Altering Quotes

It wasn't a rule, dipshit. It BECAME a rule after your friggen whining all over the place.

Actually, I wasn't the First to Complain about it, and when I sent Noose's Post it was After Gunny Started that Thread, if my Memory Serves me.

Why Alter someone's Words?...

It's Dishonest, and it Serves only to Troll...

Which you are Fantastic at, by the way... :clap2:

:)

peace...

It wasn't a rule, dipshit. It BECAME a rule after your friggen whining all over the place.

Actually, I wasn't the First to Complain about it, and when I sent Noose's Post it was After Gunny Started that Thread, if my Memory Serves me.

peace...

I've been here 5 years - no ban. You've been here 4 months. Banned already, and barely tolerated by most.

Who's the troll, fucktard?

you didnt do a very good job avoiding my replies to your nastiness towards me.

I'm Done Noose... This isn't going anywhere, it hasn't since back in 2003/4 and it won't...

I'm not Wasting this Sites Bandwidth with this Pointless Bickering.

You don't Like me or my Opinions and that's Obvious as Hell...

Great... Understood it Clearly YEARS ago

Have a Good One.

peace...

you didnt do a very good job avoiding my replies to your nastiness towards me.

I'm Done Noose... This isn't going anywhere, it hasn't since back in 2003/4 and it won't...

I'm not Wasting this Sites Bandwidth with this Pointless Bickering.

You don't Like me or my Opinions and that's Obvious as Hell...

Great... Understood it Clearly YEARS ago

Have a Good One.

peace...

thats pretty much what you said in your post to me before this one.

thats pretty much what you said in your post to me before this one.

How about this Noose... I am Asking you to put this Behind us, and leave our Shit from other Boards on other Boards...

Is that Possible?...

Otherwise I'm going to have to Ignore you, because I am Attempting to not Spend all of my Time here Playing these Endless Games...

And because we've been Asked to... Nicely... By the Powers that be.

peace...

peace...

because you owl faced shithead, we knew how to do it, when to do it and to have fun with it.. well til you came along and got yer feathers in a fluff! jeezus

Last edited:

peace...

because you owl faced shithead, we knew how to do it, when to do it and to have fun with it.. well til you came along and got yer feathers in a fluff! jeezus

maybe you missed this..........

since i'm pretty sure i'll die if i *try* to close one of Gunny's stickys, i'm going to exercise my other option, which is to start banning people who won't drop certain subjects which have already been picked apart like a wildebeest carcass at a three legged hyena convention.

Gunny can sort it out. he'll be pissed, but i'm almost positive he won't find me.

questions?

peace...

maybe you missed this..........

since i'm pretty sure i'll die if i *try* to close one of Gunny's stickys, i'm going to exercise my other option, which is to start banning people who won't drop certain subjects which have already been picked apart like a wildebeest carcass at a three legged hyena convention.

Gunny can sort it out. he'll be pissed, but i'm almost positive he won't find me.

questions?

I did,, sorry! can I post my pissed off cat again? :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back