“Am I Racist” documentary to be Screened in Theaters

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Interesting to see how the left reacts to that. They tried to crash the movie “what is a woman “when it was streamed. What will they do to the theaters?

Interesting to see how the left reacts to that. They tried to crash the movie “what is a woman “when it was streamed. What will they do to the theaters?

What wilL be intersting is how WHITES react to this and if this is actually an honest attenpt by whites to face their racism.

Because this is being done by Matt Walsh, so we know this is going to be a bunch of disingeNuous bs.

What wilL be intersting is how WHITES react to this and if this is actually an honest attenpt by whites to face their racism.

Because this is being done by Matt Walsh, so we know this is going to be a bunch of disingeNuous bs.
Are white people born racist?

I am 23. I'd rather not have DEI and other woke shit in my life.
Without DEI your parents would not have what they do. You don't know what DEI is, and you don't know why it exists. All you know is wht your young ass has been told by the right wing race hustlers you have listened to. I'm 63 kiddo, I have children older than you.

In your lifetime whites will become a minority. Do not let these old racists eliminate opportunities you would get.

Without DEI your parents would not have what they do. You don't know what DEI is, and you don't know why it exists. All you know is wht your young ass has been told by the right wing race hustlers you have listened to. I'm 63 kiddo, I have children older than you.

In your lifetime whites will become a minority. Do not let these old racists eliminate opportunities you would get.
My parents were boomers. My grandparents were born in The Great Depression. So neither I nor my family gives a damn.

My parents were boomers. My grandparents were born in The Great Depression. So neither I nor my family gives a damn.

And your parents and grandparents benefitted from government programs that excluded blacks. So again, in your lifetime whites will become a minority. If you allow these racists to continue influencing your belief, you wil make it so that whites will be excluded just as whites excluded others. You should want equal opportunity policies to continue instead of repeatng the racism you have been taught.

Don't ask stupid questions based on idiocy made up by white race hustlers. Racism is a learned behavior. The racism some whites have is taught to them. You are teaching your kids and grandkids racism.
So how could white patents teach their kids not to be racist?

Would a black kid adopted by a white Republican couple be taught racism?

What about a white Democrat woman who has sex with multiple black men? Will she single parent a mixed race person who is racist?

Why do whites ask us how to stop teaching a belief they created?

The last 2 questions are idiotic.
Because you are the ones complaining about how white people teach their children.

If I thought you were picking cotton wrong or eating watermelon wrong, or spending your government check wrong, I would tell you how I thought you should do those things, not be racist and say you can't help it due to the color of your skin.

Because you are the ones complaining about how white people teach their children.

If I thought you were picking cotton wrong or eating watermelon wrong, or spending your government check wrong, I would tell you how I thought you should do those things, not be racist and say you can't help it due to the color of your skin.
We are the ones telling whites to stop teaching their children racism.

1725927836472.png

1725927948700.png

Now since I'm doing none of that, stop asking blacks to tell you how to stop teaching your children racism white boy. Seems like there are plenty of whites who don't have your mental disability.

We are the ones telling whites to stop teaching their children racism.

View attachment 1008979
View attachment 1008980
Well, see those folk are professionals, so it would be wrong of me to unfavorably compare your watermelong eating to theirs..

It was blacks who brought the banjo to America, but how many great banjo payers are black today?

1725932631221.png

Now since I'm doing none of that, stop asking blacks to tell you how to stop teaching your children racism white boy. Seems like there are plenty of whites who don't have your mental disability.
I didn't ask no black person how to stop teaching my children racism.

What made you think I did?

Well, see those folk are professionals, so it would be wrong of me to unfavorably compare your watermelong eating to theirs..

It was blacks who brought the banjo to America, but how many great banjo payers are black today?

View attachment 1009009

I didn't ask no black person how to stop teaching my children racism.

What made you think I did?
And here we see the white boy excuses.

So how could white patents teach their kids not to be racist?
Stop asking blacks to stop what whitey created.

Get off your lazy shiftless white boy excuse making ass and get to work.

Forum List

Back