Allen West Takes Swipe At Obama's Parents In Response To Race Baited Speech

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Alan West speaks from the heart and takes it to Obama and covertly takes a swipe at Obama's parents in his response to Obama's race baiting speech yesterday. It's obvious he is stating that Obama's parents, namely Stanley Ann Dunham didn't teach him respect.

https://www.facebook.com/AllenWestRepublic

"I am a black male who grew up in the inner city of Atlanta and no one ever followed me in a mall. I don't recall any doors clicking when I crossed the street. And I never had anyone clutching their handbag when I got on an elevator. I guess having two awesome parents who taught me to be a respectful young man paid dividends."

Last edited:
Alan West speaks from the heart and takes it to Obama and covertly takes a swipe at Obama's parents in his response to Obama's race baiting speech yesterday. It's obvious he is stating that Obama's parents, namely Stanley Ann Dunham didn't teach him respect.

"I am a black male who grew up in the inner city of Atlanta and no one ever followed me in a mall. I don't recall any doors clicking when I crossed the street. And I never had anyone clutching their handbag when I got on an elevator. I guess having two awesome parents who taught me to be a respectful young man paid dividends."

This right here is why I cant stand Allen West. There is no black man ...NONE...his age who has not dealt with that.

Every single black male I know has a story about purse clutching, mall following etc etc.

Allen West, shut the fuck up you ass kissing jerk. Just once, tell the fucking truth and stop being such a suck up. You sir are not white and never will be. Accept your color and help people. Stop being a liar.

This right here is why I cant stand Allen West. There is no black man ...NONE...his age who has not dealt with that.

Every single black male I know has a story about purse clutching, mall following etc etc.

Allen West, shut the fuck up you ass kissing jerk. Just once, tell the fucking truth and stop being such a suck up. You sir are not white and never will be. Accept your color and help people. Stop being a liar.

I guess respect isn't high on your list, either.

How the fuck would you know?

You libs are biased, double-standard loving IDIOTS!:eek:

Last edited:
Yup, taking a swipe at a guy's parents is the kind of classiness we've come to expect from a dickface like Allen West.

Yup, taking a swipe at a guy's parents is the kind of classiness we've come to expect from a dickface like Allen West.

Well Obama was a pot smoking degenerate as a child.... I would say his parents both of the radical communists were not very good at parenting....I guess that's why his mother abandoned him at his grandparents for so long.

Well his mother wasn't a respectable person you would want to hang around back then. She couldn't keep her legs closed.

how the fuck do you know what west went through? stfu.

And to further illustrate that classiness....

Well his mother wasn't a respectable person you would want to hang around back then. She couldn't keep her legs closed.

Well Obama was a pot smoking degenerate as a child.... I would say his parents both of the radical communists were not very good at parenting....I guess that's why his mother abandoned him at his grandparents for so long.

But I have what I believe is an appropriate response:

LoseSez_zpsc2345f65.jpg

:)

I am a huge fan of Allen West. He owns personal accountability and responsibility. He he a resounding success and puts a beautiful face on people of darkened color, as did another of his race, with her smiling and sweet face at Walmart, this morning, when she made me feel so important. She was a very classy woman, in her late 20's probably.

Two weeks ago, when I grocery shopped there, an Asian woman was my cashier and was exemplary also, within her job description. She is new to our community and awaiting a call from the school district, to tell her she has a teaching job,

Our Walmart is a happy, clean, good place to go, especially if your are accustomed to being treated as special. They do not let you down there. Good management policies.

And to further illustrate that classiness....

But I have what I believe is an appropriate response:

LoseSez_zpsc2345f65.jpg

:)
What did I post that was factually incorrect?

How does anyone know what Allan West Experienced if you aren't Allen West?

That is what is so despicable about Democrats and Liberals in general.

They believe that every person has the exact same life experiences based strictly upon their race or gender.

No room for diversity there.

Forum List

Back