Allow me to drive a stake through the heart of another left wing bull shit talking point.

If it wasn't for George W. Bush, Trump would have 3 years to figure out how to stop N. Korea from making nukes, rather than how to protect the world from N. Koreas nukes.

And even with that, N. Korea would only have a single untested warhead, with the next one taking another 10 years.

Last edited:
North Korean nuclear timeline (correction to previous posts)

16 October: The US announces that North Korea admitted in their talks to a "clandestine nuclear-weapons" program.

14 November: US President George W Bush declares November oil shipments to the North will be the last if the North does not agree to put a halt to its weapons ambitions.

12 December: The North pledges to reactivate nuclear facilities for energy generation, saying the Americans' decision to halt oil shipments leaves it with no choice. It claims the US wrecked the 1994 pact

Skip to 2004

28 September: North Korea says it has turned plutonium from 8,000 spent fuel rods into nuclear weapons. Speaking at the UN General Assembly, Vice Foreign Minister Choe Su-hon said the weapons were needed for "self-defence" against "US nuclear threat".

Timeline of the North Korean nuclear program - Wikipedia

The problem with their argument is that the rest of the world wants the US taken down a peg or two, it's power lessened, and it's wealth taken and distributed.

Hey guys! Because he says others want the US to have less power that means that Trump is not a fucking clown. See the connection?

Well, he isn't a clown but that is the wrong interpretation. I'm explaining why they hate him. You would do well to listen and stop saying stupid partisan garbage.

Oh so he's an embarrassment only because people want the US to have less influence! Not because he's an embarrassment. Gotcha!

As long as you can read the entire worlds mind I wonder why youre wasting your talents on USMB.

Why does our military need to be restored, we have the largest military and defense budget, by far. If the money isn't being spent properly its the Pentagons fault. the answer is NOT to give them more money
kinda goes for gov in general, doesn't it? give them more they will spend more. when do we have to live within our means?

He has made our military stronger simply by putting the right man in charge; General Mattis. Wether he does anything else is irrelevant, the point is that he says that he wants our military restored to greatness and that's why a lot of Europeans hate him.

Mattis is a good choice, one of the few in the Administration. I don't see Europeans hating that.

Oh Jesus! Let me clarify for you, you seem to be confused. My reference to Mattis was in response to an almost irrelevant comment about military strength. They don't hate Trump for Mattis, they hate that Trump wants to make our military strong again.

Is that clear?
Well, to be more precise, they hate that the military takes away money that they want to spend on purchasing votes.
Just how do you purchase votes? Could it be like the republicans with 200 billion to spread around to pet projects to earn a "yes" vote on the health care disaster?

16 October: The US announces that North Korea admitted in their talks to a "clandestine nuclear-weapons" program.

14 November: US President George W Bush declares November oil shipments to the North will be the last if the North does not agree to put a halt to its weapons ambitions.

12 December: The North pledges to reactivate nuclear facilities for energy generation, saying the Americans' decision to halt oil shipments leaves it with no choice. It claims the US wrecked the 1994 pact

Skip to 2004

28 September: North Korea says it has turned plutonium from 8,000 spent fuel rods into nuclear weapons. Speaking at the UN General Assembly, Vice Foreign Minister Choe Su-hon said the weapons were needed for "self-defence" against "US nuclear threat".

I thought it was all Bill Clintons fault?

The left is blindly fond of this particular piece of nonsense:

"Trump is an embarrassment to this country! The rest of the world hates him!"

The follow up talking point to that is that "The rest of the world loved 0bama and would have loved and respected Hillary!"

The problem with their argument is that the rest of the world wants the US taken down a peg or two, it's power lessened, and it's wealth taken and distributed. 0bama and Hillary would have gladly diminished this country, Obama did a lot if it, so the rest of the world loved it, and therefor him. They know that Hillary also would have ruined this country and so they wanted her as well.

Trump wants to make America great again, he talks about "America First" and restoring America's military. The rest of the world hates that and therefor, hates Trump.

That is why the opinions of "the rest of the world" have no meaning to me nor should it to any American. Let them hate us, when they get in trouble, where will they come? We all know the answer to that one.

Have you vanquished your foe yet oh great driver of stakes? Or has nothing changed at all. :popcorn:

kinda goes for gov in general, doesn't it? give them more they will spend more. when do we have to live within our means?

He has made our military stronger simply by putting the right man in charge; General Mattis. Wether he does anything else is irrelevant, the point is that he says that he wants our military restored to greatness and that's why a lot of Europeans hate him.

Mattis is a good choice, one of the few in the Administration. I don't see Europeans hating that.

Oh Jesus! Let me clarify for you, you seem to be confused. My reference to Mattis was in response to an almost irrelevant comment about military strength. They don't hate Trump for Mattis, they hate that Trump wants to make our military strong again.

Is that clear?
Well, to be more precise, they hate that the military takes away money that they want to spend on purchasing votes.
Just how do you purchase votes? Could it be like the Republicans with 200 billion to spread around to pet projects to earn a "yes" vote on the health care disaster?
You create special programs for groups that are less than one percent of the population.
You offer special protections against people whose morality you don't agree with.
You attach money in the form of government benefits to immigrants and then lower the barrier to entry so that you get quantity over quality.
You hand out special assistance and food stamps to people who are actually the lower middle class.
You create laws that hand tie those who enforce your laws against criminals who are trying to create anarchy.

In essence, any program created by a government that does no include an element of returning the citizen to self-sufficiency is a bought vote.

Giving out free stuff at the expense of the productive class is buying a vote.

I'm sure you could think of others, but I'm equally sure you won't even bother.

Correct. Thus the Russian and Wikileaks interference on behalf of Trump.
Yea because they know that hildabeast would've been 100 times worse
True they much prefer an America that threatens the NATO alliance, accepts the Ukraine invasion, and fully surrenders the arctic. Hillary would have been 100 times worse for pushing those efforts.

Hey dumbass Russia annexed Crimea like 3 fucking years ago.

the rest of the world wants the US taken down a peg or two, it's power lessened, and it's wealth taken and distributed

Correct. Thus the Russian and Wikileaks interference on behalf of Trump.
Still haven't shown were that changed one single vote. Some rank and file democrats are pissed Hillary lost because she was a bad candidate sadly the majority believe it was the Russians.. The elite left are pissed because the DNC's dirty laundry got aired out. Establishment Republicans are scared of a populist movement that will see them out on their asses.
You don't think Russia spamming Pizzagate, Benghazi, Hillary e-mails, and other fake news changed any votes? LOL. I bet you still believe Ted Cruz's dad helped to kill JFK, too.

What was fake news about Hillary's E mails and Benghazi , tard?

Why use a stake? that's overkill.

Needles work fine, but if you're blind the left-wing lies will always have air in them.

Skip to 2004

12 December: The North pledges to reactivate nuclear facilities for energy generation,

And you believed that tard?

Shows us on this map how NK used nuclear for domestic needs..

download.jpg

The follow up talking point to that is that "The rest of the world loved 0bama and would have loved and respected Hillary!"

The problem with their argument is that the rest of the world wants the US taken down a peg or two, it's power lessened, and it's wealth taken and distributed. 0bama and Hillary would have gladly diminished this country, Obama did a lot if it, so the rest of the world loved it, and therefor him. They know that Hillary also would have ruined this country and so they wanted her as well.

Trump wants to make America great again, he talks about "America First" and restoring America's military. The rest of the world hates that and therefor, hates Trump.

That is why the opinions of "the rest of the world" have no meaning to me nor should it to any American. Let them hate us, when they get in trouble, where will they come? We all know the answer to that one.
Conservatives were fond of saying that "the world is laughing at us" thanks to Obama.
Trump has changed that...it's true...now the world is laughing and gasping.

Every day Trump America confirms all the worst stereotypes that 'the World' has of Americans.

Isolating America or throwing its military might around won't strengthen it...it'll do whatever the opposite is.

It doesn't matter at all. You didn't read my OP did you? The opinions of Europe and the rest don't matter at all because their motives aren't what is best for America. The only way we make them happy is the way Obama did, but ruining the country, or attempting to.

The problem with their argument is that the rest of the world wants the US taken down a peg or two, it's power lessened, and it's wealth taken and distributed.

Hey guys! Because he says others want the US to have less power that means that Trump is not a fucking clown. See the connection?

Well, he isn't a clown but that is the wrong interpretation. I'm explaining why they hate him. You would do well to listen and stop saying stupid partisan garbage.

Oh so he's an embarrassment only because people want the US to have less influence! Not because he's an embarrassment. Gotcha!

As long as you can read the entire worlds mind I wonder why youre wasting your talents on USMB.

Immature nonsense, nice job, and typical.

Have you vanquished your foe yet oh great driver of stakes? Or has nothing changed at all. :popcorn:

The foe (the left wing talking point) is vanquished, even if those who desperately cling to it don't know it.

The foe (the left wing talking point) is vanquished, even if those who desperately cling to it don't know it.

Well if you claim to vanquish Cubs fans from loving their team, and they still love their team... :popcorn:

12 December: The North pledges to reactivate nuclear facilities for energy generation,

And you believed that tard?

Shows us on this map how NK used nuclear for domestic needs..

View attachment 136208

That's the point. North Korea doesn't generate enough energy for Debbie Boone to light up her life, no less drive 2,000 centrifuges to create 92% enriched uranium.

Conservatives were fond of saying that "the world is laughing at us" thanks to Obama.
Trump has changed that...it's true...now the world is laughing and gasping.

Every day Trump America confirms all the worst stereotypes that 'the World' has of Americans.

Isolating America or throwing its military might around won't strengthen it...it'll do whatever the opposite is.

It doesn't matter at all. You didn't read my OP did you? The opinions of Europe and the rest don't matter at all because their motives aren't what is best for America. The only way we make them happy is the way Obama did, but ruining the country, or attempting to.
Please...I read every word!
I also read your paranoia.

Forum List

Back