Allow me to drive a stake through the heart of another left wing bull shit talking point.

The left is blindly fond of this particular piece of nonsense:

"Trump is an embarrassment to this country! The rest of the world hates him!"

The follow up talking point to that is that "The rest of the world loved 0bama and would have loved and respected Hillary!"

The problem with their argument is that the rest of the world wants the US taken down a peg or two, it's power lessened, and it's wealth taken and distributed. 0bama and Hillary would have gladly diminished this country, Obama did a lot if it, so the rest of the world loved it, and therefor him. They know that Hillary also would have ruined this country and so they wanted her as well.

Trump wants to make America great again, he talks about "America First" and restoring America's military. The rest of the world hates that and therefor, hates Trump.

That is why the opinions of "the rest of the world" have no meaning to me nor should it to any American. Let them hate us, when they get in trouble, where will they come? We all know the answer to that one.
Whatever they are saying about the President, that they are referring to themselves. They know that the world hated are past administrations.

Correct. Thus the Russian and Wikileaks interference on behalf of Trump.
Yea because they know that hildabeast would've been 100 times worse
True they much prefer an America that threatens the NATO alliance, accepts the Ukraine invasion, and fully surrenders the arctic. Hillary would have been 100 times worse for pushing those efforts.

Hey dumbass Russia annexed Crimea like 3 fucking years ago.

Yeah. And as a Republican, you're pretty happy for them, huh?

What does that mean? It didn't happen under Trump now did it?

Putin wouldn't have pulled that bullshit under Trump...

:rofl:

Are you kidding? It would offend his party if he tried anything to STOP them!

The follow up talking point to that is that "The rest of the world loved 0bama and would have loved and respected Hillary!"

The problem with their argument is that the rest of the world wants the US taken down a peg or two, it's power lessened, and it's wealth taken and distributed. 0bama and Hillary would have gladly diminished this country, Obama did a lot if it, so the rest of the world loved it, and therefor him. They know that Hillary also would have ruined this country and so they wanted her as well.

Trump wants to make America great again, he talks about "America First" and restoring America's military. The rest of the world hates that and therefor, hates Trump.

That is why the opinions of "the rest of the world" have no meaning to me nor should it to any American. Let them hate us, when they get in trouble, where will they come? We all know the answer to that one.
Not the whole world. Russia loves Trump.

No I'm correct on all counts and unlike you I have made my case. You on the other hand, simply babble nonsense.

You are wrong on all counts. Hillary would have been infinitely better than Trump. Then again so would Sanders adn most of the GoP candidates.

Trump is a thin-skinned, thick as pig shit baby brat. Well, that's how he comes across....

Again, I made my case and it is strong. All you do is babble your nonsensical opinion.

Not the whole world. Russia loves Trump.

Yeah that's why they are threatening us over Syria and no-fly zones.

You don't know anything at all do you?

that's the problem. not everyone is into this "globalization" hence brexit.

Well, it's not really up to them. You can't wall yourself off from a globalized world. Britain is going to have a very hard time not being part of the EU. The British themselves seem squishy on Brexit, and are severely out-positioned having to negotiate against 28 countries all working to the same goal. I don't personally think Brexit is even going to happen now. The British have put no thought into what Brexit entails, and they're going to get hammered in negotiations, should they continue on this foolish path. Leaving the EU puts Britain at a severe disadvantage because it is not the economic producer it once was, and no longer has the might of the $15T EU economy behind it.
it's up to all of us. the arrogance to think that people should have to live YOUR WAY is a huge part of the problem as i see it.

i don't tell you how to live and what you must accept. you do your thing, i'll do mine, see you from time to time.

again - you are FORCING people into a lifestyle they obviously don't want to be in and it's stupid.

Nobody is forcing you to evolve, but society is evolving and if you don't evolve with it, you get left behind. You become that 15% that opposes interracial marriage.

Well, it's not really up to them. You can't wall yourself off from a globalized world. Britain is going to have a very hard time not being part of the EU. The British themselves seem squishy on Brexit, and are severely out-positioned having to negotiate against 28 countries all working to the same goal. I don't personally think Brexit is even going to happen now. The British have put no thought into what Brexit entails, and they're going to get hammered in negotiations, should they continue on this foolish path. Leaving the EU puts Britain at a severe disadvantage because it is not the economic producer it once was, and no longer has the might of the $15T EU economy behind it.
it's up to all of us. the arrogance to think that people should have to live YOUR WAY is a huge part of the problem as i see it.

i don't tell you how to live and what you must accept. you do your thing, i'll do mine, see you from time to time.

again - you are FORCING people into a lifestyle they obviously don't want to be in and it's stupid.

Nobody is forcing you to evolve, but society is evolving and if you don't evolve with it, you get left behind. You become that 15% that opposes interracial marriage.
So why is what you want evolution n what others want wrong?

Kinda asshole thinking to me.

So why is what you want evolution n what others want wrong?

Kinda asshole thinking to me.

It's not a matter of who is "right" and who is "wrong", it is simply what is. The world, societies, communities all evolve and progress. You either progress with them or you're just the old guy yelling at clouds.

again define progress. we seem to have different ideas of what that is.

evolve monkeys to man
evolve n let men be woman n pee wherecthey want.

i dont see a valid connection.

Again, I made my case and it is strong. All you do is babble your nonsensical opinion.

No you didn't. You just posted your opinion with nothing to back it up.

Logic and reason dumbass, you should try them instead of your usual babbling incoherently.

Yeah, you're logical and reasonable like the Orange Buffoon is intelligent....
Your OP is nothing by partisan hackery with nothing to back it up.

No you didn't. You just posted your opinion with nothing to back it up.

Logic and reason dumbass, you should try them instead of your usual babbling incoherently.

Yeah, you're logical and reasonable like the Orange Buffoon is intelligent....
Your OP is nothing by partisan hackery with nothing to back it up.

Coming from a babbling idiot, your "insult" has zero bite. Dismissed.

Considering how the people pushing the Trump=Embarassment meme are the same ones who agreed with hilIARy's Deplorables Magnum Opus, their opinion doesn't mean anything more than a confirmation of their hatred for normal Americans.

Forum List

Back