Alvin Bragg's soft-on-crime policies scorched after Trump charges: Things have gotten 'progressively worse'

1. Every one of those points is true. Try to disprove any of them.

2. Ignorant of science? You want to debate global warming dumbass? Lets start with China.
No need. It’s not even relevant, see above sphincter mouth.

3. Women's rights? Read the Constitution. You must be referring to State's rights.

Nope. there are women in every state idiot, and they cross state lines for healthcare. Would you like to have your Medicare only pay for procedures in the state you reside ? Foolish.
4. Kids dying in classrooms killed by tranny democrats? How about the 100,000 killed by fentanyl and Biden's open borders?
Irrelevant unless you want to take into account that American gun manufacturers sell and trade their firearms to the drug cartels of the world….in order to protect their ability to produce these drugs.
5. We'll see whose crimes are real, and whose are bullshit.
Lastly, you still haven’t actually read the crimes Trump has committed. Dufus, isn’t it a state’s rights to enforce laws within their own borders…dah.

Lastly, you still haven’t actually read the crimes Trump has committed. Dufus, isn’t it a state’s rights to enforce laws within their own borders…dah.
Just what are the 34 crimes that "Fat Al" indicted him for? :eusa_whistle:

Just what are the 34 crimes that "Fat Al" indicted him for? :eusa_whistle:
Why are you asking me ? I posted them earlier. Get off your bubble butt and do it yourself. It’s available any where. If you need help, I’ll teach you how to Google…

Why are you asking me ? I posted them earlier. Get off your bubble butt and do it yourself. It’s available any where. If you need help, I’ll teach you how to Google…
Felonies.....as in preventing future crimes? :rofl:
What "Fat Al" and you have are misdemeanors that the statute of limitation have run out. :rolleyes-41:
You know it, "Fat Al" knows it, and I know it
Way to go, Bosco. :laughing0301:

Felonies.....as in preventing future crimes? :rofl:
What "Fat Al" and you have are misdemeanors that the statute of limitation have run out. :rolleyes-41:
You know it, "Fat Al" knows it, and I know it
Way to go, Bosco. :laughing0301:
Well bubba, if you refuse to actually read the charges, nothing I can do.

Well bubba, if you refuse to actually read the charges, nothing I can do.
The charges are misdemeanors. It's why even your ilk say they're bogus.
But keep punching, tiger.

Oh, so you now agree bubba, that global warming is a problem, yes or no ? Your story is, if your neighbor abuses his family, it’s ok if you do.
So you really think I give a shit about something I have no control over ? Seriously ? Only a fool and a criminal mind would claim because someone else is wrong, that makes them right. You’re foolish.
1. Global warming is cooling. See the NASA graph in the link below

2. My story is, waste your own fucking money. Burning US cash for no effect on "global warming" is moronic.

3. Your last sentence makes no sense. Ever hear of a Non-Sequitur? Maybe you shouldn't post when you don't know the subject matter?

No need. It’s not even relevant, see above sphincter mouth.
Nope. there are women in every state idiot, and they cross state lines for healthcare. Would you like to have your Medicare only pay for procedures in the state you reside ? Foolish.
Irrelevant unless you want to take into account that American gun manufacturers sell and trade their firearms to the drug cartels of the world….in order to protect their ability to produce these drugs.
1. So you admit that all of those disasters are Joe Biden's fault.

2. Abortion isn't "healthcare" its abortion. You like partial birth abortions, chopping babies up? You a fan of Kermit Gosnell?

3. Trump is innocent until proven guilty dumbass. He hasn't committed ANY crimes.

1. Global warming is cooling. See the NASA graph in the link below
You’re funny. When the next year is cooler from a year that was the hottest on record, you claim a cooling trend.

Thats like a cheating husband claiming he’s changed his ways because he could not get it one night with his hired prostitute.
Quite Trumpian in your reasoning. .

You’re funny. When the next year is cooler from a year that was the hottest on record, you claim a cooling trend.
Thats like a cheating husband claiming he’s changed his ways because he could not get it one night with his hired prostitute.
Quite Trumpian in your reasoning. .
Its a NASA graph of global temperature trends. How you compare that to Trump just shows how fucked-up with TDS you are?!

So...then politicized the position like the DOJ?
The DOJ was politicized under the Trump administration. Trump thought the DOJ worked for him, like a family business group of lawyers. The DOJ resisted, and of course Trump hated them.

Biden has not politicized the DOJ. His own son has been under a criminal investigation by the DOJ. Joe has done nothing like what Trump would always do, and does in these situations.

Forum List

Back