Kamala finally adds policies to her web page, do you support her new agenda? (Poll)

Do you support Kamala's or Trump's policy agenda?

• Kamala's

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Trump's

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
It’s not “because I say so” when I have a source from economists at UPenn.

If you want to ignore it, go ahead. Your brain has been rotted by the MAGA cult.
You mistake your cutting and pasting as a replacement for an actual argument.

You endless " because I say so' nonsensecis predicated on. ''Cause I dun' seen It on the the interwebs, it must be true,"

Sorry bunky.Your mindless cutting and pasting,even with bright colored graphs puts no obligation on anyone else to accept your " because I dun' seen it on the interweb" claims.

Here is Kamala's recently updated web page with her POLICIES

Its primarily a leftist view of Federal government policies, except there are no new taxes to pay for the new benefits.
It begs the question on why did Biden and Kamala steer America in a direction that created those needed policies?

It begs the question on why did Biden and Kamala steer America in a direction that created those needed policies?
Yes. Harris is now screaming out that she has to fix what she was an accomplice to breaking.

Her genius plan to bus in more illegals is a brilliant idea to fix the open borders nightmare she helped to create.

You missed the most critical factor in this analysis. It assumed Trump would actually do what he said.

He didn't.

Notably, Trump didn't deport 11 million illegal immigrants. He says he will this time around. Do you believe him?
He did much of what he said. He curbed illegal mmigration, increased military spending and cut taxes across the board. Moodys was wrong, just like the so called experts were wrong about the transitory inflation. Much of this information comes from academia and career government employees who don't really have a clue about the real world, only theory.

If Harris does half of what she is claim she will do she will destroy the economy. She's a politician not a business woman. Her economic policies are not sound.

You keep dodging the question about taxing unrealized capital gains. How can anyone who knows a thing about the economy think that's a good idea? How can you take anyone seriously who proposes such a preposterous scheme?

He did much of what he said. He curbed illegal mmigration, increased military spending and cut taxes across the board. Moodys was wrong, just like the so called experts were wrong about the transitory inflation. Much of this information comes from academia and career government employees who don't really have a clue about the real world, only theory.

If Harris does half of what she is claim she will do she will destroy the economy. She's a politician not a business woman. Her economic policies are not sound.

You keep dodging the question about taxing unrealized capital gains. How can anyone who knows a thing about the economy think that's a good idea? How can you take anyone seriously who proposes such a preposterous scheme?
And if you read the report, the economic consequences are predicated on Trump fulfilling his promise of deporting 11 million illegal aliens present in the country.

They weren’t wrong because Trump didn’t actually deport them.

As for predictions not coming true, we were told by MAGA that Biden would destroy the economy. Where’s the recession?

And if you read the report, the economic consequences are predicated on Trump fulfilling his promise of deporting 11 million illegal aliens present in the country.

They weren’t wrong because Trump didn’t actually deport them.

As for predictions not coming true, we were told by MAGA that Biden would destroy the economy. Where’s the recession?
Still ignoring the elephant in the room Harris' economic policies are nonsensical.

Still ignoring the elephant in the room Harris' economic policies are nonsensical.
Taxes on the very ready for unrealized gains isn’t a great idea but it’s not a catastrophe either. It’s cumbersome and clunky but would affect few people and not change much about the economy. It’s not nonsensical. It’s a legitimate proposal with very little chance of succeeding.

Deporting millions of illegal aliens who are instrumental to the economy would be disastrous. It’s a stupid idea. Trump didn’t do it last time around and he probably won’t do it this time either.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
It’s cumbersome and clunky but would affect few people and not change much about the economy.
It would affect many people and destroy the markets. Would there be an exclusion for property obtained in an estate? Granny leaves you $100,000 house and you have to pay $40,000 to the government even if you don't sell the house. It's ludicrous. It is so ludicrous in fact that everything else she says has to be taken with a grain of salt. It's like your math professor telling you that 1+1 = 4. Can you really trust his math expertise going forward? Yes, her proposal is that absurd.

Taxes on the very ready for unrealized gains isn’t a great idea but it’s not a catastrophe either. It’s cumbersome and clunky but would affect few people and not change much about the economy. It’s not nonsensical. It’s a legitimate proposal with very little chance of succeeding.

Deporting millions of illegal aliens who are instrumental to the economy would be disastrous. It’s a stupid idea. Trump didn’t do it last time around and he probably won’t do it this time either.
Your typical, " because I say so", nonsense.

Criminal illegals and freeloaders are not instrumental to the economy.

Taxes on "paper" gains is ludicrous.

It would affect many people and destroy the markets. Would there be an exclusion for property obtained in an estate? Granny leaves you $100,000 house and you have to pay $40,000 to the government even if you don't sell the house. It's ludicrous. It is so ludicrous in fact that everything else she says has to be taken with a grain of salt. It's like your math professor telling you that 1+1 = 4. Can you really trust his math expertise going forward? Yes, her proposal is that absurd.
It only affects taxpayers with a net wealth over $100 million.

Did you seriously not know this?

It only affects taxpayers with a net wealth over $100 million.

Did you seriously not know this?
You are correct, only a few would pay, though that doesn't negate the fact that it is uber bad policy.

Didn't Biden propose nearly doubling the capital gains tax rate for this making 1+ million per year? Is Kamala on board with that too? You don't think that would negativity affect the markets and the economy?

What about Biden's plan to eliminate the stepped up basis for inherited property over 1 million? Does that seem like good policy to you?

The prevailing sentiment of this administration seems to be that the "rich" owe everyone else something even more, despite already carrying a larger tax burden when all taxes are taken into account.

You are correct, only a few would pay, though that doesn't negate the fact that it is uber bad policy.

Didn't Biden propose nearly doubling the capital gains tax rate for this making 1+ million per year? Is Kamala on board with that too? You don't think that would negativity affect the markets and the economy?

What about Biden's plan to eliminate the stepped up basis for inherited property over 1 million? Does that seem like good policy to you?

The prevailing sentiment of this administration seems to be that the "rich" owe everyone else something even more, despite already carrying a larger tax burden when all taxes are taken into account.
Thanks for admitting you’re wrong.

I’d tax all capital gains as ordinary income if it were up to me. I am sick of bullshit games we play because of arbitrary differential treatment of income.

Thanks for admitting you’re wrong.

I’d tax all capital gains as ordinary income if it were up to me. I am sick of bullshit games we play because of arbitrary differential treatment of income.
And that would destroy the markets.

When Trump deports a few million illegals that should lower the cost of groceries and housing. It worked well for the "Deporter-in-Chief'.

What was Trump's childcare policy during his 1st term? That policy will be the same, that's all he had to say.
Yes because we all know it's white Americans out there in the 100 degree heat picking vegetables and working in the chicken rendering plants.

Forum List

Back