Almost 80% of college students believe Trump campaign had contact with Russia

I'm sure the GOP making college and training as expensive as possible had nothing to do with it. Or the crap minimum wage... In general I mean. Not your freedom fighting potheads fighting law & order GOP America.

Sooooooo, the potheads are for freedom, or against freedom?

The ironic thing is that the democrat party informant who created the fake dossier may have been a Russian agent.

Students will vote for jobs...they are no different than the rest of us...they do not want to have to move back home after graduation...what they tell a pollster or say aloud should be taken with a grain of salt....
The problem for millenials is that even with jobs, they have to move back home after graduation.
What worked for the boomers is not working for millenials or for Gen Z. Not even close.

These are the things that seem to be affecting them the most.

Historic college costs and student debt.
Healthcare insurance and medical costs.
Historic housing costs.
Stagnant wages.
Yep
Everywhere you go there are help wanted signs but you can't live on what they pay. Most young people today have to either live at home or share an apt with 3 or 4 people. Even married couples that are working are sharing apts. Bikes and bus are standard methods of transportation. Buying a car, paying insurance, maintenance, gas, and parking is incredibility expense for most young people in large cities. I just saw where the county is going to start renting parking places at $60 to $130 a month at park and rides.

There are plenty of jobs but the pay is just too low to cover the cost of living.

Sure it is.

Walmart to hire hundreds of truck drivers, raise salary to nearly $90,000

The problem is not that jobs don't pay enough, the problem is people don't want to put the effort into securing those jobs. Many people opt for lower paying jobs to avoid conflict with their recreational drug usage. I should know, two of my former tenants did exactly that. They lived here for seven years working fast food restaurants because they couldn't pass a drug test to get a real job. They were quite happy when they left and moved somewhere else.

You can lead a horse to water...........
I'm sure the GOP making college and training as expensive as possible had nothing to do with it. Or the crap minimum wage... In general I mean. Not your freedom fighting potheads fighting law & order GOP America.
Who took over student loans from the banks and put it in the hands of the federal government...which sent tuition sky high?....answer...Obama did...don't blame the GOP who did nothing...Obama is your culprit...

Trump got his wall money from the pentagon...SCOTUS just sided with Trump...another win.....:dance:

The purpose of Russian involvement in 2016 election was one, to bolster Trump's campaign
That is complete and total bullshit....no one has said that...not Mueller nor anyone else...the Russians meddle in all world affairs where they can and they tinker in our elections just like China and Israel...and a whole host of other nations...they can not move the needle in our elections due to the way we hold our elections...their attempts are worthless....the Russian internet ads were purchased after the election to cause discord but the Russians had no effect on the 2016 elections and to think so is delusional...and the discord was already under way because we have a bunch of babies in our nation that refuse to think they are in the minority...but they are...Trump won fair and square...get over it...
I doubt you have read the Mueller report or the Senate report on Russian Meddling. The Russians have been shaping public opinion in countries around the world for decades with false news and propaganda. The fact is they are very successful in nations such as ours who promote freedom of speech. If they weren't they wouldn't be doing it. The Internet is a fantastic tool for shaping opinions. Well placed shocking articles filled with lies spread like wildfire on Twitter, blogs, and bulletin boards. As I said, the purpose is to elect people friendly to the cause and create distrust and division ultimately making goverment ineffective and exciting the public to violence. This is by far the most important thing in the Mueller Report or other reports on Russian Meddling.

The fact that Russia and other nations use our right to freedom speech to influence public opinion and elections by stealing data and massaging it to create false news should scare the shit out of Americans but no, all you can see is protecting your candidate.
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

Last edited:
The purpose of Russian involvement in 2016 election was one, to bolster Trump's campaign
That is complete and total bullshit....no one has said that...not Mueller nor anyone else...the Russians meddle in all world affairs where they can and they tinker in our elections just like China and Israel...and a whole host of other nations...they can not move the needle in our elections due to the way we hold our elections...their attempts are worthless....the Russian internet ads were purchased after the election to cause discord but the Russians had no effect on the 2016 elections and to think so is delusional...and the discord was already under way because we have a bunch of babies in our nation that refuse to think they are in the minority...but they are...Trump won fair and square...get over it...
I doubt you have read the Mueller report or the Senate report on Russian Meddling. The Russians have been shaping public opinion in countries around the world for decades with false news and propaganda. The fact is they are very successful in nations such as ours who promote freedom of speech. If they weren't they wouldn't be doing it. The Internet is a fantastic tool for shaping opinions. Well placed shocking articles filled with lies spread like wildfire on Twitter, blogs, and bulletin boards. As I said, the purpose is to elect people friendly to the cause and create distrust and division ultimately making goverment ineffective and exciting the public to violence. This is by far the most important thing in the Mueller Report or other reports on Russian Meddling.

The fact that Russia and other nations use our right to freedom speech to influence public opinion and elections by stealing data and massaging it to create false news should scare the shit out of Americans but no, all you can see is protecting your candidate.
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf
Are you serious?...of course I read it and I watched the hearing the other day...you sound as if all you have done is read your leftest hate Trump propaganda and you are sticking with it....you lost the other day...Mueller if he had evidence of a crime he would have prosecuted...Trump did not collude with Russia...if you still think he did you are nuts...

Students will vote for jobs...they are no different than the rest of us...they do not want to have to move back home after graduation...what they tell a pollster or say aloud should be taken with a grain of salt....
The problem for millenials is that even with jobs, they have to move back home after graduation.
What worked for the boomers is not working for millenials or for Gen Z. Not even close.

Historic housing costs.
Stagnant wages.
Yep
Everywhere you go there are help wanted signs but you can't live on what they pay. Most young people today have to either live at home or share an apt with 3 or 4 people. Even married couples that are working are sharing apts. Bikes and bus are standard methods of transportation. Buying a car, paying insurance, maintenance, gas, and parking is incredibility expense for most young people in large cities. I just saw where the county is going to start renting parking places at $60 to $130 a month at park and rides.

There are plenty of jobs but the pay is just too low to cover the cost of living.

Sure it is.

The problem is not that jobs don't pay enough, the problem is people don't want to put the effort into securing those jobs. Many people opt for lower paying jobs to avoid conflict with their recreational drug usage. I should know, two of my former tenants did exactly that. They lived here for seven years working fast food restaurants because they couldn't pass a drug test to get a real job. They were quite happy when they left and moved somewhere else.

Who took over student loans from the banks and put it in the hands of the federal government...which sent tuition sky high?....answer...Obama did...don't blame the GOP who did nothing...Obama is your culprit...
Reagan raised tuition rates starting back as governor at public universities- so much for competition. Your argument is garbage propaganda. Obama made loans more affordable more than any other president ever.

Historic housing costs.
Stagnant wages.
Yep

Sure it is.

Reagan raised tuition rates starting back as governor at public universities- so much for competition. Your argument is garbage propaganda. Obama made loans more affordable more than any other president ever.
Obama did to student loans exactly what he did to health insurance...placed it in the uncapable hands of bureaucrats....he put a death clock on student loans and healthcare so one day the dems could argue for single payer healthcare and single payer education...the dem wanna be's are already talking about both openly....

Are you serious?...of course I read it and I watched the hearing the other day...you sound as if all you have done is read your leftest hate Trump propaganda and you are sticking with it....you lost the other day...Mueller if he had evidence of a crime he would have prosecuted...Trump did not collude with Russia...if you still think he did you are nuts...
Mueller said the Russians threw the election, Trump knew about it and approved and said nothing, the Trump campaign met with Russians and didn't write anything down and lied about it, that Trump could be arrested if he wasn't president, you don't know what the hell you are talking about -change the channel.

Yep

Sure it is.

Obama did to student loans exactly what he did to health insurance...placed it in the uncapable hands of bureaucrats....he put a death clock on student loans and healthcare so one day the dems could argue for single payer healthcare and single payer education...the dem wanna be's are already talking about both openly....
Sounds horrible horrible. Make the rich pay their fair share and we can be like every other rich country instead of this GOP mess of inequality and crap upward Mobility.

Sure it is.

Sounds horrible horrible. Make the rich pay their fair share and we can be like every other rich country instead of this GOP mess of inequality and crap upward Mobility.
You are a liar go away....

You are a liar go away....
Why are we the only rich country that doesn't have a living wage Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training good infrastructure great vacations an ID card to end illegal immigration, and mainly taxing the rich their fair share. The scumbag lying brainwashing GOP and ignoramuses like you.

The only people I see using cash are old people who can't even tell if they got the right change.

The old people know if they got the right change. The old people also know you greatly reduce identity theft by using cash.
It's why so many people use credit cards. If someone fraudulently uses your credit card, you are at most responsible for $50. If you report it within 90 days the amount is $0. Using cash today makes it much more likely that you will be robbed and when they take money off a person, the money lost is often the least of their worries. And when you're abroad, a credit card is the way to go in most countries. You don't have to worry about having the right change or changing money when you change countries plus the fees the credit card company charges are often no more than what the money changers charge and it's hell of a lot more convenient.

Credit cards are great if you can manage your spending to match your income. All the nice features of credit cards are paid for by the suckers who carry a balance. If you don't run a balance, the card cost you nothing unless you have some type of rewards card.

Wrong. I have one credit card where I have a balance, and I pay nothing in interest. All of my credit card offers are 0% interest for a year or year and a half. Balance transfers are where you pay the money at.

Before DumBama Fd up the banking industry, I also used to get no transfer fees as well. But DumBama instituted regulations on credit card companies that limited their ability to increase interest rates, and late fee penalties.

The banks made a ton of money from those irresponsible people, and had to make that money up somewhere, so they now penalize responsible borrowers instead. Prior to that commie, banks rewarded good customers with no interest or transfer fees.

A good political move by DumBama, because most irresponsible people vote Democrat, and most responsible people vote Republican. So what he did was switch the penalties to likely Republican voters.
Credit card rates are higher today because of more demand for credit. When Trump took office the average credit card rate was 12.5%. As of last Aug. it had risen to 16.9%. Credit card companies raise their rates to whatever the market will bear and today there is strong demand for credit. And it's all because people can not control their spending. You would think that as unemployment falls and more people are working, their would be less demand for credit and rates would fall. Not so, it's the very opposite. Pay a man an extra dollar and he will spend $1.10. Pay him an extra $2 and he will spend $2.25.

There is simply no truth to that. People use credit cards today they way they always have.

View attachment 271258
No, what happened with the credit card industry is the magic Mulatto had to stick his two ears into it. Banks lost a lot of money by not being able to assess fines and higher interest rates to irresponsible borrowers who didn't make minimum payments on time, or no payments at all.

The impact of the Card Act

The Card Act reduced “gotcha” credit card fees by more than $16 billion in the years after it passed, according to estimates from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the agency tasked with enforcing the law. In a 2015 report, the bureau noted some positive changes for consumers since the law was implemented:

• Average late fees assessed are now $27, down from $35 before the Card Act.
  • Over-limit fees have mostly disappeared.
  • Issuers rarely “reprice” accounts anymore — that is, they generally don’t increase interest rates on both new and existing balances because of a cardholder’s infraction on one account or another.
Still, the Card Act hasn’t escaped criticism. The American Bankers Association says the law has driven up credit card interest rates and annual fees.

The Credit Card Act of 2009: What It Does and Doesn't Do - NerdWallet
I serious doubt that the credit card act of 2009 is responsible for the big jump in rates 7 years later between 2016 and today. The average credit card rate was 14.9% after the bill was passed in 2009. Rates then fell rather steady to 13% in 2013 and remained around that level to 2016 when they began rising to nearly 19% in 2019. The far more likely reason for the rise has been the increase retail sales.

Well so much for this discussion. I was discussing Russian meddling in our elections and you're defending Trump. This illustrates my point, the real problem is the fact that the Russians are sticking their nose where it doesn't belong, not whether Trump was hurt or helped by the Russians. There is no way to tell what effect the Russians had on either candidate.

If these people come out and vote it could be the end of Donald Trump.

Could it be that the public is starting to believe that Donald Trump has a mountain of dirt in his past and possibly even his present? Perhaps Donald has become expert at concealment of dirt.

When will the GOP voter become aware if indeed they want to become aware.

ALMOST 80 PERCENT OF COLLEGE STUDENTS THINK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN LIKELY HAD IMPROPER CONTACT WITH RUSSIA
BY JENNI FINK ON 7/22/19 AT 2:42 PM EDT

As candidates have their eyes set on the 2020 election, interference in the last presidential election is still a topic of discussion and almost 80 percent of college students claimed President Donald Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia.
Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election prompted some to discredit Trump's victory, Congressional hearings and an investigation conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller. In March, Mueller concluded that there wasn't evidence that Trump's team conspired with Russia. On Wednesday, the special counsel will testify before a House of Representatives panel.
Ahead of Mueller's testimony, College Pulse, a survey and data analytics company, gathered opinions from more than 1,500 college students about democracy, Trump, Mueller and Russia.
Thirty-six percent responded that they thought members of Trump's campaign "definitely" had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. Forty-one percent said they thought his campaign "probably" did.
Mueller's report didn't reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice during the investigation, however, the special counsel added that if they could definitively clear Trump of a crime, they would have said that. The special counsel pointed to a Department of Justice policy that barred the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.
"That is unconstitutional," Mueller said during a press conference in May. "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."
russia trump robert mueller obstruction of justice
President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting Slovak Republic Prime Minister Peter
Pellegrini
in the Oval Office at the White House on May 03 in Washington, D.C. A recent poll conducted by College Pulse found that the majority of college students thought Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic lawmakers have called for additional investigations and even impeachment because of the possibly Trump obstructed justice. On Wednesday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said committees were looking into any abuse of power Trump may have engaged in, including obstruction of justice.
"If you've got to go down this path, you have to make sure that the public has an understanding of why," Pelosi said during The Christian Science Monitor Breakfast. "What I believe is that when we go forward, as we go forward, it has to run deep."
If Democrats were to investigate Trump's possible obstruction of Mueller's investigation, College Pulse found they would have the support of college students. Seventy-four percent of those polled at least somewhat agreed that the Democrats should investigate. Only 12 percent completely disagreed and 12 percent also somewhat disagreed.

Well, about 20% of college students are obviously pretty ignorant. However, that's still better than the hopeless 90% of Republican traitors who refuse to believe that Russia helped Trump win.

Well so much for this discussion. I was discussing Russian meddling in our elections and you're defending Trump.
Rod Rosenstein said no vote was changed and no American citizen was involved or colluded with Russia...but you still try and find a way to say Trump is illegitimate and he is not...Trump won the election...get over it...The Russians did what they have always done and they will continue to do what they do...but just like Obama said...their efforts are fruitless because of the way we hold national elections...give it up...you are now on the border of delusion...

Could it be that the public is starting to believe that Donald Trump has a mountain of dirt in his past and possibly even his present? Perhaps Donald has become expert at concealment of dirt.

ALMOST 80 PERCENT OF COLLEGE STUDENTS THINK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN LIKELY HAD IMPROPER CONTACT WITH RUSSIA

As candidates have their eyes set on the 2020 election, interference in the last presidential election is still a topic of discussion and almost 80 percent of college students claimed President Donald Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia.
Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election prompted some to discredit Trump's victory, Congressional hearings and an investigation conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller. In March, Mueller concluded that there wasn't evidence that Trump's team conspired with Russia. On Wednesday, the special counsel will testify before a House of Representatives panel.
Ahead of Mueller's testimony, College Pulse, a survey and data analytics company, gathered opinions from more than 1,500 college students about democracy, Trump, Mueller and Russia.
Thirty-six percent responded that they thought members of Trump's campaign "definitely" had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. Forty-one percent said they thought his campaign "probably" did.
Mueller's report didn't reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice during the investigation, however, the special counsel added that if they could definitively clear Trump of a crime, they would have said that. The special counsel pointed to a Department of Justice policy that barred the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.
"That is unconstitutional," Mueller said during a press conference in May. "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."
President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting Slovak Republic Prime Minister Peter
Pellegrini
in the Oval Office at the White House on May 03 in Washington, D.C. A recent poll conducted by College Pulse found that the majority of college students thought Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic lawmakers have called for additional investigations and even impeachment because of the possibly Trump obstructed justice. On Wednesday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said committees were looking into any abuse of power Trump may have engaged in, including obstruction of justice.
"If you've got to go down this path, you have to make sure that the public has an understanding of why," Pelosi said during The Christian Science Monitor Breakfast. "What I believe is that when we go forward, as we go forward, it has to run deep."
If Democrats were to investigate Trump's possible obstruction of Mueller's investigation, College Pulse found they would have the support of college students. Seventy-four percent of those polled at least somewhat agreed that the Democrats should investigate. Only 12 percent completely disagreed and 12 percent also somewhat disagreed.

Pellegrini

Well, about 20% of college students are obviously pretty ignorant. However, that's still better than the hopeless 90% of Republican traitors who refuse to believe that Russia helped Trump win.
No, Donald hasn't become an expert at concealment of dirt. He's been doing it for many years, making sure his illicit affairs get in the press to bolster his image as a playboy and hiding everything about his financial affairs.

Pellegrini

Pellegrini

No, Donald hasn't become an expert at concealment of dirt. He's been doing it for many years, making sure his illicit affairs get in the press to bolster his image as a playboy and hiding everything about his financial affairs.

yet you provide no new information....we know Trump...he is an open book...try something else...

Forum List

Back