Alt-Lefties running our government...Do new-age Lefties encourage folks not to fully 'Americanize'?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Lets be honest...traditional American values and ideals do not fit with today's Left. They commonly discourage traditional patriotism and Americanization.
That said, can we be certain that these Alt-Lefties writing our legislation have Americas best interest in mind?

The modern American left is a blood cult who goes around attacking old men and teenage boys without the slightest hint of shame. When the ACLU posted this on their twitter page, the blue haired cat ladies, LGBTQ allies and the BLM crowd had a fucking meltdown and forced them to issue an apology.
aclu.jpg

The Democrats are anti American, and want us to be another Europe. They want Government control of everything. They must be defeated at all costs. This is why they want Open Borders (Amnesty for illegal). They want us disarmed, compliant and dependent.

There is no substantive definition of what it means to be an American, so there is no way that anyone could explain to someone else how to "Americanize."

There is no substantive definition of what it means to be an American, so there is no way that anyone could explain to someone else how to "Americanize."

I really enjoy this bunch of bullshit. It's fun to watch the LefTarded pretend they don't know what makes a good American a good American. My guess is they seek to redefine "good American".
LefTard Logic:
"A good American is an illegal alien who flies his native countries flag, who is gender confused and spoon fed by American taxpayers."

I really enjoy this bunch of bullshit. It's fun to watch the LefTarded pretend they don't know what makes a good American a good American. My guess is they seek to redefine "good American".
LefTard Logic:
"A good American is an illegal alien who flies his native countries flag, who is gender confused and spoon fed by American taxpayers."

So how would you define an American? Your post has no substance.

LefTard Logic:

For one to "Americanize" they would need to pledge full allegiance to the flag, our Constitution and right to sovereignty. They must become fluent with the english language, appreciate and respect American history, American culture and American values...They must never, ever seek to change the foundation of core principles that made this nation all that it is today. Still confused?

LefTard Logic:

For one to "Americanize" they would need to pledge full allegiance to the flag, our Constitution and right to sovereignty. They must become fluent with the english language, appreciate and respect American history, American culture and American values...They must never, ever seek to change the foundation of core principles that made this nation all that it is today. Still confused?

Very. First of all, you insult my grandparents, who struggled with the English language. (I saw the workbooks.) Secondly, there is no official language in the U.S., but I would hope that the Europeans whomthe Mexican government let into Texas and California at least made an effort to learn Spanish.

Third, there is no one "American culture." We are a hodgepodge of many cultures.

What are "American values" specifically?

I live in a very diverse neighborhood, with people from all parts of the globe because it is a metro ride away from DC, home of the embassies. I live in a neighborhood of very polite people, and we smile and greet each other. I was born and grew up a bus ride from NYC, going to the Christmas and Easter shows at Radio City and the fabulous Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Cathedrals of St. Patrick's a St. John the Devine, and putting red, white, and blue crepe paper on my Schwinn to ride in the village July 4th parade.
Ithink that you come from a very different culture, yet we are all here in the United States.

Patriotism is a lie when you hate just about all your own countrymen. All these right-wing patriotism pissing contests are little more than a race to the bottom.

LefTard Logic:

Very. First of all, you insult my grandparents, who struggled with the English language. (I saw the workbooks.) Secondly, there is no official language in the U.S., but I would hope that the Europeans whomthe Mexican government let into Texas and California at least made an effort to learn Spanish.

Third, there is no one "American culture." We are a hodgepodge of many cultures.

I live in a very diverse neighborhood, with people from all parts of the globe because it is a metro ride away from DC, home of the embassies. I live in a neighborhood of very polite people, and we smile and greet each other. I was born and grew up a bus ride from NYC, going to the Christmas and Easter shows at Radio City and the fabulous Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Cathedrals of St. Patrick's a St. John the Devine, and putting red, white, and blue crepe paper on my Schwinn to ride in the village July 4th parade.
Ithink that you come from a very different culture, yet we are all here in the United States.

Haha...you Loons are so damn predictable.
Look bud, no truly legitimate stand-up REAL American is confused by who is and what makes another legitimate REAL American.
You suckers can’t change that...Remember, there is some filthy beaner in east Los Angeles right now who can’t speak English and who has a beaner flag waving on his porch who will swear he’s a legit American. Sorry filth....it doesn’t work that way.

LefTard Logic:

Look bud, no truly legitimate stand-up REAL American is confused by who is and what makes another legitimate REAL American.
You suckers can’t change that...Remember, there is some filthy beaner in east Los Angeles right now who can’t speak English and who has a beaner flag waving on his porch who will swear he’s a legit American. Sorry filth....it doesn’t work that way.
I would rather have your hypothetical "beaner" for a neighbor than a rage filled closet nazi like you.

Lets be honest...traditional American values and ideals do not fit with today's Left. They commonly discourage traditional patriotism and Americanization.
That said, can we be certain that these Alt-Lefties writing our legislation have Americas best interest in mind?

Let me ask you . What does the right like about America? You hate like 90% of the people. You physically hate the country with your anti environmental ways. You hate the government. You hate the constitution except for the 2nd amendment.

How the F do you think you are patriots !?

LefTard Logic:

You certainly don't sound like any legitimate stand-up REAL American. Just the opposite. You don't sound "Americanized." You sound more like some white-supremacist nazi little boy who has a treator flag on his porch, has a filthy mind and a filthy mouth, and thinks he has to act macho. Go back to elementary school, monkey, and learn that you don't own the country, just the property that you have deeds for.

Let me ask you . What does the right like about America? You hate like 90% of the people. You physically hate the country with your anti environmental ways. You hate the government. You hate the constitution except for the 2nd amendment.

How the F do you think you are patriots !?
They do the grunge work to keep your azz alive.

LefTard Logic:

You certainly don't sound like any legitimate stand-up REAL American. Just the opposite. You don't sound "Americanized." You sound more like some white-supremacist nazi little boy who has a treator flag on his porch, has a filthy mind and a filthy mouth, and thinks he has to act macho. Go back to elementary school, monkey, and learn that you don't own the country, just the property that you have deeds for.

You barely legals don’t get to decide who acts / behaves like a REAL American and who doesn’t....Again, it doesn’t work that way outside of your Liberal run shitholes. Leave that shit to us with deep roots, those of us who had family fighting wars for this nation in the 18th century. Remember, you’re just along for the ride, stay seated at the back of the bus until further notice. Thanks in advance.

You mean become white? The problem is minorities can never become white. Ever.

Forum List

Back