Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

The media lied about some cop getting his head smashed with a fire extinguisher. The NYT has already backtracked on their fake news story. So far your black D.C. cops still get to assassinate unarmed white women, so party on, commie; Pelosi has your backs, and the Democrat appointd judges and AG.

The media didn't lie loon. Those were the initial police reports. Media merely reported what they were told by law enforcement. Shame you don't see the difference.

You're so mentally ill you think we actually take you seriously. You're just another spammer, taking bullshit you're told to repeat running around on message boards, not even original. You want to repeat already retracted shot down rubbish go ahead, dumbass.

You're so mentally ill you think we actually take you seriously. You're just another spammer, taking bullshit you're told to repeat running around on message boards, not even original. You want to repeat already retracted shot down rubbish go ahead, dumbass.

Piss off Dumbass Dud. The links have been posted many times. :finger3:

Sorry, but people like you think all right wing views are hatred and harrassment, don't deny it.
I do deny it. There’s many rational right wingers out there. Those people aren’t being kicked off social media.

But lots of irrational ones too just like yourself.

Bullshit.

What did Trump tweet that got him banned? Did Twitter even ever say?
You think Trump never acted like an asshole on Twitter? You going with that?

You aren't answering the question. Plenty of people act like assholes on twitter, they don't get banned.

What, besides "they felt like it" was the reason Trump was banned?
I didn’t ban Trump. Ask the people that did. Are you saying there wasn’t adequate reason to ban him based on his behavior?

And of course you wallow in others doing your dirty work for you.

I'm saying there are plenty of lefties still on twitter with blue checkmarks that did things far worse than Trump.

Again, what did Trump do to get banned?
Okay, so what? You want to force Twitter to allow all assholes to exist on their platform regardless of their behavior. Did I demand that a bakery serve people who act like assholes?

What does the bakery situation have to do with people acting like assholes? It has to do with free exercise overriding commerce in that one specific situation.

I want twitter to follow it's own TOS in a non partisan way.
The reason they’re not comparable is that you defend discrimination based on identity in one circumstance but demand equal treatment regardless of behavior in another.

It just so happens that gay people are harmed in once place and assholes you love are harmed in the other. You are on the wrong side.

And where in the Constitution does it clarify that free exercise is overwritten by either identity or behavior?

Having to get another baker is not being harmed. The whole water fountain thing wasn't about the water fountain, it was about the laws in place that MANDATED the fountains being separate, and the simple fact that in such a power unequal situation, the fountains would never be equal.

Allowing a few bakers to not contract for SSM wedding cakes does not create a system that discriminates as part of an overall process of disenfranchising a group of people, which is what Jim Crow was about.
Of course it is. Being denied service is a harm. It may be justified or not, but it’s a harm.

The hell it was that the law mandated separation. Woolworth’s counter wasn’t segregated because of any law. If it was merely about laws, there’d have been no need for title 2 of the CRA.

It's not a harm, it's at most an inconvenience and hurt feelings. But making the baker choose between their religion and their livihood is OK because you hate religious people and can't understand them. Got it.

And you know the term is "Jim Crow Laws" right?
Great. Than being kicked off Twitter isn’t a harm either.

I’m aware of Jim Crow laws. Are you aware that the relevant topic isn’t Jim Crow laws?

it's removal from the political forum, much greater harm than having to go to another Baker.

The Counter issues were created by segregation laws, just like the fountains, and the movie theaters, and the train cars and busses.
They just go to another public forum. No difference. Maybe even less of a difference given that a user only has to change the website. They don’t even have to move their butts.

No, the counter issue wasn’t created by segregation laws. Woolworth’s altered their policy to allow black people at the counter and no laws were required to be changed. Where’d you go to school?

Like going to the crappier water fountain....

Jim Crow laws mandated separate facilities. That was the whole point of the laws.

They are silenced, on the major medium of public discussion.

And you are trying to make BAKE OR DIE Ok because you hate religious people.
Bake or die? Jesus, you know you can leave the hysterics for other snowflake, you don’t have to be so insane.

If a person has the ability to speak, they’re not silenced. By definition.

You still can’t talk about how you want some people protected despite their behavior but want others to be able to be discriminated against for there identity. You can’t talk about it because it’s not convenient to your fantasy.

They got fined over $200k. You even said they should find another job. Bake or Die is apt.
Still waiting to see where “death” is involved.

Do you always have to be overly dramatic?

I said if their religion requires them to discriminate against a class of people, they should find a new job. Best bet would be to stop doing wedding cakes.

And you’re still avoiding the problem I’ve pointed out.

Yeah, making someone give up their profession and business is no big deal. over a cake.

Why do they have to stop doing wedding cakes? Why do lefties have to get 100% their way no matter what?

It's pathological, you people are the fucking Sith.
They can still be a baker, they just can’t discriminate against an entire class of people. Do they really hate gay people that much?

If they stop doing wedding cakes, then they don’t have to worry about violation of civil rights laws.

You know some people had a problem with interracial couples and claimed God forbid mingling of ethnicities because of the Tower of Babel. I think there was a SCOTUS case on it but I can’t find it right now.

Again, BAKE OR DIE.

Do you really hate Religious people that much?

They shouldn't have to stop doing wedding cakes because they don't want to do Same Sex wedding cakes. Again, there you go trying mandate acceptance, not tolerance.

race and sexual orientation arent the same thing.

If you refuse to wear a shirt, you’re going to get kicked out of the nice steak restaurant and can use the shitty hot dog joint on the other side of town.

The reason the other websites are crappier is because they allow the garbage you want people to be able to post.

If you refuse to wear a shirt, you’re going to get kicked out of the nice steak restaurant and can use the shitty hot dog joint on the other side of town.

The reason the other websites are crappier is because they allow the garbage you want people to be able to post.

It's not just wearing a shirt, wear a prog shirt and you can shit down the throat of anyone, wear a Trump shirt and saying hello gets you banned.

Welcome back to hell, you cocksucking bitch.

It's not just wearing a shirt, wear a prog shirt and you can shit down the throat of anyone, wear a Trump shirt and saying hello gets you banned.

Look, if you want to be an asshole, no one is going to stop you. Just don’t demand people to help you do so.

It’s that simple.

Look, if you want to be an asshole, no one is going to stop you. Just don’t demand people to help you do so.

It’s that simple.

Yet people on the left can be assholes and supported by things like twitter and facebook.

Yet people on the left can be assholes and supported by things like twitter and facebook.
Sometimes they can and sometimes people on the right can get away with it too.

But when you get caught and booted on your ass, don’t whine because it was your own behavior that landed you there.

It’s called being an adult instead of a whiny little bitch. Go ahead and remind me which of those two I’m talking to right now. Let’s hear it.

But when you get caught and booted on your ass, don’t whine because it was your own behavior that landed you there.

It’s called being an adult instead of a whiny little bitch. Go ahead and remind me which of those two I’m talking to right now. Let’s hear it.

They seem to only catch and boot people on the right. lefty idiots can get away with anything.

The only whining I see is from a corporate shill cuck, i.e. you.

They seem to only catch and boot people on the right. lefty idiots can get away with anything.

That’s because you guys are the ones who are always whining about it.

“Seems” is a subjective opinion coming from someone whose opinion is irrelevant and biased.

This entire conversation is you whining about people being kicked off Twitter for acting like assholes and wanting daddy government to force them to do your bidding because you’re too lazy to do the work yourself.

“Seems” is a subjective opinion coming from someone whose opinion is irrelevant and biased.

This entire conversation is you whining about people being kicked off Twitter for acting like assholes and wanting daddy government to force them to do your bidding because you’re too lazy to do the work yourself.

for acting like the wrong type of asshole, not the twitter politically approved asshole.

for acting like the wrong type of asshole, not the twitter politically approved asshole.

According to you, but let me check, nope your opinion is biased and ignorant, not to mention irrelevant.

Want to set the rules? Make your own social media platform.

According to you, but let me check, nope your opinion is biased and ignorant, not to mention irrelevant.

Want to use a computer? Make your own from base metals and crude oil.

Retarded argument is retarded.

You’ve now made an argument against any ability to deny anyone service for anything ever.

Yes, your argument is idiotic. People can set the standards that are enforced on their property. You can whine about it, but that’s not going to do anything but make it clear who is a whiner and who is an adult.

You’ve now made an argument against any ability to deny anyone service for anything ever.

Yes, your argument is idiotic. People can set the standards that are enforced on their property. You can whine about it, but that’s not going to do anything but make it clear who is a whiner and who is an adult.

You are the one going with "you didn't build that."

You ignore the crux of the argument by trying bullshit like that.

Get better. bitch.

Get better. bitch.
You didn’t build that but you think you get to tell them how to enforce their rules.

You pretend this is a free speech issue. It’s not. You pretend it’s for the betterment of the country. It’s not. You pretend it’s a fairness issue. It’s not.

It’s just you whining that people don’t want to associate with assholes like yourself. Sucks, but that’s what you deserve.

Get better. bitch.
You didn’t build that but you think you get to tell them how to enforce their rules.

You pretend this is a free speech issue. It’s not. You pretend it’s for the betterment of the country. It’s not. You pretend it’s a fairness issue. It’s not.

It’s just you whining that people don’t want to associate with assholes like yourself. Sucks, but that’s what you deserve.

It's all of those, you just don't care because it's not your side being fucked over.

Get better. bitch.

It's all of those, you just don't care because it's not your side being fucked over.

It’s not because I understand what the law is and isn’t.

You aren’t being fucked over, you’re having to face this thing called consequences. Sorry if you spoiled brats aren’t accustomed to having to deal with those.

Forum List

Back