Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

It's about the Truth, something you wouldn't want to hear if there was fraud, because again, you got what you wanted.
Seems like you don’t have a response what I actually wrote so you just keep repeating the same thing.

“The truth” was decided before the election. Trump won.

I am not saying he won with 100% certainty, I am saying I have unanswered questions on the results in several States, due to perceived shenanigans in Democrat controlled areas that resulted in a Biden "win"

For example.

So you are saying some bureaucrats view on the Keystone pipeline counts more than the elected President's and his appointed political staff's view?

So one unelected person should be able to stop that?
I’m not saying anything of the sort, not unless there’s something corrupt about the process for the pipeline.

Trump certainly stated his corrupt intentions by his desire to arrest his political enemies. It was our deep state that stood against his impulses.

Well that's the results bippy, when the deep staters decided they get to run government and not Trump.

It was the deep State that violated their oaths of office, standing for party over country, with you clapping like a moron to it.
Oh? Because it was Trump asking for personal loyalty from the deep state, not loyalty to the country.

People that put the country before Trump were vilified and drummed out of government.

You have it backwards, because you’re a cultist.

Not asking for loyalty, asking for them to do their fucking job.

And they wrapped themselves in the "for the country" bullshit to cover up their true loyalty, the SJW Dem cucks.

No, I didn't say that. You are bringing up an obviously illegal and unconstitutional act, not "things I don't like I pretend
Isn’t that for the courts and for Congress to decide? Those are the checks on the president, not the deep state.
The deep state are cogs. Cogs don’t know what is or isn’t illegal or unconstitutional.

This is your argument.

No, my argument is that civil servants shouldn't try to dictate policy, which is what you want them to do whenever a President you don't like is in office.

You had to go with the absurd example of Trump trying to arrest Biden to make your supposed "point"

You think you have a gotcha moment here, but you don't, you ain't slick enough.
It is absurd, but that’s the logical conclusion of what you were saying.

Arresting political enemies was Trump’s stated policy. He stated it over and over again. Hell, it almost was when he decided it was US policy to cajole Ukraine to go after Biden.

Thank god our deep state was there to refuse to follow his policy.

You want it both ways. You want the deep state to protect us from corrupt presidents and you want them to act without thinking. You have no intellectual honesty. Just Trump worship.

Yup, in fact he demanded that Bill Barr arrest Joe Biden two weeks before the election. That's what Putin does. Rump studied well.

You got an actual quote on that, or a 3rd hand un-named source?
There is. But does it matter? You don’t care anyway as you’ve already demonstrated.

Then link it, but it will be either you taking him out of context, or a supposed quote from an un-named 3rd party.

It's about the Truth, something you wouldn't want to hear if there was fraud, because again, you got what you wanted.
Seems like you don’t have a response what I actually wrote so you just keep repeating the same thing.

I am not saying he won with 100% certainty, I am saying I have unanswered questions on the results in several States, due to perceived shenanigans in Democrat controlled areas that resulted in a Biden "win"
He is. That’s what he’s been saying since BEFORE THE ELECTION.

This alone should tell you anything they say is extremely suspect. The perception of shenanigans is meaningless.

Again, it's only meaningless to you because you are a moronic political hack who got what you want, with Biden's cum dripping off your lips.

The perception is what matters to the millions of people who think like I do.

The perception is based on lies that people believe because Trump has severely damaged this country’s grasp on reality including yours.

You can no longer tell the difference between what is true and what you want to be true.

The perception is based on the belief that dems will do anything to win, and don't care how they do it. It's based on 4 years of them calling Trump the antichrist and expecting us to think they WOULD NEVER cheat to get rid of him.

It's based on loosening vote security using the excuse of COVID and then the votes coming in from that loosening being the ones that won it for Biden.
tenor.png

Quick! Somebody call that rightard a waaaaaaambulance!

Crybaby, all presidents get that treatment. Obama got it for 8 years. Bush got it for most of 8 years before that, except for the year between 9/11 and him idiotically launching a war in Iraq.

And despite your tears, it was your side who stormed the Capitol in search of politicians to kill and hoping to kill, or at least delay, certifying the election for Biden. Nothing, and I do mean nothing at all, justifies that treasonous, heinous crime against the United States of America. Your side is now the side of America's enemy.

And yet all the neighborhoods burning for months, not a word.

One day and you clowns are still overreacting to it because it suits your political interest, and it is easier to demonize than confront.
Crybaby, those neighborhoods have nothing to do with the insurrection on the Capitol. Whatabout much?

Yeah, no worries they have insurance.

It's not whataboutism when it points out the lefts hypocrisy on protests.
It's whataboutism when you stretch for something that has absolutely nothing to do with the attack on the Capitol. That seditious insurrection was because of the rights' demented views of the election and nothing at all to do with BLM or Antifa riots.

But I understand. There is no defense for what your fellow righties did to our Capitol so you try to blunt the force of that assault with other meaningless whataboutisms.

No, it's going apeshit over 1 day versus months of civil unrest because you support the months of civil unrest and see the one day as a political foil to use.
Again, matters not because one has nothing to do with the other. Using your bizarre logic, it's ok that BLM rioted because rightwingnuts protested in Charlottesville and murdered a woman. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

It's not that, it's about your overreaction to what happened in the capitol and your not caring about what happened in the rest of the country, because people you don't like did one, and people you like did the other.
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence. And there is no overreacting to the attack on the Capitol. It was an assault on our country. If another country had done that to us, we'd be at war with them today.

"condemned"

And yet you want to prosecute anyone for just being near the capitol, and to up their crimes to political ones.

It was a protest that got out of hand, that did no permanent damage, and was over in a few hours.

The BLM/anti-fa insurgence is continuing, has ruined people businesses and homes, and will continue with your support.

It's telling that you care more about government than people, I guess when someone attacks your god, you get defensive.
Again, you're an idiot, Marty. I never said I wanted to prosecute anyone just for being near the Capitol. And yes, it did cause permanent damage. People died because of it. That's permanent. That the building survived does not trivialize the enormity of the assault. And while you post how leftwing violence is continuing, which I continue to condemn, so is rightwing violence. The right's desire to continue attacking our government did not end on 1/6. They're still planning more attacks. The National Guard had to swarm into DC to prevent an attack on or around Biden's inauguration. They're not done yet.

"condemn"

meanwhile you keep trying to make the Capitol thing the new Reichstag fire, an excuse to remove your political opponents.

Trump directly told the people marching to be peaceful, yet you want to impeach him for the actions of others.

That alone shows what a slimy hack you are.

You desire for government controlling all is still there, you fucking commie cocksucker.
You're an idiot, Marty. The fucking commie cocksuckers are the ones who attacked our country on 1/6. If you loved America, you would hate them for what they did.

Nope, you stand for the SJW idiocy in this country, it's all yours you quisling fucktard.
LOL

You're an idiot, Marty. Those seditionists who attacked our country and tried to stop the certification of our election -- are on your side of the aisle.

One day, and delayed it by a few hours.

Meanwhile in SJW land the protests continue, by the same people over and over and SJW cucks like you cheer it on.

For example.

That's why I want a full investigation. Into the late swarms of Biden votes, the masses of mail in votes, the machines counting the votes.

For example.

That's why I want a full investigation. Into the late swarms of Biden votes, the masses of mail in votes, the machines counting the votes.

They have already had them.

And they wrapped themselves in the "for the country" bullshit to cover up their true loyalty, the SJW Dem cucks.
Problem is that Trump sees government employees the same way he sees employees at his hotel. He believes they're responsible to him. He doesn't understand the difference between government and private industry so he can't figure out why public servants would put their country before him. That's a foreign concept to him that he was never able to grasp.

His tantrum after the election demonstrates this given the way he tried to manipulate people.

No, I didn't say that. You are bringing up an obviously illegal and unconstitutional act, not "things I don't like I pretend
Isn’t that for the courts and for Congress to decide? Those are the checks on the president, not the deep state.
The deep state are cogs. Cogs don’t know what is or isn’t illegal or unconstitutional.

This is your argument.

No, my argument is that civil servants shouldn't try to dictate policy, which is what you want them to do whenever a President you don't like is in office.

You had to go with the absurd example of Trump trying to arrest Biden to make your supposed "point"

Arresting political enemies was Trump’s stated policy. He stated it over and over again. Hell, it almost was when he decided it was US policy to cajole Ukraine to go after Biden.

You want it both ways. You want the deep state to protect us from corrupt presidents and you want them to act without thinking. You have no intellectual honesty. Just Trump worship.

Yup, in fact he demanded that Bill Barr arrest Joe Biden two weeks before the election. That's what Putin does. Rump studied well.

There is. But does it matter? You don’t care anyway as you’ve already demonstrated.

Then link it, but it will be either you taking him out of context, or a supposed quote from an un-named 3rd party.
Donald Trump Calls for AG Barr to Indict Joe Biden With 26 Days Until Election (newsweek.com)

For example.

They have already had them.

They had audits, not investigations. Not enough time has passed.

Problem is that Trump sees government employees the same way he sees employees at his hotel. He believes they're responsible to him. He doesn't understand the difference between government and private industry so he can't figure out why public servants would put their country before him. That's a foreign concept to him that he was never able to grasp.

His tantrum after the election demonstrates this given the way he tried to manipulate people.

They are responsible to him, he is the elected head of the executive branch. Their powers delegated to them flow from him, not from their own positions.

They weren't putting their country before him, they were putting their own beliefs and party before him.

This is your argument.

Donald Trump Calls for AG Barr to Indict Joe Biden With 26 Days Until Election (newsweek.com)

indict, not arrest. And Trump believes Biden played a part in the Steele debacle.

The Trumpsters are at war. The dead, injured and terrorized are simply collateral damage.

We're not at war with them, but they're at war with us.

Just like Jihadis. Shades of 9/11.

They are responsible to him, he is the elected head of the executive branch. Their powers delegated to them flow from him, not from their own positions.

They weren't putting their country before him, they were putting their own beliefs and party before him.
They're responsible to the country. They take an oath to the constitution, not to a president.

The DoJ stood up to Trump's demands and a lot of people there paid the price because these civil servants weren't willing to corrupt the justice system on his behalf.

indict, not arrest. And Trump believes Biden played a part in the Steele debacle.
What do you think happens after you're indicted?

Like I said, you don't give a shit that the president is calling on his own AG to go after his political opponent because you don't give a shit about corruption as long as it's Trump doing it. This ship sailed a long time ago.

They're responsible to the country. They take an oath to the constitution, not to a president.

The DoJ stood up to Trump's demands and a lot of people there paid the price because these civil servants weren't willing to corrupt the justice system on his behalf.

Their duty is to the President, who was the one elected to the branch they work for. Again you favor unelected nobles deciding policy as opposed to the person elected to the position.

Like I said, you don't give a shit that the president is calling on his own AG to go after his political opponent because you don't give a shit about corruption as long as it's Trump doing it. This ship sailed a long time ago.

Trump wanted to go through the legal process, and thought Biden was complicit in the Steele bullshit.

Indictment requires a process and probable cause, you act like he wanted to just arrest Biden willy nilly.

Their duty is to the President, who was the one elected to the branch they work for. Again you favor unelected nobles deciding policy as opposed to the person elected to the position.
Gotcha. President first. Country last.

Thanks for trying to bring us down to a third world failed state.

Trump wanted to go through the legal process, and thought Biden was complicit in the Steele bullshit.

Indictment requires a process and probable cause, you act like he wanted to just arrest Biden willy nilly.
Where did Trump say he wanted them to go through the legal process?

That’s right. He didn’t.

Trump just wanted his political enemies indicted. The DoJ didn’t, even though they’re supposedly (according to you) duty bound to obey Trump.

He is. That’s what he’s been saying since BEFORE THE ELECTION.

This alone should tell you anything they say is extremely suspect. The perception of shenanigans is meaningless.

Again, it's only meaningless to you because you are a moronic political hack who got what you want, with Biden's cum dripping off your lips.

The perception is what matters to the millions of people who think like I do.

The perception is based on lies that people believe because Trump has severely damaged this country’s grasp on reality including yours.

You can no longer tell the difference between what is true and what you want to be true.

The perception is based on the belief that dems will do anything to win, and don't care how they do it. It's based on 4 years of them calling Trump the antichrist and expecting us to think they WOULD NEVER cheat to get rid of him.

It's based on loosening vote security using the excuse of COVID and then the votes coming in from that loosening being the ones that won it for Biden.
tenor.png

Quick! Somebody call that rightard a waaaaaaambulance!

Crybaby, all presidents get that treatment. Obama got it for 8 years. Bush got it for most of 8 years before that, except for the year between 9/11 and him idiotically launching a war in Iraq.

And despite your tears, it was your side who stormed the Capitol in search of politicians to kill and hoping to kill, or at least delay, certifying the election for Biden. Nothing, and I do mean nothing at all, justifies that treasonous, heinous crime against the United States of America. Your side is now the side of America's enemy.

And yet all the neighborhoods burning for months, not a word.

One day and you clowns are still overreacting to it because it suits your political interest, and it is easier to demonize than confront.
Crybaby, those neighborhoods have nothing to do with the insurrection on the Capitol. Whatabout much?

Yeah, no worries they have insurance.

It's not whataboutism when it points out the lefts hypocrisy on protests.
It's whataboutism when you stretch for something that has absolutely nothing to do with the attack on the Capitol. That seditious insurrection was because of the rights' demented views of the election and nothing at all to do with BLM or Antifa riots.

But I understand. There is no defense for what your fellow righties did to our Capitol so you try to blunt the force of that assault with other meaningless whataboutisms.

No, it's going apeshit over 1 day versus months of civil unrest because you support the months of civil unrest and see the one day as a political foil to use.
Again, matters not because one has nothing to do with the other. Using your bizarre logic, it's ok that BLM rioted because rightwingnuts protested in Charlottesville and murdered a woman. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

It's not that, it's about your overreaction to what happened in the capitol and your not caring about what happened in the rest of the country, because people you don't like did one, and people you like did the other.
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence. And there is no overreacting to the attack on the Capitol. It was an assault on our country. If another country had done that to us, we'd be at war with them today.

"condemned"

And yet you want to prosecute anyone for just being near the capitol, and to up their crimes to political ones.

It was a protest that got out of hand, that did no permanent damage, and was over in a few hours.

The BLM/anti-fa insurgence is continuing, has ruined people businesses and homes, and will continue with your support.

It's telling that you care more about government than people, I guess when someone attacks your god, you get defensive.
Again, you're an idiot, Marty. I never said I wanted to prosecute anyone just for being near the Capitol. And yes, it did cause permanent damage. People died because of it. That's permanent. That the building survived does not trivialize the enormity of the assault. And while you post how leftwing violence is continuing, which I continue to condemn, so is rightwing violence. The right's desire to continue attacking our government did not end on 1/6. They're still planning more attacks. The National Guard had to swarm into DC to prevent an attack on or around Biden's inauguration. They're not done yet.

"condemn"

meanwhile you keep trying to make the Capitol thing the new Reichstag fire, an excuse to remove your political opponents.

Trump directly told the people marching to be peaceful, yet you want to impeach him for the actions of others.

That alone shows what a slimy hack you are.

You desire for government controlling all is still there, you fucking commie cocksucker.
You're an idiot, Marty. The fucking commie cocksuckers are the ones who attacked our country on 1/6. If you loved America, you would hate them for what they did.

Nope, you stand for the SJW idiocy in this country, it's all yours you quisling fucktard.
LOL

You're an idiot, Marty. Those seditionists who attacked our country and tried to stop the certification of our election -- are on your side of the aisle.

If I see one of these idiots try to again claim that it was an AntiFa, BLM or Deep State false flag operation, I'll scream. They CANNOT be that stupid, but apparently some of them actually are.

Yesterday, I believe it was Turtlesoup who claimed that the Q Shamin was probably FBI. Right, a man who lost his job, got evicted from his apartment, and lives in Mom's basement is FBI undercover. :lol:
Some really are that stupid. Some are simply trying to deflect. Either way, you can put them into the same basket of deplorables.

140 cops seriously injured. One dead directly...two others committed suicide in the days after this horror.

Only SOME Blue Lives Matter

Forum List

Back