Am I more like the MAGA supporters than I am willing to admit?

There it is! Rambling babble #2. I won't even ask it why I need to go to court. It would spew babblese for a week if I did.
I can't believe it didn't go crazy when I responded to this comment twice!

It's the same problem with all your charges, dingbat dupe anti American POS. It's a crime to lie in court duhhhhhh....
Damn! This spewbot cannot help but spew random nonsense. Now it claims I wanna lie in court. Why am I going to court, spewbot?

Actually we have the best economy in the world and everything would be great without Putin inflation... It's nice to have smart quiet politics instead of entertaining divisive politics for a change
Oh, I get what you're doing. Quid Pro Joe is president and you can't allow any criticism to fall on him (you get a 'visit' if you do), yet inflation pretty much started when he took office. Therefore, you have to find another name to attach to it, so you went for the big bugaboo of the day, Putin. Your only problem, and it's a big one, is that Putin didn't cause inflation, it started before he did anything. Sorry, but you're going to have to allow Quid Pro Joe's name to be attached to this one. It's Biden inflation.

Election steal vaccine hoax evil Fauci Biden crimes 47% don't pay taxes LOL you name it all crap.
What vaccine hoax? He listened to the experts and fast-tracked the development of the vaccines. Are you now saying that was the wrong thing to do? It sure sounds like it.

Nah, you loons are trying to destroy the USA. That's why you hate MAGA, because we love our country.

And it terrifys you that we are willing to fight for it.
Keep focusing on liberals while the Republicans and independents take Trump and you and your MAGA cult members down.

Black neighborhoods are centers of poverty and crime thanks to GOP policies and give away to the rich tax rates The last forty years. They've always been against the nonrich so the blacks do worst of all... thanks for the worst inequality upward mobility poverty and homelessness ever anywhere, racist dupe...
No, it's thanks to Democrat policies that pay for fatherless families and broken families. Democrats are not for the 'nonrich' just look at Obama, Biden Hillary, etc. who are rich and hugely popular in Democrat circles.

Last edited:
No, it's thanks to Democrat policies that pay for fatherless families and broken families. Democrats are not for the 'nonrich' just look at Obama, Biden Hillary, etc. who are rich and hugely popular in Democrat circles.
we don't have a problem with the rich, hater dupe. They should pay their fair share like Obama Biden and Hillary want... And they got rich the good way with books and speeches because people are interested in what they say as opposed to your corupt chumps.

Those aren't liberals, silly boy, those are progressives. HUGE difference!
Bill Barr, John Bolton, Mark Esper, John Kelley, Mike Pence are progressives?
Only in the simple minds of the Trump cult members who can only comprehend everyone that is against Trump and, the Cult, must be leftwing extremists.
You are so wrong.

we don't have a problem with the rich, hater dupe. They should pay their fair share like Obama Biden and Hillary want... And they got rich the good way with books and speeches because people are interested in what they say as opposed to your corupt chumps.

Oh? obummer is a billionaire. What did he produce to become that rich? Nothing, he got it by ripping off the American taxpayer.

Bill Barr, John Bolton, Mark Esper, John Kelley, Mike Pence are progressives?
Only in the simple minds of the Trump cult members who can only comprehend everyone that is against Trump and, the Cult, must be leftwing extremists.
You are so wrong.

Yeah, they are all part of the political class. The political class is about statism, that makes them progressives. Liberals were AGAINST government. Were you not an abject moron you would understand that liberal means "LIBERTY FROM GOVERNMENT!"

Forum List

Back