Always Political

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011

People need to understand what they are up against. Everything he says is a fact. Anyone who needs verification knows where to look, he mentions his sources constantly.

Old School tell me what is funny about it? I know your ilk finds the truth hilarious.

Goes for you too Tommy. Why won't you talk about Islam? I can only conclude you can't for obvious reasons.

I wish tommy tainted and old lady would respond to the question-----"WHAT's FUNNY ABOUT IT"?
For insight----talk to people who have experienced the filth of shariah. The bottom line re: shariah
is legal oppression, exploitation, enslavement and genocide of non-muslims. Did you idiots notice
that there are no non muslims in Saudi Arabia? how did that happen? Saudi Arabia was---at one
time VERY culturally diverse

Kind of a hot potato for those who defend Islam. They disappear when challenged by and with what Islam says. Wouldn't Islam itself be the best way to learn about Islam? Where are the ones who stop the conversations with accusations of hate or Islamophobia? Now is the chance to straighten me and others up on Islam.

If there is another source that contradicts anything said on that video? I would like to see it.

Forum List

Back