Altering Quotes

He's got a pretty good supply of electrical, and ducktape.. But if you ask him for the pretty colored stuff, that might get you frowned at... stingy bastard... :evil:

The plain green stuff that the military uses (and probably pays $600 a roll for) is plenty good enough for me. I get enough on reserve days to wrap the Taj Mahal so it's all good.

True story - I watched a friend of mine shave with the stuff once out in the field. He just applied a couple of strips across his face and yanked hard - you could see the whiskers embedded on the sticky side when he finished. I don't do pain so I stick to Gillette products.

as i was very recently altering the quotes of somebody i will assume the pm complaints that brought this about were about me, sorry to everybody for messing with somebody that couldnt take it .

My God, you are so Classless, it's Painful... :clap2:

:)

peace...

why would you make a comment on my apology to this board regarding my possibly being the one who brought this about by messing with a thin skinned tattle tale who goes running to the mods when his or her little feelings get hurt? you dont like my apology to the board? you take issue with my confessing to possibly being the one guilty of altering quotes?

as i was very recently altering the quotes of somebody i will assume the pm complaints that brought this about were about me, sorry to everybody for messing with somebody that couldnt take it .

peace...

why would you make a comment on my apology to this board regarding my possibly being the one who brought this about by messing with a thin skinned tattle tale who goes running to the mods when his or her little feelings get hurt? you dont like my apology to the board? you take issue with my confessing to possibly being the one guilty of altering quotes?

I Think it was a Weak Apology... More of a Vehicle to Take a Shot at an Anonymous Person here...

Your Style Entirely, of course.

peace...

peace...

well, generally, this forum has had so few rules, being a tattle tale would be a waste of time
:D

one of the rules, unwritten though it is, is that stuff from other boards gets left at the door. i've been remiss in applying that simple rule to our recent situation, which has helped to lead us to our current situation (read clusterfuck), and i apologize for that. i'm gonna ask Gunny to write it down for me so i don't forget; it's a rule worth writing down.

like i've done for you guys, here.

comprende, amigos?

peace...

I Think it was a Weak Apology... More of a Vehicle to Take a Shot at an Anonymous Person here...

peace...
actually mal, this is looking more like it was YOU that was doing the tattling ;)

let it GO already

peace...

peace...

nice of you to come to the defense of that "anonymous" person then.:eusa_whistle:

peace...

peace...

Will you shut the fuck up, already? You've got some nerve talking about other peoples motives when you're a shithead yourself.

one of the rules, unwritten though it is, is that stuff from other boards gets left at the door. i've been remiss in applying that simple rule to our recent situation, which has helped to lead us to our current situation (read clusterfuck), and i apologize for that. i'm gonna ask Gunny to write it down for me so i don't forget; it's a rule worth writing down.

like i've done for you guys, here.

comprende, amigos?

You just wrote it. Hand it in.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Will you shut the fuck up, already? You've got some nerve talking about other peoples motives when you're a shithead yourself.

Apologies that come with Attacks are not Apologies... It's Simply an Observation...

It's so Noosey, that it's Sad.

And how does this Concern you?... You're a Busy Body too... :clap2:

peace...

nice of you to come to the defense of that "anonymous" person then.:eusa_whistle:

I Asked Gunny what the Rule was in relation to your Lies, Considering he had a Thread and all about it...

Your Disrespect of his Rule is Not my Problem, Hammerhead.

peace...

oh you were the whiny cry baby that he mentioned? i would have never guessed because you are usually such a stand up type guy.

since i'm pretty sure i'll die if i *try* to close one of Gunny's stickys, i'm going to exercise my other option, which is to start banning people who won't drop certain subjects which have already been picked apart like a wildebeest carcass at a three legged hyena convention.

Gunny can sort it out. he'll be pissed, but i'm almost positive he won't find me.

questions?

I Asked Gunny what the Rule was in relation to your Lies, Considering he had a Thread and all about it...

Your Disrespect of his Rule is Not my Problem, Hammerhead.

peace...

Does it actually make you proud to know that we've had to adapt our rules because of a couple whiny immature shits who can't behave like the adults they're supposed to be, and take back the loads of shit they seem to be good at dishing out?

Forum List

Back