Almost 600,000 want to storm Area 51

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
extraterrestrial-highway.jpg

All to see the aliens in storage there.

"We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry. If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them aliens," the event description reads.

Many of the users that have signed up for the event are alien activists.

Users have formulated joke plans for the event, including a "naruto run," different job groups for the "stormers" and diagrams detailing how the storm would occur.

Set for September 20

(But, it’s really all a joke.)

"Hello US government, this is a joke, and I do not actually intend to go ahead with this plan. I just thought it would be funny and get me some thumbsy uppies on the internet. I'm not responsible if people decide to actually storm area 51," one user wrote.

A whole lot more @ More Than 286,000 Join Prank Event to Storm Area 51: 'Lets See Them Aliens'

I was at the entrance last year. Obviously, those camo dudes were watching us. So, we waited nightfall, to get a glance at some of the things going on in the night's sky. It was more spectacular than watching any fireworks on the Fourth of July.

The facebook group admits they this is sort of a joke and nobody really plans to do this....

"We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry. If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them aliens," the event description reads.

Users have formulated joke plans for the event, including a "naruto run," different job groups for the "stormers" and diagrams detailing how the storm would occur.

Set for September 20

"Hello US government, this is a joke, and I do not actually intend to go ahead with this plan. I just thought it would be funny and get me some thumbsy uppies on the internet. I'm not responsible if people decide to actually storm area 51," one user wrote.

A whole lot more @ More Than 286,000 Join Prank Event to Storm Area 51: 'Lets See Them Aliens'
I can see them storming out of moms basement right now

Well, now what am I supposed to do with these 20,000 tinfoil hats I was planning to sell at the gate. I guess I can still sell them at Trump rallies, but that will mean having to set up at 2 or 3 rallies instead of selling them all at once.

Set for September 20

Set for September 20

I pity anybody who tries to "storm" that facility....

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

Forum List

Back