Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

Your side turned this into a political football, then whined about it.

You have proof the NOAA statements were written by political appointees?
Read the IG report. That's the proof.

There is no justification, certainly not because you don't like the way the media covers your screw up. Jesus, can you idiots ever hold Trump accountable for anything?

"proof"

FOAD.

You are equating talking about something with doing something.

Did Trump have Biden indicted Biden or not?
He did not have Biden indicted because the DoJ isn't corrupt. Our bureaucracy would not bend to the demands of the president, which is what you've been whining about all along.

"proof"

FOAD.
Yeah, it's not like they don't have testimony, emails and text messages in the report you'll never read.

Because if you actually read it, you'd see how screwed up Trump's administration was. Your belief is that the NWS is duty bound to Trump and if Trump says that Alabama is going to most likely be hit much harder than expected, then the NWS has to back him up even if that's not the case.

That's the kind of bullshit our country is too good for and thank God we still have these bureaucrats that you hate so much who care more about what is good for the country than what is good for Trump.

You are equating talking about something with doing something.

Did Trump have Biden indicted Biden or not?
He did not have Biden indicted because the DoJ isn't corrupt. Our bureaucracy would not bend to the demands of the president, which is what you've been whining about all along.

Oh come on, he couldn't have found on DOJ appointee to do it? The simple fact is that you take as action what Trump says, and when someone on the left does the same thing, you pass it off as them just saying stuff.

Double standards are the only ones you have.

"proof"

FOAD.
Yeah, it's not like they don't have testimony, emails and text messages in the report you'll never read.

Because if you actually read it, you'd see how screwed up Trump's administration was. Your belief is that the NWS is duty bound to Trump and if Trump says that Alabama is going to most likely be hit much harder than expected, then the NWS has to back him up even if that's not the case.

That's the kind of bullshit our country is too good for and thank God we still have these bureaucrats that you hate so much who care more about what is good for the country than what is good for Trump.

All I see is political hacks making a huge issue out of nothing, and being political while bitching about the other side being political.

Chickenshit, nothing more or less, brought to you by SJW soi boi beta males such as yourself.

Oh come on, he couldn't have found on DOJ appointee to do it? The simple fact is that you take as action what Trump says, and when someone on the left does the same thing, you pass it off as them just saying stuff.

No, he couldn’t. No one would participate in that extreme degree of corruption. It would have been so obvious, so blatant, so destructive. No one is that loyal to Trump. They’re far more loyal to the country. For now.

Problem is that Trump had already started marching us down the path of corruption, that who knows where we’d be 4 years from now.

The left doesn’t do this. Trump does and somehow you don’t care.

All I see is political hacks making a huge issue out of nothing, and being political while bitching about the other side being political.

Chickenshit, nothing more or less, brought to you by SJW soi boi beta males such as yourself.
See what I mean? The NWS tweeted something that contradicted Trump, therefore they are out to get Trump. You don’t understand what neutrality is. You’ve destroyed the very concept of it. Any contradiction of Trump cannot be because he was wrong, it was because they’re out to get him.

This paranoid bullshit is pathetic.

No, he couldn’t. No one would participate in that extreme degree of corruption. It would have been so obvious, so blatant, so destructive. No one is that loyal to Trump. They’re far more loyal to the country. For now.

Problem is that Trump had already started marching us down the path of corruption, that who knows where we’d be 4 years from now.

The left doesn’t do this. Trump does and somehow you don’t care.

The left always does this, they just hide it better.

See what I mean? The NWS tweeted something that contradicted Trump, therefore they are out to get Trump. You don’t understand what neutrality is. You’ve destroyed the very concept of it. Any contradiction of Trump cannot be because he was wrong, it was because they’re out to get him.

Someone who hated Trump in the NWS found a way to be a chickenshit and took it. Trump replied as Trump does.

You blather on about neutrality while not being neutral and defending people who claim to be but are not neutral.

That makes you a fucking liar.

And here comes the walk back. By “hide it better” what you actually mean to say is “they don’t do it at all but I think they do so it’s okay that Trump does it”.

You fabricated Democrats doing something wrong to justify Trump doing something far worse.

This is why I say you don’t live in reality.

Someone who hated Trump in the NWS found a way to be a chickenshit and took it. Trump replied as Trump does.

You blather on about neutrality while not being neutral and defending people who claim to be but are not neutral.

Wow. I know you assholes so well. This is exactly how I’d say you’d react.

Someone contradicting Trump’s incorrect statement is vilified.

Is it the NWS to inform the public about the weather or defend Trump?

And here comes the walk back. By “hide it better” what you actually mean to say is “they don’t do it at all but I think they do so it’s okay that Trump does it”.

You fabricated Democrats doing something wrong to justify Trump doing something far worse.

This is why I say you don’t live in reality.

No, it's the big picture. The left is all about power, and letting their people get a little sniff along the way is seen as acceptable. It's about double standards, and the willful ignorance of those by the MSM.

Wow. I know you assholes so well. This is exactly how I’d say you’d react.

Someone contradicting Trump’s incorrect statement is vilified.

Is it the NWS to inform the public about the weather or defend Trump?

It's not their job to make politics out of weather, which they did.

But since AGW is nothing more than the politicization of weather it's not surprising.

No, it's the big picture. The left is all about power, and letting their people get a little sniff along the way is seen as acceptable. It's about double standards, and the willful ignorance of those by the MSM.
Your big picture is a distortion not based on reality but based on your mind being warped by Trump and others like him.

Show me the double standard. Show me the Democratic president who has called for his political enemies to be prosecuted.

They didn’t. They just said that the hurricane wasn’t going to hit Alabama because that was the truth.

The politics came when Trump decided that his image could not take such a correction.

Your big picture is a distortion not based on reality but based on your mind being warped by Trump and others like him.

Show me the double standard. Show me the Democratic president who has called for his political enemies to be prosecuted.

My big picture of the left was in place long before Trump.

They aren't like Trump, they won't say it, they will just take actions to do it. That's the one thing your side never got about Trump, he says what he thinks, he doesn't filter it like typical politicians.

He's far more honest than any politician on the left, that's for sure.

They aren't like Trump, they won't say it, they will just take actions to do it. That's the one thing your side never got about Trump, he says what he thinks, he doesn't filter it like typical politicians.
So how do you know that Democratic presidents just “take actions to do it”? God. You almost sound like you admire Trump for saying his corruption out loud.

Trump could only succeed in Republican politics because the population had been primed by years of work from media figures in Fox News and radio to insulate them from reality. Trump took advantage of this like no one else had.

They didn’t. They just said that the hurricane wasn’t going to hit Alabama because that was the truth.

The politics came when Trump decided that his image could not take such a correction.

The eye wasn't going to hit Alabama, the outlying bands might have if it didn't turn right.

Again, this is only an issue because the left made it one. It's chickenshit to this day.

This is the projection map Trump based his statement on.

th

So how do you know that Democratic presidents just “take actions to do it”? God. You almost sound like you admire Trump for saying his corruption out loud.

Trump could only succeed in Republican politics because the population had been primed by years of work from media figures in Fox News and radio to insulate them from reality. Trump took advantage of this like no one else had.

What corruption?

Ah, the old lefty trope of the people being too stupid to know what they want.

Fucking lefty tards like you go to that well all the time.

The eye wasn't going to hit Alabama, the outlying bands might have if it didn't turn right.
There was a 5-10% chance that a part of a county in Alabama might have been particularly windy that day.

That was it.

Stop distorting reality to protect Trump. You don’t have to do it. Trump isn’t always correct. He can be wrong. Anyone can. By bending reality, you are just demonstrating the degree to which you have given up thinking for yourself.

Forum List

Back