you, there weren't people investigating how they let that happen.

These women are Rangers. And they'll kick ass like Rangers do.

Assholes.

Here's the thing.....

If they got special treatment....the men can't complain.

Obama allows trannies in the military now....SO...the men can just become women and get the same standards the chicks got.

They let you two graduate HS. Lucky for you, there weren't people investigating how they let that happen.

These women are Rangers. And they'll kick ass like Rangers do.

Assholes.

Do you ever comment w/o acting like a deluded jackass? Your meager attempts at insults are so annoying

Did any of you morons see the interview they gave? SEVERAL OF THE MEN stated that none of the women got any special treatment, and they even said they were impressed when one of the women volunteered to take the SAW from one of the men and finish carrying it for him because he was almost worn out.

Did any of you morons see the interview they gave? SEVERAL OF THE MEN stated that none of the women got any special treatment, and they even said they were impressed when one of the women volunteered to take the SAW from one of the men and finish carrying it for him because he was almost worn out.

Yo moron, someone is claiming special treatment, investigate it, it's the right thing to do

Sorry....there are ways to give special treatment that are not obvious...I heard that during the patroling phase none of them took turns carrying heavy weapons....and at the end....the peer reviews may have been...edited....

It has also been pointed out that they came from West Point and that there is no way a West Pointer is going to be failed out of the peer review process...

And finally, that they were recycled more times than they would allow a male candidate to be recycled....

those all need to be looked into.....

Yo moron, someone is claiming special treatment, investigate it, it's the right thing to do

Yo..............Stupid Bitchy Lass..................until there is sufficient evidence, quit bitching about women who do something you would NEVER be able to accomplish (or me for that matter, but I'm not the one casting dispersions).

Morherfucking nutters always "hear" shit.

Yeah.............and they want to pass the rumor off as fact before finding out what actually went on.

I personally believe that those 2 women made it, there were about 16 others that didn't, as well as quite a few men.

And..................I don't think those guys told lies when they said how well those women did.

If there is such a thing as women powerlifters, and there are, these women could make it through Ranger school.

Yo..............Stupid Bitchy Lass................

Get lost you effin girly boy

If they didn't do it by the same rules and regulations the men do it they are not Rangers. I had by doubts about this. With that said if they went by the same rules and didn't get special treatment congratulations to them

A congressman who is a combat veteran and Ranger graduate has asked the Pentagon's top Army leader to produce documents related to the performance of the females who began Ranger School at Fort Benning, Georgia earlier this year, PEOPLE has learned.

In a letter obtained exclusively by PEOPLE, Rep. Steve Russell, R-Okla., gave outgoing Army Secretary John McHugh until September 25 to produce documents revealing the women's test scores, evaluations, injuries, pre-training and more. The letter was delivered to McHugh's Pentagon office on September 15.

"The training of our combat warriors is paramount to our national defense," Russell wrote to McHugh. "In order to ensure that the Army retains its ability to defend the nation, we must ensure that our readiness is not sacrificed."

The congressman is concerned because "sources at Fort Benning are coming forward to say the Army lied about women in Ranger School, that the women got special treatment and played by different rules," according to a Capitol Hill source with knowledge of why the letter was crafted. "These folks say one thing, the Army says another. Congress needs to know the truth, and Russell reached out to find it."

Think you could have made it? :rofl:

Forum List

Back