Almost 172k children were murdered so far this year. And not one of them by the NRA.

2018 Abortion Death Toll Statistics for USA

If you support Planned Parenthood you have no right to complain about the NRA

How is support for these two organizations mutually exclusive?o_O
If I have to explain the thread to you, you haven't been paying attention.

Does that mean you have no idea why they're mutually exclusive?
That means like i told Old-school, I'm not interested in hunting in the weeds. Go play your game with someone who's interested
LOL, so you don't understand your own premise well enough to explain it?

What was your point with this thread? to convince yourself that something you don't understand is correct?:disbelief:
If you don't get the premise for the thread after being on this board for the last 2 weeks then you're not smart enough for me to bother explaining it to you.
Clearly most if not all posters understood the point I was making. Not my problem you're a bit slow.

You have some kind of self defense hammer whose only possible use is to maim or kill?
Dude.....
anti_personnel_tactical_riot_hammer.jpg

I’d buy that

I bet good money that the programs supported by the NRA have save more children's lives, than those of planned parenthood. And killed a lot less two. Like zero, to.... How many million is PP up to now?

How is support for these two organizations mutually exclusive?o_O

That means like i told Old-school, I'm not interested in hunting in the weeds. Go play your game with someone who's interested

What was your point with this thread? to convince yourself that something you don't understand is correct?:disbelief:
If you don't get the premise for the thread after being on this board for the last 2 weeks then you're not smart enough for me to bother explaining it to you.
Clearly most if not all posters understood the point I was making. .
Yet again you duck & dodge to avoid defending your premise, what's the problem? Intellectual laziness or are you just too afraid of being made to look like a fool? If it's the former then you are among a rather large group that inhabits these parts if, on the other hand, it's the latter don't worry about it, you can't possibly look any more foolish than you already do.

Not my problem you're a bit slow
ROFLMAO! You can't even defend your own premise and yet you call others "slow"? Congratulations you've managed to earn the championship title of least competent in the super fly weight debate division.

Ciao

Yet again you duck & dodge to avoid defending your premise, what's the problem? Intellectual laziness or are you just too afraid of being made to look like a fool? If it's the former then you are among a rather large group that inhabits these parts if, on the other hand, it's the latter don't worry about it, you can't possibly look any more foolish than you already do.

ROFLMAO! You can't even defend your own premise and yet you call others "slow"? Congratulations you've managed to earn the championship title of least competent in the super fly weight debate division.

Ciao
There is nothing to defend you dumb bitch.

The left piss & moan DAILY that the NRA is killing our kids. That is a ridiculous statement when you consider their support of abortion.

If you persist on being a stupid obtuse bitch you can join fake jake and shoot speeders for all I care.

Ciao
There is nothing to defend you dumb bitch
Yes you've made it clear that there's nothing to defend, which explains why you can't defend your premise and instead chose to attempt to substitute snarkiness for an argument ...:cool:

Go ahead and pick up your white flag on your way out; I hate having to clean up after other people.

NRA has murdered no one.

The public school is responsible for the loss of life. I bet they support planned parenthood.

I don't have a huge problem with abortion, lefties killing / eating their own is just the way of the world. But the fact that others have to pay for all that sure is disturbing. Having to pay for someone as dumb that they are not able to keep their legs crossed, sure is insulting.

Ciao
There is nothing to defend you dumb bitch
Yes you've made it clear that there's nothing to defend, which explains why you can't defend your premise and instead chose to attempt to substitute snarkiness for an argument ...:cool:

Go ahead and pick up your white flag on your way out; I hate having to clean up after other people.
Look at the first page. It seems that only you fail to grasp the point. And to make you look even dumber look at all the leftwits that agreed with you.

Bye bitch

Forum List

Back