🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.

The silly Negro congressman is on his way out of office, I laugh at his exxit tour from Congress. I mean look at his audiences, not your typical American people.

"Silly Negro Congressman". Wow...and to think the Tea Partiers were the ones being labelled the "racists".

The silly Negro congressman is on his way out of office, I laugh at his exxit tour from Congress. I mean look at his audiences, not your typical American people.

"Silly Negro Congressman". Wow...and to think the Tea Partiers were the ones being labelled the "racists".

I am black, only a silly Negro Congressman would compare himself to Harriet Tubman. Harriet Tubman risked her life doing what she did, Allen West sold his soul.

Still butt hurt. :lmao:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm still in the Army, West got kicked out, all his ranting is evidence of him being butthurt.

DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE GUY, other then he bunches liberal panties with a few words. Whats not to like.

So you are still serving, Great. Was that supposed to impress me?

Of course I know about the ex-Army reject officer, he thought his anti-Muslim extremism would win him praise after wrongfully and violently interrogating an Iraqi.

lol, now thinkProgress has him telling Obama to leave..

now you see why this site is NOT to be taken seriously.

stir stir stir the shit shit shit
yawn

Did you not read the source links? Maybe this video will help...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8YDnd1Yoyk&feature=player_embedded]Rep. Allen West - "Obama, Reid, Pelosi, get the hell out of the USA" - 28 January 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

yawn

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8YDnd1Yoyk&feature=player_embedded]Rep. Allen West - "Obama, Reid, Pelosi, get the hell out of the USA" - 28 January 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

tough shit...grow up and friggen deal. you whiny assed babies

you and your dottie buddy had no problems in the thread about Waxman calling me and all Republicans, terrorist..
so I think you both should leave.

yawn

you and your dottie buddy had no problems in the thread about Waxman calling me and all Republicans, terrorist..

You wingnuts are hilarious! Facts don't mean shit to you!

You wingnuts are hilarious! Facts don't mean shit to you!

oh cry us a fucking RIVER..and get out...

yawn

You admire West (T-party/Stealth Repub) Steph :confused:

I'm an admirer of OUR Freedom of Speech...Even when you and the lowlifes Representatives you all support refer to me and ALL Republicans as , terrorist.

yawn

I'm an admirer of OUR Freedom of Speech
...Even when you and the lowlifes Representatives you all support refer to me and ALL Republicans as , terrorist.

I am assuming by "OUR", you mean Conservatives only.... otherwise you wouldn't be agreeing with this asshole on telling a significant chunk of the population to "get out".

The truth is, you're a liar...the only freedom of speech you care about is that of people who think like you.

...Even when you and the lowlifes Representatives you all support refer to me and ALL Republicans as , terrorist.

I am assuming by "OUR", you mean Conservatives only.... otherwise you wouldn't be agreeing with this asshole on telling a significant chunk of the population to "get out".

The truth is, you're a liar...the only freedom of speech you care about is that of people who think like you.

stop with the lies, the thread title was LIE..he didn't tell LIBERALS to leave, he told POLITICIANS to leave the class warfare crap out or leave..

I'm not sure how some of you sleep at night..no honor.

Last edited:

stop with the lies, the thread title was LIE..he didn't tell LIBERALS to leave, he told POLITICIANS to leave the class warfare crap out or leave..

ummm... thanks for proving our point. Thats what is known as an ultimatum Steph.

r-ALLEN-WEST-large570.jpg

Speaking to a Lincoln Day Dinner in West Palm Beach for the Palm Beach County GOP, Rep. Allen West (R-Fla) fired off a humdinger of a line that within minutes drew recriminations from Democrats on Twitter.

"We need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, (audience boos) and my dear friend the chairman of the Democrat National Committee, we need to let them know that Florida ain't on the table," West said. "Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America."

Following cheers, West added, "Yeah I said 'hell.'"

Moments after the quote was mentioned on Twitter, former Reid spokesman Jim Manley responded via his own Twitter feed: "Me to allen west. You first asshole."

And they say politics is getting more acrimonious.

Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.

BRAVO, Allen West! He tells it like it is.

Liberals, you may now carry on with your RACIST attacks against Allen West. I just wanted to break up the RACIST comments for a moment. :eusa_hand:

ummm... thanks for proving our point. Thats what is known as an ultimatum Steph.

dots, if you ever HAD a point...I'd faint.

Forum List

Back