Already present in Ukraine is the European Gendarmerie Force 🇪🇺.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Both Olaf Scholz and Joe Biden have to act faster and and harder against Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 barbarians.

1718305030316.jpeg

Yeah, Patton didn't have any love for Russia. Blame the system, not the people though. I'd probably be drunk too all the time living under oppression.

Also, I heard Pattons voice for the first time recently, definitely more high pitched and sounds more New England in accent than I envisioned.

Last edited:
Yeah, Patton didn't have any love for Russia. Blame the system, not the people though. I'd probably be drunk too all the time living under oppression.

Also, I heard Pattons voice for the first time recently, definitely more high pitched and definitely sounds more New England in accent than I envisioned.

General Patton KNEW THE DRILL (THE TRUTH ABOUT STALINISM) , THAT'S WHY HE was murdered by the agents of SRALIN´S NKVD.​

GHlGzqHXEAAZ62o.jpg

Both Olaf Scholz and Joe Biden have to act faster and and harder against Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 barbarians.

View attachment 961866

This is proof Democrats are just the American Communist Party because they disregard human life even before birth.

Also, I heard Pattons voice for the first time recently, definitely more high pitched and sounds more New England in accent than I envisioned.
That's because you relate Patton to George C. Scott in Patton.

View attachment 961866

Yes and some are already dead, what's your point Nazi boy?

EUROGENDFOR only engages in humanitarian missions and police tasks far from the frontline. It has no power to intervene on the soil of the EU and its Member States. Ukraine needs thousands of ground troops to replace foreign mercenaries who have been killed in action. According to the Russian update, 2,960 mercenaries have come from Poland with 1,497 of them reportedly killed.

EUROGENDFOR is offered as an operational, pre-organised, robust and rapidly deployable asset, able to perform all police tasks. EUROGENDFOR can be put mainly at disposal of the EU, the UN, OSCE, NATO, and other International Organizations or ad hoc coalitions.

The military status of the Police Forces in EUROGENDFOR and its capacity to cover the full spectrum of police functions, grant the due flexibility to operate under a civilian chain of command and, in certain circumstances, even under a military chain of command. The circumstances will be defined and agreed on a case by case basis considering the scenario, the mission and the force to be deployed. Its mandate will always be supported by a clear legal basis consisting of relevant UN Security Council Resolutions or on political guidelines from EU or other IOs.

EUROGENDFOR only engages in humanitarian missions and police tasks far from the frontline. It has no power to intervene on the soil of the EU and its Member States. Ukraine needs thousands of ground troops to replace foreign mercenaries who have been killed in action. According to the Russian update, 2,960 mercenaries have come from Poland with 1,497 of them reportedly killed.

EUROGENDFOR is offered as an operational, pre-organised, robust and rapidly deployable asset, able to perform all police tasks. EUROGENDFOR can be put mainly at disposal of the EU, the UN, OSCE, NATO, and other International Organizations or ad hoc coalitions.

The military status of the Police Forces in EUROGENDFOR and its capacity to cover the full spectrum of police functions, grant the due flexibility to operate under a civilian chain of command and, in certain circumstances, even under a military chain of command. The circumstances will be defined and agreed on a case by case basis considering the scenario, the mission and the force to be deployed. Its mandate will always be supported by a clear legal basis consisting of relevant UN Security Council Resolutions or on political guidelines from EU or other IOs.

🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦We haven’t reached the position, and already 5 of our people have been killed, 🇺🇦’re chopping us like the meat!”:auiqs.jpg:
He's next. 👍

Forum List

Back