am i doomed to hell?

Taoist, Hindu, Zoroastria, Muslim and pagan teachings offer no solution for sin

The word you are looking for is "expiation", professor.

And you are 100% incorrect. You have no idea what you are talking about, you just made that up, and you should probably shut up immediately.

Zoroastrian texts very specifically describe how to repent and atone for sin.

In Hinduism, it's Prayascitta.

In paganism, it's propitiation.

In Islam, Sharia outlines the way.

In Taoism, your future actions can atone for your past actions, with plenty of instruction on this detailed in the Tao te Ching.

So go peddle your lies to someone as uninformed as you are.

What makes you think that men who lived 5000 years ago or 2000 years ago whose brains were essentially the same as yours couldn't come up with ideas worthy of learning?
I literally just said they did. They all came up with some basic morality that was common across all of the madeup , magical religions and the philosophy at the time. Pay attention!

Religion was our first and worst attempt at philosophy, morality, science, medicine, and many other things. It's time to put away those archaic, childish toys. We have something better,now.

It’s the thing that slaps you upside the head from time to time.

Funny, that I don't feel slapped. You should try harder.
Don’t need to. Reality will take care of it.
lol... You worship a god made man made matzo made by human hands and then eat it for spiritual life..:hands:

Reality has been beating the crap out of you day and night for decades and it hasn't improved the irrational condition of your defiled and contaminated mind at all.

You think you are having a spiritual experience :alcoholic: and I guess you are right. It's just not a very good one.
No. I worship the creator of existence. God is good. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

In other words,

I worship the creator of existence. (Don't pay any attention to that man who looks like me worshipping a matzo. He's a sinner.) God tastes good. I can do anything except the right thing through Christ who fattens me.

I am Ding, Lord of the idiots.
You seem rather angry.

I have chosen the better portion and it will never happen be taken from me.

He probably did. Many things he said seem to reflect Buddhist teachings
And Taoist teachings, and Hindu teachings, and zoroastrian teachings, and Jewish teachings, and Muslim teachings, and pagan teachings, and ..

Gee, it's almost as if they all have something in common...

... They were all completely made up by men.
Taoist, Hindu, Zoroastria, Muslim and pagan teachings offer no solution for sin. The Jewish teachings have the problem that either the Messiah already came or the Jews are without a temple for some other reason...
Pssst! The problem is that they think that the sanctuary of God is a building made by human hands...

the reality is that the "sanctuary of God" just means "divine providence" afforded to those who comply with the instructions given in the law.

Jesus reestablished the sanctuary of God in the midst of the people by teaching the only right way to understand and comply with Divine instruction that fulfills the promise of eternal life in the sanctuary of God.

If no one ever knew that about Jesus then its as if he just arrived, emerging from behind the clouds that have obscured him from sight.

To build a temple for God to dwell in is to defile yourselves with the work of human hands.
Jewish Law?

lol... You worship a god made man made matzo made by human hands and then eat it for spiritual life..:hands:

Reality has been beating the crap out of you day and night for decades and it hasn't improved the irrational condition of your defiled and contaminated mind at all.

You think you are having a spiritual experience :alcoholic: and I guess you are right. It's just not a very good one.
No. I worship the creator of existence. God is good. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

In other words,

I worship the creator of existence. (Don't pay any attention to that man who looks like me worshipping a matzo. He's a sinner.) God tastes good. I can do anything except the right thing through Christ who fattens me.

You seem rather angry.

As if anyone wants it...

In other words,

You seem rather angry.

Angry? Don't be silly. I was laughing when I wrote that.

Are you projecting again?

In other words,

You seem rather angry.

As if anyone wants it...
Who doesn’t want peace and joy and happiness?

In other words,

You seem rather angry.

Angry? Don't be silly. I was laughing when I wrote that.

Are you projecting again?
Yes, angry. 100%. It’s obvious.

In other words,

You seem rather angry.

As if anyone wants it...
Stupid, inappropriate response. Anyone can have all 3 without adopting your particular brand of iron age voodoo, shaman. This sort of dimestore attempt at a parlor trick is why everyone makes fun of you.

What makes you think that men who lived 5000 years ago or 2000 years ago whose brains were essentially the same as yours couldn't come up with ideas worthy of learning?
I literally just said they did. They all came up with some basic morality that was common across all of the madeup , magical religions and the philosophy at the time. Pay attention!

Religion was our first and worst attempt at philosophy, morality, science, medicine, and many other things. It's time to put away those archaic, childish toys. We have something better,now.

lol... If you think the instruction to stand guard over the purity of your own mind by differentiating between clean and unclean teaching is obsolete, you can't possibly have anything better..you haven't even mastered that

In other words,

You seem rather angry.

As if anyone wants it...
Stupid, inappropriate response. Anyone can have all 3 without adopting your particular brand of iron age voodoo, shaman.
You don’t.

Last edited:
Taoist, Hindu, Zoroastria, Muslim and pagan teachings offer no solution for sin

The word you are looking for is "expiation", professor.

And you are 100% incorrect. You have no idea what you are talking about, you just made that up, and you should probably shut up immediately.

Zoroastrian texts very specifically describe how to repent and atone for sin.

In Hinduism, it's Prayascitta.

In paganism, it's propitiation.

In Islam, Sharia outlines the way.

In Taoism, your future actions can atone for your past actions, with plenty of instruction on this detailed in the Tao te Ching.

So go peddle your lies to someone as uninformed as you are.
Perfection is not achieved with human correction of mistakes. And a perfect GOD demands perfection and not excuses. So the Judaeo Christian GOD paid the penalty HIMSELF perfectly. That's not what these other "religions" offer. BTW: your future actions will be no better than your past actions. Human history illustrates this fact.

If you think the instruction to stand guard over the purity of your own mind by differentiating between clean and unclean teaching is obsolete
Haha, you're no better than ding. A couple of dimestore charlatans with only the mental capacity to invent little dollies for yourself to argue against. Enjoy playing with your dollies.

If you think the instruction to stand guard over the purity of your own mind by differentiating between clean and unclean teaching is obsolete
Haha, you're no better than ding. A couple of dimestore charlatans with only the mental capacity to invent little dollies for yourself to argue against. Enjoy playing with your dollies.
^ dunnng effect.

Perfection is not achieved with human correction of mistakes.
Says you. I don't give a shit what hilariously stupid magical nonsense you believe. You said something stupid amd wrong, because you didn't know what you were talking about. And now it's time for the religious two-step...you guys have that luxury, as you can make your magical nonsense mwan whatever you want it to mean.

Until the next abortion or homosexuality thread, where you will spend 20 pages blubbering how very important human actions are...ugh, nauseating, self contradictory pap....

Is that really the best you can do?

Wow.

It is truly inspiring to see the many ways that your superior position makes you look like a clueless juvenile whose massive ego was bruised.

Wow.

It is truly inspiring to see the many ways that your superior position makes you look like a petty juvenile whose ego was bruised.
Well that's disconcerting. I think I'll spend the next 20 years meditating on the deep metaphor in your post.

No I won't, because I'm not a moron.

Wow.

It is truly inspiring to see the many ways that your superior position makes you look like a petty juvenile whose ego was bruised.
Well that's disconcerting. I think I'll spend the next 20 years meditating on the deep metaphor in your post.

lol..Of course you are not a moron. :itsok: You are a magnificent fool pretending to be a gentleman and a scholar who posts his expertise on subjects of which he knows nothing in order to make people laugh.

Well done! :happy-1:

Perfection is not achieved with human correction of mistakes.
Says you. I don't give a shit what hilariously stupid magical nonsense you believe. You said something stupid amd wrong, because you didn't know what you were talking about. And now it's time for the religious two-step...you guys have that luxury, as you can make your magical nonsense mwan whatever you want it to mean.

Until the next abortion or homosexuality thread, where you will spend 20 pages blubbering how very important human actions are...ugh, nauseating, self contradictory pap....
As a Christian I must stick to what GOD's Word reveals. I don't have the luxury to make things up as you can.

Wow.

lol..Of course you are not a moron. You are a magnificent fool pretending to be a gentleman and a scholar who posts his expertise on subjects of which he knows nothing in order to make people laugh.

Well done! :happy-1:
I'm no gentleman.

And it doesn't take a scholar to spot a charlatan like you, hobelim. You guys are a dime a dozen. The only thing missing is you asking me for a donation.

You use all the tired tactics...Gish Gallop, bait and switch, preying on the inverse fallacy, rejecting any honest attempt to understand and question your nonsense as a "lack of understanding"..

Like most charlatans, you don't even know you are doing these things, or that there is a name for all of them. You're just born to it.

Forum List

Back