Allen West slammed smug liberal for claiming Tea Party is racist

Allen West didn't appreciate the guy lying and claiming the Tea Party is racist. Somehow, liberals equate lower taxes with racism. They are the racists because they think no minorities stand a chance in hell without government helping them.

He also didn't like being laughed at for being a conservative black. Some liberals just don't get it. I am so sick of them acting like minorities have no business being on the right. Total intolerance of anyone who doesn't believe the rhetoric. Calling blacks ventriloquist dummies or Uncle Toms is a clear sign of ignorance.

Don't Laugh At Allen West for Being A Black Conservative | CNS News
Alan west IS in fact a ding bat and I brilliantly explain why in my video 5m 55s mark of the video below:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVqQpGzkPic]Who is insane, who are they, what is their solution? - YouTube[/ame]

Allen West didn't appreciate the guy lying and claiming the Tea Party is racist. Somehow, liberals equate lower taxes with racism. They are the racists because they think no minorities stand a chance in hell without government helping them.

He also didn't like being laughed at for being a conservative black. Some liberals just don't get it. I am so sick of them acting like minorities have no business being on the right. Total intolerance of anyone who doesn't believe the rhetoric. Calling blacks ventriloquist dummies or Uncle Toms is a clear sign of ignorance.

Maybe you should actually watch the video in your own link.

The guy in the interview never brought up race at all. Megyn Kelly brought it up. Nor does he mention anything about West being a conservative black. Or anybody else being black for that matter. Nor does he or anyone else mention ventriloquist dummies or Uncle Toms. Not even Megyn Kelly says that. You made it up.

Your own link.

His views have been extremely highly touted by conservatives throughout pretty much his entire career. Countless public conservative personalities have praised him and his conservative record is nearly completely unsullied. He is surely a beacon of hope for the Republican party and a true hardline conservative that will be making big splashes for years to come!

I wonder how he'll do in the primaries :rolleyes:
You know he was pushed out of his office by Florida Republicans, right?

Eighty nine percent of the tea party is white. Only one percent is black. I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

Are you saying that Democrat and Lib/Leftist/Progressive policies have well served Blacks? So, they should stay where things are really GOOD for them (actually US)?

You must be saying that.

And you must also be wrong.

Why are Blacks STILL demonized and at the bottom of so many standards of socio-economic measurement in America?

They must be pretty stupid to continue suckking up to liberal Whitey when they have so little to show for it.

And that is why they are only 1% of the Tea Party.

They are as stupid and racially backwards as whatever 'thought' went into creating your post.
I love the way you tell me what I am saying and then you proceed to tell me I am wrong. It is absolutely clear that you do not have a clue what I am saying.
Let me tell you what I am saying. Blacks, and any minority for that matter, can choose to be in any party they want to be in. They, like you, will choose the party they believe represents them best. They will make their decision on how that party treats them, as they should. The fact that only 1% of blacks belong to the tea party tells us that blacks do not believe the tea party represents their best interests.
The only other American group I can recall that had such a low percentage of blacks was the KKK. For some strange reason blacks did not want to join a group that was more interested in hanging them instead of helping them. The same can be said of the tea party. Where are the jobs bills that would help blacks who are suffering the most unemployment? What is the increase in the minimum wage which would also help the blacks who are mired in low paying jobs? The tea party is strongly against a jobs bill and raising the minimum wage.

Eighty nine percent of the tea party is white. Only one percent is black. I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

Are you saying that Democrat and Lib/Leftist/Progressive policies have well served Blacks? So, they should stay where things are really GOOD for them (actually US)?

You must be saying that.

Why are Blacks STILL demonized and at the bottom of so many standards of socio-economic measurement in America?

They must be pretty stupid to continue suckking up to liberal Whitey when they have so little to show for it.

They are as stupid and racially backwards as whatever 'thought' went into creating your post.

Your idea of not being racist is to claim that blacks are stupid?

You must be saying that.

And what conclusion would you draw from this response:

Yes.

Let's see if my theory holds water.

Racists love the Tea Party

How would you know? Ever been to a tea party meeting?

No, but many Stormfront members go to meetings and are teabaggers.

AajNcgt.png

Last edited:

You must be saying that.

Yes.

Who knows what your theory is, though I suspect you'll now attempt to spin it about politics and not race, but a definition of racism is believing that a group of people is inferior. Calling blacks stupid for not believing in what you believe leads me to the conclusion that you fit that definition.

G'head, now let's hear your spin.....

You must be saying that.

I love the way you tell me what I am saying and then you proceed to tell me I am wrong. It is absolutely clear that you do not have a clue what I am saying.
Let me tell you what I am saying. Blacks, and any minority for that matter, can choose to be in any party they want to be in. They, like you, will choose the party they believe represents them best. They will make their decision on how that party treats them, as they should. The fact that only 1% of blacks belong to the tea party tells us that blacks do not believe the tea party represents their best interests.
The only other American group I can recall that had such a low percentage of blacks was the KKK. For some strange reason blacks did not want to join a group that was more interested in hanging them instead of helping them. The same can be said of the tea party. Where are the jobs bills that would help blacks who are suffering the most unemployment? What is the increase in the minimum wage which would also help the blacks who are mired in low paying jobs? The tea party is strongly against a jobs bill and raising the minimum wage.

You would also argue with the findings of this survey wouldn't you?

Seems to me this poll data identifies the perfect line of attack on Hillary’s potential nomination if she makes it to the general election — the R’s should just say - “If you liked how things went under Obama (i.e., economy, healthcare, growth), then you can have four more years of the same with Hillary

Poll: 71% of Obama voters, 55% Democrats 'regret' voting for his re-election | WashingtonExaminer.com

Over seven in 10 Obama voters, and 55 percent of Democrats, regret voting for President Obama's reelection in 2012, according to a new Economist/YouGov.com poll.

Conducted to test the media hype about a comeback by 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, the new poll found voters still uninspired by Romney, but also deeply dissatisfied with Obama who has so far failed to capitalize on his victory over 15 months ago.

The poll asked those who voted for Obama's reelection a simple question: “Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?”

— Overall, 71 percent said yes, 26 percent no.

— 80 percent of whites said yes, 61 percent of blacks said no and 100 percent of Hispanics said yes.

— 84 percent of women said yes, and just 61 percent of men agreed.

— 55 percent of Democrats said yes, as did 71 percent of independents.

Yes.

Who knows what your theory is, though I suspect you'll now attempt to spin it about politics and not race, but a definition of racism is believing that a group of people is inferior. Calling blacks stupid for not believing in what you believe leads me to the conclusion that you fit that definition.

I was correct.

You are hopelessly Liberal in your mental limitation.

And I am Black.

Game. Set. Match.

Now go lick your wounds.

Yes.

I was correct.

And I am Black.

Game. Set. Match.

Now go lick your wounds.

Actually Danth, you just called yourself stupid.
rofl.gif

Too much.

Yes.

I was correct.

And I am Black.

Game. Set. Match.

Now go lick your wounds.

Prove it ..........

so much for, "game, set, match" :ack-1:

Wow.

So West says "Its laughable that people think the tea party is racist when some people say I am a darling of the Tea Party" and thats what? A rebuttal?

Some people say the tea party is racist....and as a rebuttal I'll state that some other people say otherwise.

Good job. Some people say West is an idiot I think its laughable because some others call him an buffoon

Forum List

Back