am i doomed to hell?

No, you are wrong. You and I have been through this before. Have you forgotten ? Again?

Jesus was not an ordinary man, he was singled out by God to convey the hidden meaning behind all of his commands, something no other man could possibly do.

If a person is interested in possessing firsthand knowledge of the exalted experience of life that Jesus died trying to teach other people to attain they should conform to the way that Jesus taught to understand the figurative language and comply with the demands of the hidden subjects of the law, the only way that fulfills the promise of eternal life in heaven, the highest realm of conscious existence, with God on earth for every single person who acts on it.

A chameleon that changes colors is still a chameleon.

You are not in the highest realm if you are simply changing from a wastrel to an idolator. That may be you transforming yourself like changing clothes but you still remain a sinful creature bound to the world below by you refusal to seek higher understanding beyond your tiny sphere of comfortability.

If you were transformed by applying the teachings of Jesus to your own life, you would be transformed by the life in his words and ascend above the world of make believe . You would not be confessing to be a sinner pretending to be saved. You were just hoodwinked by an ancient con and are too embarrassed to admit it even though its as obvious as a white boulder splattered with blood in the middle of a plowed field

You cannot transform "ourselves", into a child of God through deceit or wishful thinking which still begs the question,

How many of you are there?

There must be a gazillion conflicting voices in your head to blind you to the glaring absurdity of professing to believe that God became a human being that became a cheap snack food that solves the worlds problems forever and ever amen ,if you would only get down on your knees, close you eyes, open your mouth, strain at a gnat, swallow a camel and believe.

If you ever get tired of shadow boxing, all you have to do is stop.
You are quibbling over the word ordinary?

You believe Jesus was a man. Right?

You don’t believe he performed any miracles. Right?

You don’t believe he rose from the dead. Right?

So by elevating him to more than a man you are guilty of idolatry. I don’t have that problem.

As for me being transformed, I’m a sinner. I probably will always be a sinner. You on the other hand claim otherwise. You claim to be on the highest level. You claim to be better than everyone else. I wouldn’t dare make that claim. There’s nothing special about me.

But he is transforming me on my journey. He is transforming everyone. Even the people that don’t know it or believe it.

You're just doomed, Ding.

For the sin of equivocation.
That is very ironic coming from you.

April pegged you.

You've brought the personal into this discussion thread. Why is that, do you think? And why is it so important to you, Ding the Doomed?

Mere pixels on a screen.
Hobelim was the one who said I condemned people, so I wasn’t the one who made it personal. Apparently by my setting the record straight that my faith teaches me that no one knows their fate and pointing out the hypocrisy of Hobelim doing what he falsely criticized me of doing you have come to the erroneous conclusion that I made this personal.

Why is this about you?

It started as a premise, open for discussion, or even civilised disagreement.

You are quibbling over the word ordinary?

You believe Jesus was a man. Right?

You don’t believe he performed any miracles. Right?

You don’t believe he rose from the dead. Right?

So by elevating him to more than a man you are guilty of idolatry. I don’t have that problem.

As for me being transformed, I’m a sinner. I probably will always be a sinner. You on the other hand claim otherwise. You claim to be on the highest level. You claim to be better than everyone else. I wouldn’t dare make that claim. There’s nothing special about me.

But he is transforming me on my journey. He is transforming everyone. Even the people that don’t know it or believe it.

April pegged you.

You've brought the personal into this discussion thread. Why is that, do you think? And why is it so important to you, Ding the Doomed?

Mere pixels on a screen.
Hobelim was the one who said I condemned people, so I wasn’t the one who made it personal. Apparently by my setting the record straight that my faith teaches me that no one knows their fate and pointing out the hypocrisy of Hobelim doing what he falsely criticized me of doing you have come to the erroneous conclusion that I made this personal.

Why is this about you?

Because Hobelim has been making it about me for over a year and now you are too.

April pegged you.

Mere pixels on a screen.

Why is this about you?

Because Hobelim has been making it about me for over a year and now you are too.

As if. lol.

April pegged you.

Mere pixels on a screen.

Why is this about you?

As if. lol.
I’m happy enough to let each person decide for themselves.

Mere pixels on a screen.

Why is this about you?

As if. lol.

Magnanimous too?

Is there no end to your altruism?

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

Romans 3:23
"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"

Deuteronomy 24:16 ESV / 518 helpful votes
“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

1 John 1:9
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

The short answer is no. The only thing you should be worried about, is your own position with G-d, now, today.
Confess your own faults, turn away from your own evil, and move towards G-d.

Why is this about you?

As if. lol.

Magnanimous too?

Just reality.

Why is this about you?

As if. lol.

Magnanimous too?

Just reality.

What's that?

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...

“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

The short answer is no. The only thing you should be worried about, is your own position with G-d, now, today.
I don't have evil.
What makes you think i do?

Magnanimous too?

Just reality.

What's that?
It’s the thing that slaps you upside the head from time to time.

Funny, that I don't feel slapped. You should try harder.
Mmm i knew i liked you

You've unleashed the Kraken. How could you? :08621:

I like you too. You make me laugh. A rarity around these parts. :50:

anyways...

I don't have evil.

Nutters. :desk:

anyways...

I don't have evil.

Never lied? Really?

April pegged you.

Mere pixels on a screen.

Why is this about you?

As if. lol.

I am Hobelim, Son of Meanie.

I have drawn from what Jesus the Jew taught and showed it to the antisemitic dingbat.

He had the sharp wit to notice that it refutes his maudlin beliefs and so has taken it personally. He is after all embarrassed. Now he is angry. Woe is me.

I would feel sorry for him if it were not for his many charms.

There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I have spoken.

Last edited:
anyways...

I don't have evil.

Never lied? Really?
Lying is only evil in context.

anyways...

I don't have evil.

Never lied? Really?

Even so. You have never lied in an evil context? Not once in your life?

Mere pixels on a screen.

Why is this about you?

As if. lol.

I am Hobelim, Son of Meanie.

I have drawn from what Jesus the Jew taught and showed it to the dingbat.

He had the sharp wit to notice that it refutes his maudlin beliefs and so has taken it personally. He is after all embarrassed. Now he is angry. Woe is me.

I would feel sorry for him if it were not for his many charms.

There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I have spoken.

What dingbat?

Ding the Doomed?

Has he not realised one can laugh a woman into bed? Sans Jesus.

anyways...

I don't have evil.

Never lied? Really?

Context is everything. :dev3:

Forum List

Back