am i doomed to hell?

Hobelim was the one who said I condemned people, so I wasn’t the one who made it personal. Apparently by my setting the record straight that my faith teaches me that no one knows their fate and pointing out the hypocrisy of Hobelim doing what he falsely criticized me of doing you have come to the erroneous conclusion that I made this personal.

Why is this about you?

It started as a premise, open for discussion, or even civilised disagreement.
Because Hobelim has been making it about me for over a year and now you are too.

As if. lol.

I am Hobelim, Son of Meanie.

I have drawn from what Jesus the Jew taught and showed it to the dingbat.

He had the sharp wit to notice that it refutes his maudlin beliefs and so has taken it personally. He is after all embarrassed. Now he is angry. Woe is me.

I would feel sorry for him if it were not for his many charms.

There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I have spoken.

What dingbat?

Ding the Doomed?

Has he not realised one can laugh a woman into bed? Sans Jesus.

lol... Apparently not. Even though he is openly a dedicated sinner, he is the wrong kind.

He feels so guilty about being human he takes Jesus everywhere like a blankie or an imaginary friend. No fun in that, kind of creepy if you ask me.

If he was with the Jesus that he doesn't seem to like very much, he was a Jew after all, that would be another story. I heard that dude could party! But thats just what I heard.

Why is this about you?

It started as a premise, open for discussion, or even civilised disagreement.
Because Hobelim has been making it about me for over a year and now you are too.

As if. lol.

He had the sharp wit to notice that it refutes his maudlin beliefs and so has taken it personally. He is after all embarrassed. Now he is angry. Woe is me.

I have spoken.

What dingbat?

Ding the Doomed?

lol... Apparently not. Even though he is openly a dedicated sinner, he is the wrong kind.

He feels so guilty about being human he takes Jesus everywhere like a blankie or an imaginary friend. No fun in that, kind of creepy if you ask me.

If he was with the Jesus that he doesn't seem to like very much, he was a Jew after all, that would be another story. I heard that dude could party!

Who? Jesus?

I think he spent some time in India.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

Romans 3:23
"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"

Deuteronomy 24:16 ESV / 518 helpful votes
“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

1 John 1:9
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

The short answer is no. The only thing you should be worried about, is your own position with G-d, now, today.
Confess your own faults, turn away from your own evil, and move towards G-d.
I don't have evil.
What makes you think i do?

Never lied? Really?
Lying is only evil in context.

Even so. You have never lied in an evil context? Not once in your life?
Its relative. What kind of lie do you constitute as evil?

As if. lol.

I have spoken.

What dingbat?

Ding the Doomed?

If he was with the Jesus that he doesn't seem to like very much, he was a Jew after all, that would be another story. I heard that dude could party!

Who? Jesus?

I think he spent some time in India.

He probably did. Many things he said seem to reflect Buddhist teachings.

It seems that when he reappeared in Judea from wherever he was he went running off into the wilderness and lived among the wild beasts. At least thats what was written.

In other words he was living in towns beyond the reach of Jewish law, the wilderness, living among the Romans, the wild beasts, presumably doing what Romans do.

Who can say? Rumors seemed to follow him everywhere he went. I heard that he couldn't even take a leak without everyone yapping about it. Poor sod.

or she got raped by god like Mary
Mary wasn't RAPED jackass
she got raped bro
It was consensual. After the Spirit had told her what is about to happen. She told the Spirit to let it be done.

Luke 1:38 “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.
then the angel left her?Just like that? what? two minutes? Wham bam thank you Mary??

Say it ain't so!

Well if she consented...I guess its nobody's business. Wasn't the fun Bill was having with his lady friend consensual? And he didn't even have to trick her.... Some angels must be real bums.

I’m happy enough to let each person decide for themselves.

Magnanimous too?

Is there no end to your altruism?
Just reality.

What's that?
It’s the thing that slaps you upside the head from time to time.

Funny, that I don't feel slapped. You should try harder.
Don’t need to. Reality will take care of it.

or she got raped by god like Mary
Mary wasn't RAPED jackass
she got raped bro
It was consensual. After the Spirit had told her what is about to happen. She told the Spirit to let it be done.

Luke 1:38 “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.
then the angel left her?Just like that? what? two minutes? Wham bam thank you Mary??

Say it ain't so!

Well if she consented...I guess its nobody's business. Wasn't the fun Bill was having with his lady friend consensual? And he didn't even have to trick her.... Some angels must be real bums.
I don't think biting someone's upper lip holding it down, to prevent for them from calling out for help, is fun.

Magnanimous too?

Is there no end to your altruism?
Just reality.

What's that?

lol... You worship a god made man made matzo made by human hands and then eat it for spiritual life..:hands:

Reality has been beating the crap out of you day and night for decades and it hasn't improved the irrational condition of your defiled and contaminated mind at all.

You think you are having a spiritual experience :alcoholic: and I guess you are right. It's just not a very good one.

Last edited:
Just reality.

What's that?

Yes? What now?

Some more bedtime stories?
Normalization of deviance eventually leads to predictable surprises.

Just reality.

What's that?

lol... You worship a god made man made matzo made by human hands and then eat it for spiritual life..:hands:

Reality has been beating the crap out of you day and night for decades and it hasn't improved the irrational condition of your defiled and contaminated mind at all.

You think you are having a spiritual experience :alcoholic: and I guess you are right. It's just not a very good one.
No. I worship the creator of existence. God is good. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

He probably did. Many things he said seem to reflect Buddhist teachings
And Taoist teachings, and Hindu teachings, and zoroastrian teachings, and Jewish teachings, and Muslim teachings, and pagan teachings, and ..

Gee, it's almost as if they all have something in common...

... They were all completely made up by men.

What's that?

No. I worship the creator of existence. God is good. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

In other words,

I worship the creator of existence. (Don't pay any attention to that man who looks like me worshipping a matzo. He's a sinner.) God tastes good. I can do anything except the right thing through Christ who fattens me.

I am Ding, Lord of the idiots.

And Taoist teachings, and Hindu teachings, and zoroastrian teachings, and Jewish teachings, and Muslim teachings, and pagan teachings, and ..

Taoist, Hindu, Zoroastria, Muslim and pagan teachings offer no solution for sin. The Jewish teachings have the problem that either the Messiah already came or the Jews are without a temple for some other reason...

So?

What makes you think that men who lived 5000 years ago or 2000 years ago whose brains were essentially the same as yours couldn't come up with ideas worthy of learning? Even fulfilling their purpose in life by comprehending existence and recognizing its extraterrestrial source?

Jesus was talking about another world at a time when no one knew there was any other world aside from this one.

Was that just a wild guess?

Taoist, Hindu, Zoroastria, Muslim and pagan teachings offer no solution for sin. The Jewish teachings have the problem that either the Messiah already came or the Jews are without a temple for some other reason...
Pssst! The problem is that they think that the sanctuary of God is a man made building building..fancy, but man made. To build a temple for God to dwell in is to defile yourselves with the work of human hands, even if its extremely fancy.

the reality is that the "sanctuary of God" just means "divine providence" afforded to those who comply with the instructions given in the law.

Jesus reestablished the sanctuary of God in the midst of the people by teaching the only right way to understand and comply with Divine instruction that fulfills the promise of eternal life in the sanctuary of God.

If no one ever knew that about Jesus then its as if he just arrived, emerging from behind the clouds that have obscured him from sight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back