Alpine glaciers 50% gone by 2050 no matter what

Their native language is Lying.

Which facilitates their instinctive survival methods - stealing, leeching and grift.

NEVER take a shitlib seriously.
Can you identify a lie of mine in this thread?

You should be educating yourself and then making life choices in the best interests of humanity.
Fuck off...
Start with yourself before lecturing others like the hypocrites you follow.

Perhaps you should start on the life choices of rich liberals that push the AGW bullshit narrative. They burn far more carbons than I do.

Fuck off...
Start with yourself before lecturing others like the hypocrites you follow.
I have educated myself and I do make life choices with the best interests of humanity in mind. Like I said, you should try it.
Perhaps you should start on the life choices of rich liberals that push the AGW bullshit narrative. They burn far more carbons than I do.
I have an interest here in everyone's life choices and I fully agree that the wealthy - no matter where they lie on the political spectrum - have a larger carbon footprint than the rest of us. But that doesn't give anyone an excuse. We all need to do what we can.

I have educated myself and I do make life choices with the best interests of humanity in mind. Like I said, you should try it.

I have an interest here in everyone's life choices and I fully agree that the wealthy - no matter where they lie on the political spectrum - have a larger carbon footprint than the rest of us. But that doesn't give anyone an excuse. We all need to do what we can.
I bet my lifestyle is less wasteful than yours. I don't have the resources to post my mug in an avi in Paris.

I do what I can where practical and am far more concerned with littering, illegal dumping and plastic waste getting into our waterways.

My choice of a larger vehicle is still far less of a problem than virtue signaling hypocrites who log multiple flights on private jets while lecturing everyone else how wasteful their modest lives are.

You would do better here by calling out their behavior and lack of humanity.

I bet my lifestyle is less wasteful than yours. I don't have the resources to post my mug in an avi in Paris.
Avi? That was my 25th wedding anniversary. We used flyer miles that I had accrued through work travel and we stayed with my sister and her husband, a French chemical engineer, in Chartre, about 50 miles outside of Paris. Two weeks in France cost a total of about $1,100.
I do what I can where practical and am far more concerned with littering, illegal dumping and plastic waste getting into our waterways.
All excellent things to be concerned with.
My choice of a larger vehicle is still far less of a problem than virtue signaling hypocrites who log multiple flights on private jets while lecturing everyone else how wasteful their modest lives are.
I haven't logged a lot of private jet flights. Zero, as a matter of fact.
You would do better here by calling out their behavior and lack of humanity.
The bulk of my effort here has been to educate people about global warming, its causes and its consequences. I have gotten involved slightly in the EV debate but only in search of technical accuracy. I'd rather see fuel cell and hydrogen combustion over battery EVs and I am aware that wind and solar are intermittent. I like nuclear power when its done safely.

We are all being harmed a great deal more by the 99% driving Ford Explorers than the 1% driving Bentleys.

I'd rather see fuel cell and hydrogen combustion over battery EVs and I am aware that wind and solar are intermittent. I like nuclear power when its done safely.
Can't disagree with any of that.
We are all being harmed a great deal more by the 99% driving Ford Explorers than the 1% driving Bentleys.
It's not the 1%ers Bentley's that are the problem. It's the multiple mansions, the regular flights at $10,000 per hour, and endless waste of resources and materials to live that lavish lifestyle that makes them far more wasteful than a modest family and their Explorer.

And people have died from heat. And a fair number of your hypothermic victims were in areas affected by polar vortex caused by Rossby waves in the jet stream caused by global warming.
Hoaxes do not cause global warming.

Avi? That was my 25th wedding anniversary. We used flyer miles that I had accrued through work travel and we stayed with my sister and her husband, a French chemical engineer, in Chartre, about 50 miles outside of Paris. Two weeks in France cost a total of about $1,100.

All excellent things to be concerned with.

I haven't logged a lot of private jet flights. Zero, as a matter of fact.

The bulk of my effort here has been to educate people about global warming, its causes and its consequences. I have gotten involved slightly in the EV debate but only in search of technical accuracy. I'd rather see fuel cell and hydrogen combustion over battery EVs and I am aware that wind and solar are intermittent. I like nuclear power when its done safely.

Ohhh. A self appointed educator. Too bad you picked on a phony cause.

Ohhh. A self appointed educator. Too bad you picked on a phony cause.
Yes, a self-appointed educator. My cause is not phony, however. It is the overwhelming consensus of mainstream science. Those who oppose this theory - like you - are the victims of deception, typically enabled by a weak grasp of basic science.

Only in your mind. It's a delusion.
A delusion that has fooled thousands of actively researching scientists for decades now?

Why do you and yours find it so difficult to think that the fossil fuel industry would act to stop society from ending their very profitable business? Would you go so far as to admit that the fossil fuel industries have some motivation to work against AGW mitigation?

PS: A delusion is something that individuals suffer all on their own. A deception is something that one or more people undertake to fool one or more other people. Which did you actually mean?

Yes, a self-appointed educator. My cause is not phony, however. It is the overwhelming consensus of mainstream science. Those who oppose this theory - like you - are the victims of deception, typically enabled by a weak grasp of basic science.
You and IM2 who has been a self appointed educator on racism for at least 20 years.

Too bad you picked such a phony subject. Your efforts to educate a lie are dismissed.

You and IM2 who has been a self appointed educator on racism for at least 20 years.

Too bad you picked such a phony subject. Your efforts to educate a lie are dismissed.
"Educate a lie"? Do you perhaps mean "teach a lie"?

You have certainly not dismissed anything I've posted here by refutation, contrary evidence or logic.

A delusion that has fooled thousands of actively researching scientists for decades now?

Why do you and yours find it so difficult to think that the fossil fuel industry would act to stop society from ending their very profitable business? Would you go so far as to admit that the fossil fuel industries have some motivation to work against AGW mitigation?

PS: A delusion is something that individuals suffer all on their own. A deception is something that one or more people undertake to fool one or more other people. Which did you actually mean?
The scientists aren't deluded. They get paid to espouse the global warming hoax. You didn't think they believed it, did you?

To answer your question, scientists are paid to be deceptive. You are deluded.

Forum List

Back