Allow me to drive a stake through the heart of another left wing bull shit talking point.

For 8 years the right said that Obama wasn't respected in the rest of the world and that he was an embarrassment even as every worldwide poll showed the opposite and that Obama was restoring respect for the US and it's policies.

Now you have a President who genuinely is NOT respected by your friends and allies, who is a public laughingstock and who other world leaders are disparaging publically and openly laughing at, and you pretend not to care.

Yeah, ISIS is laughing at him, Assad is laughing at him. Could you be any more clueless?

Bill clinton GAVE them the tech silly boy. How about you not give the nuclear technology to the crazy person. It's kind of like not giving the gun to the crazy person down the street.

Even with the tech, N. Korea doesn't have the TVA to produce more than a few grams of HEU a year.

The problem with their argument is that the rest of the world wants the US taken down a peg or two, it's power lessened, and it's wealth taken and distributed.

Hey guys! Because he says others want the US to have less power that means that Trump is not a fucking clown. See the connection?

For 8 years the right said that Obama wasn't respected in the rest of the world and that he was an embarrassment even as every worldwide poll showed the opposite and that Obama was restoring respect for the US and it's policies.

Now you have a President who genuinely is NOT respected by your friends and allies, who is a public laughingstock and who other world leaders are disparaging publically and openly laughing at, and you pretend not to care.

Yeah, ISIS is laughing at him, Assad is laughing at him. Could you be any more clueless?

Assad and the Russians are threatening to shoot down American fighter planes, and Assad is preparing to gas his people yet again. Sounds like they're really terrified.

ISIS doesn't seem frightened in the least but they're not sane in any way.

Well....I think things were pretty stable under Obama, and certainly predictable, but then I DID like him as a prez :lol:

Oh , it was predictable all right!

Obama would ask himself whenever a new challenge arose, "How can I fuck this up so badly that America will be be diminished in the eyes of the world community? Red line in Syria anyone?

Trump warned them about making another chemical attack and magically all the suspected activity at the bombed out airfield stopped. Make you go "Hmmm...."!

Assad and the Russians are threatening to shoot down American fighter planes, and Assad is preparing to gas his people yet again. Sounds like they're really terrified.

The Syrians didn't gas anyone and no US planes have been attacked.

What was your point again?

This is what happens when you Bluff. Trump said he had an aircraft carrier sailing to N. Korea, and instead, a week later it was photographed 3,000 miles away in Australia.

Bill clinton GAVE them the tech silly boy. How about you not give the nuclear technology to the crazy person. It's kind of like not giving the gun to the crazy person down the street.

Even with the tech, N. Korea doesn't have the TVA to produce more than a few grams of HEU a year.

It doesn't matter. Once they have the tech it is only a matter of time. Far better would have been to NOT GIVE THE CRAZY PEOPLE THE GUN! Don't ya think!

Well....I think things were pretty stable under Obama, and certainly predictable, but then I DID like him as a prez :lol:

The Arab Spring is a result of his and hillary's machinations. While he is not responsible for NK having a nuke (that's bill clintons legacy) he is responsible for not reigning in the little twerp early, when it was possible. Now, the roly poly dude has enough weapons to threaten the entire region. That should have never been allowed to happen.

I think Arab Spring sprung from our invasion of Iraq - it destabilized the region, and gave people the fire to topple dictators. NK is a long problem over many administrations because there is no easy answer (because of China)...wish someone would assassinate blubber boy!

Wow! You are only off by about a decade! Have you been asleep since about 2007?

This is what happens when you Bluff. Trump said he had an aircraft carrier sailing to N. Korea, and instead, a week later it was photographed 3,000 miles away in Australia.

If the press hadn't told Kim that, do you honestly think he would know?

that's the problem. not everyone is into this "globalization" hence brexit.

Well, it's not really up to them. You can't wall yourself off from a globalized world. Britain is going to have a very hard time not being part of the EU. The British themselves seem squishy on Brexit, and are severely out-positioned having to negotiate against 28 countries all working to the same goal. I don't personally think Brexit is even going to happen now. The British have put no thought into what Brexit entails, and they're going to get hammered in negotiations, should they continue on this foolish path. Leaving the EU puts Britain at a severe disadvantage because it is not the economic producer it once was, and no longer has the might of the $15T EU economy behind it.

that's the problem. not everyone is into this "globalization" hence brexit.

Well, it's not really up to them. You can't wall yourself off from a globalized world. Britain is going to have a very hard time not being part of the EU. The British themselves seem squishy on Brexit, and are severely out-positioned having to negotiate against 28 countries all working to the same goal. I don't personally think Brexit is even going to happen now. The British have put no thought into what Brexit entails, and they're going to get hammered in negotiations, should they continue on this foolish path. Leaving the EU puts Britain at a severe disadvantage because it is not the economic producer it once was, and no longer has the might of the $15T EU economy behind it.
it's up to all of us. the arrogance to think that people should have to live YOUR WAY is a huge part of the problem as i see it.

i don't tell you how to live and what you must accept. you do your thing, i'll do mine, see you from time to time.

again - you are FORCING people into a lifestyle they obviously don't want to be in and it's stupid.

it's up to all of us. the arrogance to think that people should have to live YOUR WAY is a huge part of the problem as i see it.

Look, you gotta evolve or die. This world is not going to stop and wait for you to catch up once you're ready to do so. The labor market is already globalized. We live in a globalized society thanks to the internet and television. So we need a larger, cosmic perspective on it. As much as we want to pretend politics it local, it isn't anymore. At least, not as much as it used to be.

i don't tell you how to live and what you must accept. you do your thing, i'll do mine, see you from time to time.again - you are FORCING people into a lifestyle they obviously don't want to be in and it's stupid.

Then they cannot complain when they are left behind.

Look, you gotta evolve or die. This world is not going to stop and wait for you to catch up once you're ready to do so. The labor market is already globalized. We live in a globalized society thanks to the internet and television. So we need a larger, cosmic perspective on it. As much as we want to pretend politics it local, it isn't anymore. At least, not as much as it used to be.

i don't tell you how to live and what you must accept. you do your thing, i'll do mine, see you from time to time.again - you are FORCING people into a lifestyle they obviously don't want to be in and it's stupid.

Then they cannot complain when they are left behind.
why is your vision of evolution correct and anyone who doesn't agree, wrong?

i go back to my arrogance statement.

Forum List

Back