Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

He was convinced people had acted illegally against him, so because one of the people doing it was running against him that person gets a pass?

You ignore the simple reality that politicians do this all the fucking time, but because they don't broadcast it like Trump does, it can be ignored by hacks like you with a "straight face".

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself.
Yes, supposedly politicians do this all the time but when asked for any evidence of it, you got nothing.

If Trump had ordered the DoJ to arrest Biden given he was convinced he had acted illegally, your position is that they should have done so. That's fucked up.

He was convinced people had acted illegally against him, so because one of the people doing it was running against him that person gets a pass?

You ignore the simple reality that politicians do this all the fucking time, but because they don't broadcast it like Trump does, it can be ignored by hacks like you with a "straight face".

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself.
Yes, supposedly politicians do this all the time but when asked for any evidence of it, you got nothing.

If Trump had ordered the DoJ to arrest Biden given he was convinced he had acted illegally, your position is that they should have done so. That's fucked up.

If If If, you extrapolate him asking about an indictment into making someone do an indictment with no evidence. That's dishonest.

They worded it as a response, not an update.
How could they take a side against Trump if they didn't even know Trump had taken a side?

Are you this stupid in real life or just when it comes to Trump?

When it comes to Trump, the stupid is all with you, he can't do anything right, he's evil, he's stupid, he's a cunning sociopath, he's whatever you need him to be as a boogeyman, and that can change in 2 seconds if the narrative requires it.

They responded, they didn't update, they decided to take a shot at him, and your side gobbled it up.

Then when NOAA made a statement, all of a sudden it's all politics, as usual.

You idiots are so fucking predictable.

If If If, you extrapolate him asking about an indictment into making someone do an indictment with no evidence. That's dishonest.
Again, you say he was "asking" about an indictment. That's not what he said and you know it.

See how you bend reality to make this okay?

When it comes to Trump, the stupid is all with you, he can't do anything right, he's evil, he's stupid, he's a cunning sociopath, he's whatever you need him to be as a boogeyman, and that can change in 2 seconds if the narrative requires it.

They responded, they didn't update, they decided to take a shot at him, and your side gobbled it up.

Let me ask again how it is that the meteorologists at the NWS could have taken a side against Trump without ever knowing Trump made this tweet about Alabama in the first place?

Because unless you explain that to me, you are being delusional.

Let me ask again how it is that the meteorologists at the NWS could have taken a side against Trump without ever knowing Trump made this tweet about Alabama in the first place?

Because unless you explain that to me, you are being delusional.

They responded to his statement with the Tweet, they made it confrontational, not informational.

Then the MSM took over and made a mountain over a molehill.

Trump gets defensive, you won't get an argument from that over me, he also won't back down from an original statement, again no argument. That's his nature, but your side mangles it into something evil and ignore your own politicization of everything.

That's lying.

you fucking liar.

What were his exact words?

His words, not what people said he said.
This would be the third time I've provided you the quotes. Your brain has become mush because of this man.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!

‘Where are all of the arrests?’: Trump demands Barr lock up his foes - POLITICO

He thinks there is a criminal conspiracy against him, and from what I have seen, I would as well.

he asked, he didn't direct. Again you make his words actions to suit your interest.

They responded to his statement with the Tweet, they made it confrontational, not informational.
I don't know how many times I need to say this, so I'll say it slower.

They...didn't...respond...to...his...statement.

They...didn't...even...know...his...statement...existed.

You don't see how toxic this is? This is just an example of the shit that went on in this administration.

He thinks there is a criminal conspiracy against him, and from what I have seen, I would as well.

he asked, he didn't direct. Again you make his words actions to suit your interest.
"DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!" is not an ask. There is no ask. This is plain English. You're not this stupid, you just can't admit Trump is wrong.

I don't know how many times I need to say this, so I'll say it slower.

They...didn't...respond...to...his...statement.

They...didn't...even...know...his...statement...existed.

You don't see how toxic this is? This is just an example of the shit that went on in this administration.

Then why were they supposedly getting calls about the Hurricane impacting Alabama?

Did you read the whole story or just the parts that zinged trump and made you jerk off?

"DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!" is not an ask. There is no ask. This is plain English. You're not this stupid, you just can't admit Trump is wrong.

It's a tweet. My god ITS IN FUCKING CAPS!!!!!

Like you can admit anything Trump has done is right.

Keep hacking, hackitawa hackimoto.

Then why were they supposedly getting calls about the Hurricane impacting Alabama?

Did you read the whole story or just the parts that zinged trump and made you jerk off?
They were getting calls from Alabamans wanting to know about the very large hurricane that could impact them. A couple of people might have been prompted by Trump's tweet, but that's irrelevant. The meteorologists who issued the tweet didn't know Trump had tweeted about it, therefore you accusation they were taking sides is bullshit.

You can admit you're wrong. It's okay. Really.

Right. So when your first excuse falls apart, on to the next excuse.

Jesus, do you get tired of defending Trump and making yourself look like an idiot?

They were getting calls from Alabamans wanting to know about the very large hurricane that could impact them. A couple of people might have been prompted by Trump's tweet, but that's irrelevant. The meteorologists who issued the tweet didn't know Trump had tweeted about it, therefore you accusation they were taking sides is bullshit.

You can admit you're wrong. It's okay. Really.

You have proof they didn't know that Trump commented on it?

Asking them to investigate crimes by his political opponents, not demanding.

Democrats do actual corruption, i.e. economic gain for political power.
Trump did ask for investigations, he asked for indictments. Those are not the same thing.

When are you going to get around to telling me how you know that Democratic presidents do this?

he asked, he didn't force them to do anything.

Because it's in their nature, but they are politicians and they know not to say anything about it, and the press won't bring anything up about it.
Of course not. But he clearly wanted them to, by his own words. If the DoJ were the kind of unthinking cogs you want them to be, they would have done it. Which is why your view of governance is so dangerous.

So how did you figure out that Democratic presidents have their enemies prosecuted? Seems like you believe it because you want to believe it. Not because of reality but because of desire.

They should have done it if there was any evidence of a crime, but they wouldn't have because party first.

You want me to prove something that someone had hidden any proof of. Nice try.
I want you to explain why you believe something and it turns out there is no reason other than “Democrats are bad”.
it’s in the IG report. Three meteorologists were present. They testified to the phone calls and their reason for the update. None of them followed Trump on Twitter.

You got proof they did?

Right. So when your first excuse falls apart, on to the next excuse.

Jesus, do you get tired of defending Trump and making yourself look like an idiot?

Do you get tired of SJW dick in your mouth?

99% of the attacks on Trump are "we don't like him so lets make up things about him to make it look like it isn't about us not liking him"

Again, I have asked you to challenge me in the CDZ and you have declined. I guess its because you can't back up your shit without bullshitting.

Pick a topic.

Asking them to investigate crimes by his political opponents, not demanding.

Democrats do actual corruption, i.e. economic gain for political power.
Trump did ask for investigations, he asked for indictments. Those are not the same thing.

When are you going to get around to telling me how you know that Democratic presidents do this?

he asked, he didn't force them to do anything.

Because it's in their nature, but they are politicians and they know not to say anything about it, and the press won't bring anything up about it.
Of course not. But he clearly wanted them to, by his own words. If the DoJ were the kind of unthinking cogs you want them to be, they would have done it. Which is why your view of governance is so dangerous.

So how did you figure out that Democratic presidents have their enemies prosecuted? Seems like you believe it because you want to believe it. Not because of reality but because of desire.

They should have done it if there was any evidence of a crime, but they wouldn't have because party first.

You want me to prove something that someone had hidden any proof of. Nice try.
I want you to explain why you believe something and it turns out there is no reason other than “Democrats are bad”.
it’s in the IG report. Three meteorologists were present. They testified to the phone calls and their reason for the update. None of them followed Trump on Twitter.

You got proof they did?

Their response wasn't based on Trump's tweet, it was based on what he said about the storm. Do you have proof they didn't know it was Trump who made the statement?

You are arguing the wrong point in time of the argument.

Forum List

Back