Almost All US Temperature Data Used In Global Warming Models Is Estimated or Altered

Global warming is real. If you deny it you are an idiot.
but can you prove that?

Of course he cant or he would instead of posting lame ass assertions that he fails to back up with a shred of data.
just gettin it out there.

The evidence is out there for those willing to look at it.

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Evidence

Or is all of that stuff "fabricated" by the gubmint?

Yes, totally fudged data and manufactured BULLSHIT.

but can you prove that?

Of course he cant or he would instead of posting lame ass assertions that he fails to back up with a shred of data.

what evidence is where? me thinks you are goofy. Perhaps you could post the experiment that shows how hot CO2 is. I can post you up one that shows when a guy tries to show CO2 heats up and the jar he uses is the same 79 degrees as his control jar. Funny stuff. You want to see it?

Another lie. The raw measurements are not adjusted, or at least yo have failed to show where they are adjusted. The raw measurements of radioactivity is interpreted mathematically into a range of likely age, and that is about all the 'adjusting' that is done to dating using radio carbon.

Understood. We can check off radiocarbon dating as yet another topic you're completely ignorant of. But then, if you weren't ignorant of all science, logic and ethics, you wouldn't be a denier.

Now, if you want me to educate you on that topic, I'll require a paypal donation up front. If someone wishes to learn, I educate them for free. But cult shills, I don't waste time on them unless they pay.

It doesn't matter that it showed land data because it showed how the numbers were fudged. The code AGW Warmistas used at Hadley were padding the temperatures too and that is proven fact with links.

No. That's what you kook masters claimed, but they just made up a load of nonsense. You don't even understand what they said. You're just brainlessly parroting it. Yes, it is that obvious.

You really think that I am going to buy your unreferenced bullshit? Link or it is more of your lies.

Why, so you can just scream "Lies! Lies! Lies!" and run again? Screw that. Again, I don't waste time with dishonest weasels unless they pay up front. The data is there. If you're not as gutless as you appear, go find it yourself. Stop demanding that everyone else do your homework.

Look, you can keep baying at the moon with your fellow cultists here, but nobody cares. The science has taken off without you, spun some gravel in your face, and you're not even visible in the rear view mirror. Go on, rage and cry on a message board if it makes you feel better, but it won't make you less of a joke.
dude, you're the perfect poster to talk about ignorance. You have the market on it. You try and sell daily on here, the thing is, no one is buying. Your ignorance is of no value.

The data is where exactly? on the devices right. Leave the temps alone and then you'll be right. otherwise al we see is fake data. No proof of anything. fake data, fake data, fake data.

I trust instruments that actually provide the temps over wannabe scientists. hahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

Why yes, Billy Bob, science is about facts, and the reasons those facts exist. How's your El Monkey coming there, old boy? LOL

NO.. you dont have facts, you have worthless models that tell you we are all going to burn while the well sited and maintained equipment finds no CO2 warming signal despite its continued rise for over 18 years 8 months and a cooling trend going on now for over 14 years..
A cooling trend for 14 years? LOL Ten warmest years on record. Now the caveat here is that the first four are close enough together that differant agencies of differant governments have them in differant orders, but they are still there as the first four.
1. 2014
2. 2010
3. 2005
4. 1998
5. 2013
6. 2003
7. 2002
8. 2006
9. 2009
10. 2007

Note that 9 of the ten are in the 14 years that you claim for cooling. Not only that, this year is going to eclipse all the rest, with no doubt that it is warmer than 2014, 2010, 2005, and 1998.

Billy Bob, you are one silly person.

Either/or is immaterial.........any increases in temperature are statistically insignificant. You don't nuke a whole economy because of concerns over 1/2 a degree. That would be silly.:bye1:
Do you think that altering the Earth's atmosphere's chemical makeup by spewing greenhouse gases has no chance of causing damaging climate change?

The effects of climate change can be seen already ... invasive species from warmer climates, forest fires, melting glaciers, rising sea levels, ocean acidification. You will see increasing effects as the earth warms each "insignificant" half a degree.
well first you'd have to actually prove that the atmosphere is altered. Can you? nope. funny, you'll say you can and then when we ask you to prove it you'll write I already did. you all are funny. I love rewriting all your mumbo jumbo. Proves what mumbo jumbo looks like. Thanks for the bites everyday.

Right Skooks?

Do you think that altering the Earth's atmosphere's chemical makeup by spewing greenhouse gases has no chance of causing damaging climate change?

Of course it can, hypothetically. But AGW theory has no failing set of conditions. No matter what happens on this planet in the next twenty years AGW Warmistas can say that it is the result of AGW. There are no sets of conditions to their theory that proves their theory false.

Thus AGW is a tautology, untestable and therefore not genuine science. It is a secular form of religion.

The effects of climate change can be seen already ... invasive species from warmer climates, forest fires, melting glaciers, rising sea levels, ocean acidification. You will see increasing effects as the earth warms each "insignificant" half a degree.

Of course we see evidence of climate change, JUST LIKE WE ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL.

Why do you just assume that the Earths climate 'should be' what it was when white Europeans learned to measure and record it and never change from that? What a stupid and silly thing to believe, that the Earth must always remain as we first found it when modern science was born and gave us the means to measure and date it.
as well as unproven. it's the hilarious piece of it all. They don't have to prove it. They feel them saying so is fact. It's their mumbo jumbo genre. I laugh daily at the repeated information from each one saying exactly the same thing. It is why we can say with certainty and without a doubt it is a religion.

Jim, you are full of shit. Yes, there have been very large swings in temperature. And we did not survive it just fine. It was not until the temperate interglacial that life that we had the luxury to develop agriculture. That requires time and a stable climate. And in the rapid swings of the Younger Dryas, many mammals went extinct.

The Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis

Geophysical studies presented in spring 2007 suggested that perhaps an extraterrestrial meteorite vaporized in the Earth's atmosphere caused the extinction of the North American Megafauna and associated human cultures some 13.000 years ago. This idea was not all new, already in 1990 archaeologist William Topping found in Michigan spherules in glacial sediments - supposedly of extraterrestrial origin, even if he and nuclear physicist Richard Firestone suggested a nearby supernova as origin of these features. Based on this discovery Firestone later developed as alternative explanation the meteorite hypothesis, according to him the hypothesis could not only explain the extinction of the large mammals, but also the observed fluctuation of theYounger Dryas at the end of the Pleistocene and the beginning of the Holocene. The Younger Dryas is a 1.500 years (12.900-11.600 cal.B.P.) long cooling event, recognized especially in Europe by the advance of glaciers and a vegetation shift. The Younger Dryas is a "freak" event - unique of the termination of the last glacial - similar events are not recorded in the ice cores of Antarctica for the previous glacial phases.

By changing the composition of our atmosphere, the changes we are forcing will last far longer than 1500 years. Whatever the cause of the Younger Dryas event, many species went extinct at the start, and some at the end. The rapid change in temperatures did, indeed, affect the life of the species of the time. Including our own. For the end of the Clovis Culture coincided with the start of that event.
here:
Temperature swings 100 degrees in one week in Okla. town

from yahoo news.

Now explain to me how a stable surplus of CO2 in the atmosphere this is even possible if CO2 warms? Hmmmmmmmmm, I know you can't but it's funny to offer up the challenge. I love to watch you and yours crash and burn on you CO2 lips.

Climate change is real and dangerous.
Consider the Atlantic cold blob
Atlantic 'blob' leaves scientists puzzled - CNN.com
which is likely caused by melting Greenland glaciers.

This kind of phenomenon inspired the movie Day After Tomorrow where disrupted ocean circulation caused catastrophic climate change.

In passing, the article also mentions that this year will likely smash temperature records.

I stand by what I said earlier ... global warming is real and if you deny it you are an idiot.
Bullshit repeated by gullible naves addicted to such bullshit.

The Earth has gone through much larger swings in temperature over the last 50k years, and humanity survived it just fine, as did the rest of the life on Earth.

You are not going to tax us all to pay for your paranoid fantasies.
No, we are going to tax all of us to pay for the damage to the infrastructure that the increasing extremes in weather will cause. For the increase in the monies put out to prevent wildfires from taking out whole communities. For preventive measures to protect our port cities from the storm surge damage agravated by a rising sea level.

You are going to get taxed, all right, or you are going to live a much poorer life without the infrastructure we now take for granted.
extreme, define extreme.

Can you say 'Hello, Mr Lawsuit?' Might as well learn now.

Some free advice, courts will not regard "butthurt" as sufficient grounds for a lawsuit.

Lol as if that was what I said.

If you libtards couldn't argue with your own straw men you would never win an argument.
they don't win arguments. They take an argument to the toilet and flush. They got nothing to debate with so there is no argument. When they have no evidence or proof, they can't argue.

Why, hell, Jim. Why do you think that we should have nice crystal clear rivers full of fish just because it was that way a long time ago. Filthy rivers full of pollution are good enough for you, obviously. And the same with climate. Why should we care if we alter the climate enough that agriculture becomes dicey? After all, we can just shop at another store, right?

Jim, you represent the extreme stupidity of the modern "Conservative".

If that is what you think I am saying then you are the idiot, Old Rocks. Sometimes rivers are clear and at the same time other rivers are not. It depends on many factors that change over time from the acidity of the water to the nature of the soil run off.

Life changes. Nature changes. Our environment changes and only arrogant nitwits like you and other libtards think that you can halt these processes by passing laws, roflmao.
he acts like mud is a pollutant. it's who he is.

BTW, he wouldn't know a pollutant if he was standing in it. he thinks CO2 is a pollutant. funny eh?

Climate change is real and dangerous.
Consider the Atlantic cold blob
Atlantic 'blob' leaves scientists puzzled - CNN.com
which is likely caused by melting Greenland glaciers.

This kind of phenomenon inspired the movie Day After Tomorrow where disrupted ocean circulation caused catastrophic climate change.

In passing, the article also mentions that this year will likely smash temperature records.

I stand by what I said earlier ... global warming is real and if you deny it you are an idiot.
Bullshit repeated by gullible naves addicted to such bullshit.

The Earth has gone through much larger swings in temperature over the last 50k years, and humanity survived it just fine, as did the rest of the life on Earth.

You are not going to tax us all to pay for your paranoid fantasies.
No, we are going to tax all of us to pay for the damage to the infrastructure that the increasing extremes in weather will cause. For the increase in the monies put out to prevent wildfires from taking out whole communities. For preventive measures to protect our port cities from the storm surge damage agravated by a rising sea level.

You are going to get taxed, all right, or you are going to live a much poorer life without the infrastructure we now take for granted.
extreme, define extreme.

For anyone under 25 years of age they dont know any extream, of anything.. Well, maybe stupidity and lies.. Those are abundant these days from alarmists.

Why, hell, Jim. Why do you think that we should have nice crystal clear rivers full of fish just because it was that way a long time ago. Filthy rivers full of pollution are good enough for you, obviously. And the same with climate. Why should we care if we alter the climate enough that agriculture becomes dicey? After all, we can just shop at another store, right?

Jim, you represent the extreme stupidity of the modern "Conservative".

If that is what you think I am saying then you are the idiot, Old Rocks. Sometimes rivers are clear and at the same time other rivers are not. It depends on many factors that change over time from the acidity of the water to the nature of the soil run off.

Life changes. Nature changes. Our environment changes and only arrogant nitwits like you and other libtards think that you can halt these processes by passing laws, roflmao.
he acts like mud is a pollutant. it's who he is.

BTW, he wouldn't know a pollutant if he was standing in it. he thinks CO2 is a pollutant. funny eh?

Obama said it was, so it must be true.... /sarc

The liberal school system is so out of touch with reality it is sickening.

but can you prove that?

They managed to fake rising sea level, rising air temperature, rising ocean temperature, shrinking ice sheets, shrinking arctic ice, shrinking glaciers, increased extreme rainfall events, ocean acidification, and CO2 levels being drastically higher than any time in the past 650,000 years? All of that?

Jim, you are full of shit. Yes, there have been very large swings in temperature. And we did not survive it just fine. It was not until the temperate interglacial that life that we had the luxury to develop agriculture. That requires time and a stable climate. And in the rapid swings of the Younger Dryas, many mammals went extinct.

The Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis

Geophysical studies presented in spring 2007 suggested that perhaps an extraterrestrial meteorite vaporized in the Earth's atmosphere caused the extinction of the North American Megafauna and associated human cultures some 13.000 years ago. This idea was not all new, already in 1990 archaeologist William Topping found in Michigan spherules in glacial sediments - supposedly of extraterrestrial origin, even if he and nuclear physicist Richard Firestone suggested a nearby supernova as origin of these features. Based on this discovery Firestone later developed as alternative explanation the meteorite hypothesis, according to him the hypothesis could not only explain the extinction of the large mammals, but also the observed fluctuation of theYounger Dryas at the end of the Pleistocene and the beginning of the Holocene. The Younger Dryas is a 1.500 years (12.900-11.600 cal.B.P.) long cooling event, recognized especially in Europe by the advance of glaciers and a vegetation shift. The Younger Dryas is a "freak" event - unique of the termination of the last glacial - similar events are not recorded in the ice cores of Antarctica for the previous glacial phases.

By changing the composition of our atmosphere, the changes we are forcing will last far longer than 1500 years. Whatever the cause of the Younger Dryas event, many species went extinct at the start, and some at the end. The rapid change in temperatures did, indeed, affect the life of the species of the time. Including our own. For the end of the Clovis Culture coincided with the start of that event.
here:
Temperature swings 100 degrees in one week in Okla. town

from yahoo news.

Now explain to me how a stable surplus of CO2 in the atmosphere this is even possible if CO2 warms? Hmmmmmmmmm, I know you can't but it's funny to offer up the challenge. I love to watch you and yours crash and burn on you CO2 lips.

What?

but can you prove that?

what evidence is where? me thinks you are goofy. Perhaps you could post the experiment that shows how hot CO2 is. I can post you up one that shows when a guy tries to show CO2 heats up and the jar he uses is the same 79 degrees as his control jar. Funny stuff. You want to see it?

It isn't about what CO2 does in a jar, it's about what it does in the atmosphere. Longwave radiation is reflected back to the surface. It's been known since the 19th century so that puts you back in the Civil War days in terms of your scientific knowledge.

Let's see we're unleashing into the system carbon that's been trapped in fossils for hundreds of millions of years, in the form of CO2 ... a known greenhouse gas.

but can you prove that?

They managed to fake rising sea level, rising air temperature, rising ocean temperature, shrinking ice sheets, shrinking arctic ice, shrinking glaciers, increased extreme rainfall events, ocean acidification, and CO2 levels being drastically higher than any time in the past 650,000 years? All of that?

You do realize that the only one of those lies that is half true is CO2 and its warming signal can not be seen in current US-CRN and satellite data.

but can you prove that?

Yes, they did fake all of that.

Sea levels are not rising significantly anywhere. IF it were ere are many island nations that would flood, and cities as well. The ocean temperatures are not rising if you look at the raw data, only the adjusted data shows that. And monsoons have been happening for ever.

Etc, etc, etc.

Tell you what Davros, maybe you can show me what the fail data set is for AGW theory? What events would have to happen that would prove AGW to be false?

Can you do that, or is AGW a tautology and thus not a scientific theory?

Forum List

Back