Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

99% of the attacks on Trump are "we don't like him so lets make up things about him to make it look like it isn't about us not liking him"

Just to be clear, you accused me of a double standard for not condemning Democrats for doing something you made up about them.

That’s what you are accusing me of doing.

Get bent.

99% of the attacks on Trump are "we don't like him so lets make up things about him to make it look like it isn't about us not liking him"

Just to be clear, you accused me of a double standard for not condemning Democrats for doing something you made up about them.

That’s what you are accusing me of doing.

Get bent.

I am accusing you of being a TDS drooling hack-twat.

Their response wasn't based on Trump's tweet, it was based on what he said about the storm.
Trump’s tweet was what he said about the storm. Those are the same thing.

Jesus. You can’t be this goddamn stupid, can you?

Yes, and to make sure you can believe that, you have to lie to yourself about reality.

Hence you attack me for not admonishing Democrats for doing something you made up.

See how screwed up you are?

Their response wasn't based on Trump's tweet, it was based on what he said about the storm.

1. Trump Makes Statement
2. NWS Alabama responds via Tweet
3. Trump Tweets back

You are saying they didn't know about 3, and give no evidence they didn't know about 1 when doing 2.

Yes, and to make sure you can believe that, you have to lie to yourself about reality.

Hence you attack me for not admonishing Democrats for doing something you made up.

See how screwed up you are?

Nope, welcome to politics 2021, courtesy of the American Left, i.e. you.

You start the fire and then bitch when your clothes get singed.

1. Trump Makes Statement
3. Trump Tweets back

You are saying they didn't know about 3, and give no evidence they didn't know about 1 when doing 2.
Nope.

I’m saying you don’t have your facts straight. There was no statement. The Trump tweet came shortly before the NWS tweet but were unreleased.

There was no statement. You made it up.

1. Trump Makes Statement
3. Trump Tweets back

Nope.

I’m saying you don’t have your facts straight. There was no statement. The Trump tweet came shortly before the NWS tweet but were unreleased.

There was no statement. You made it up.

Trump said something about the storm hitting Alabama, which started the whole thing, was this before or after the NWS response you quoted?

If Trump didn't make a statement then what are we arguing about?

Refute my timeline.

As we’ve discovered, we didn’t actually start a fire. You just think we did but “hid” all the proof.

Bullshit. You did it, and now you mewl like a whiny kitten when called on it.

Man up, you dickless hack.
Right. Just like how Democratic presidents had the DoJ go after their political enemies and you have zero evidence but just super believe it.

We’ve always been at war with Eastasia, right?

As we’ve discovered, we didn’t actually start a fire. You just think we did but “hid” all the proof.

Right. Just like how Democratic presidents had the DoJ go after their political enemies and you have zero evidence but just super believe it.

They don't need the DoJ, they have the media for it.

It's comical that someone who's OK with people being silenced quotes Orwell.

Trump said something about the storm hitting Alabama, which started the whole thing, was this before or after the NWS response you quoted?
Trump tweeted about the storm hitting Alabama which started this whole thing. About an hour later the NWS tweeted it wouldn’t, but that wasn’t a response to Trump as you claimed because they didn’t even know about it.

You came up with some supposed statement from Trump which doesn’t exist. It started with his stupid tweet. I don’t know where you came up with your timeline because it’s factually incorrect.

The media doesn’t indict people, stupid.

Trump tweeted about the storm hitting Alabama which started this whole thing. About an hour later the NWS tweeted it wouldn’t, but that wasn’t a response to Trump as you claimed because they didn’t even know about it.

You came up with some supposed statement from Trump which doesn’t exist. It started with his stupid tweet. I don’t know where you came up with your timeline because it’s factually incorrect.

From wikipedia

On September 1, President Donald Trump tweeted that multiple states, including Alabama, "will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated."[119] By that date, no weather forecaster was predicting that Dorian would impact Alabama, and the eight National Hurricane Center forecast updates over the preceding 24 hours showed Dorian steering well away from Alabama and moving up the Atlantic coast.[120][121] Trump was apparently relying on information that was several days old.[122] Twenty minutes later, the Birmingham, Alabama office of the National Weather Service (NWS) issued a tweet that appeared to contradict Trump, saying that Alabama "will NOT see any impacts from Dorian"

The media doesn’t indict people, stupid.

Yes, it does, it just doesn't use the legal process to do it.

From wikipedia
So I guess you finally figured out that I was right about the tweet being what stated this and not some statement you made up.

This Wikipedia article confirms what I’ve been trying to tell you the entire time.

Forum List

Back