🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Am I right to be really nervous about all of this or what?

What you are is a rightwing partisan hack, and the purpose of this thread is only to promote the conservative misery offensive – you don’t believe any of this nonsense, you’re not ‘nervous’ about anything.

You’re only seeking to foster an atmosphere of gloom and doom during a democratic administration for some perceived political gain.

Once again the mind reading ability of the left wing liberals are on full display.

Probably. Did you know animals are leaving yellowstone? The shit's gonna go down any second now.

I saw the thread title but didn't visit it. I've long known of the huge faultline that runs below Yellowstone and reading that thread title only reminded me that animals may be sensing seismic activity very deep below ground.

But are you saying the animals are part of a government plot to become a police state???

Or are you just trying to fuck with my brain?

Thread after thread shows frightened little rw's, hiding under their beds, clutching their guns and licking their chops ...

I thought this thread was tongue in cheek but apparently, you're serious.

:cuckoo:

Probably. Did you know animals are leaving yellowstone? The shit's gonna go down any second now.

I saw the thread title but didn't visit it. I've long known of the huge faultline that runs below Yellowstone and reading that thread title only reminded me that animals may be sensing seismic activity very deep below ground.

But are you saying the animals are part of a government plot to become a police state???

Thread after thread shows frightened little rw's, hiding under their beds, clutching their guns and licking their chops ...

I'm so sorry you have such a wide ass brush..........

What you are is a rightwing partisan hack, and the purpose of this thread is only to promote the conservative misery offensive – you don’t believe any of this nonsense, you’re not ‘nervous’ about anything.

You’re only seeking to foster an atmosphere of gloom and doom during a democratic administration for some perceived political gain.

You are trying to ridicule anyone who might see something, hear something or feel something into keeping it to themselves.

In effect, you want to prevent those who might be onto something important from sharing that information with others lest they actually compare knowledge, information and viewpoints to detect and piece together the puzzle of a possible real threat.

The people who thought it strange that a Muslim was interested in learning to fly a commercial airliner but not in landing probably were cowed by the thought of being ridiculed for wanting to spread the news of this oddity.

The ticket agent who sold the ticket to Mohammed Atta felt he was really, strange and gave off an evil vibe but he said nothing because he was worried about being considered a racist

I'll tell you what.

Our family dogs never worry about alerting us to things they hear and smell outside the door or window at night because their greatest loyalty is to the pack and their 'job' is to alert the pack and bring others in the pack to where there might be something serious to respond to.

You want to silence this valuable alert system just when its needed the most.

You are a known enemy of America and our way of life.

Why would ANYONE be intimidated by your attempts at ridiculing us for keeping ourselves aware and alert?

You are scum.

And what you say or think should only result in your being ridiculed, scorned or simply ignored.

Last edited:
If you take it all at face value the yeah, it's scary, but I'm skeptical though.

So am I. That's why I brought it to the board.

Thanks.

Yeah... I'm a fairly paranoid guy, but Jones and Ventura seem more like showmen than muckrakers to me.

Well, I'm not going to respond to two false alarms and then automatically conclude the third one is also false.

Nope.

You take every one seriously until it can be verified true or false.

The enemy COUNTS on this all too human tendency.

Haven't you ever watched any movies or TV shows where the homeowner disregards the dog's frantic barking because in the past it was only responding to racoons or four legged skunks in the night only to be shown the error of their thinking the moment when the bad guy kills them?

Just because Jones and Ventura haven't always been right doesn't mean they are always wrong.

I appreciate them being concerned enough to always be looking out for threats.

:gives:

So am I. That's why I brought it to the board.

Thanks.

Yeah... I'm a fairly paranoid guy, but Jones and Ventura seem more like showmen than muckrakers to me.

Well, I'm not going to respond to two false alarms and then automatically conclude the third one is also false.

Nope.

You take every one seriously until it can be verified true or false.

The enemy COUNTS on this all too human tendency.

Haven't you ever watched any movies or TV shows where the homeowner disregards the dog's frantic barking because in the past it was only responding to racoons or four legged skunks in the night only to be shown the error of their thinking the moment when the bad guy kills them?

Just because Jones and Ventura haven't always been right doesn't mean they are always wrong.

I appreciate them being concerned enough to always be looking out for threats.

Me too. But I gotta go with my general skepticism sometimes too. I have no doubt nefarious plots are hatching, but the tone of this just isn't convincing. Sounds more like an infomercial than a serious investigation.

The only investigation was to get the right camera angles so you couldn't see the whole truths.....

...Our family dogs never worry about alerting us to things they hear and smell outside the door or window at night because their greatest loyalty is to the pack and their 'job' is to alert the pack and bring others in the pack to where there might be something serious to respond to...

Woo.
Earth to Mo:
Come back Bro.

The only thing I remember ever hearing about this before Snowden was about one building, and that came from the normal 911 nut cases and so was easily disregarded.

...What does Gods chosen people mean to you?

Beyond the racial/religious connotations of its pre-Christian history, the notion was largely cultivated in the mid-1500's in the futurist eschatology of Ribera and then later refined by Lacunza, both important Jesuit theologians. Lacunza's contribution, which was published posthumously under the pen-name Rabbi Juan Josaphat Ben Ezra, was apparently written with a Protestant audience in mind. That the establishment/emphasis of Jewish primacy within Christian theology (Catholic and Protestant) came at the hands of the Jesuits should come as little surprise to anyone familiar with the origins of that group (as a so-called 'crypto-Jewish' secret society within Catholicism), nor should the fact that its influence has been felt across the denominational spectrum be surprising ...in light of the many Jesuit incursions into other aspects of western society (from banking to politics, media ownership to education, and so on). So, what does the phrase mean to me personally? I see it as a Shepherd's Staff, so to speak, specifically designed to herd various gentile flocks into a common pen: namely that of Zionism.

Other than that, the racial implications of the phrase are abundantly clear; and the fact that people who've spoken out against the idea have been almost universally characterized as anti-Semitic racists is truly one of nature's greatest ironies.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but there are some things here I can't use reason to explain away.

The thousands of plastic coffins abruptly moved after Ventura and Jones filmed them.

Huge detention facilities (which everyone interviewed nervously denies is a detention facility) with barbed wire to keep people IN, not out.

A sign at one of these facilities warning visitors against bringing in materials that could be used to help anyone ESCAPE...this, in a facility that is supposedly a non-detention housing facility.

Congressmen who agree to be interviewed by Ventura but then, abruptly, slip out of the office when they discover the nature of the interview, or who obviously lie about incriminating bills they co-sponsored, saying they are unfamiliar with that bill but only AFTER denying there were any detention facilities. All of this on camera.

Massive "Fusion Centers" around the country, manned and occupied by many federal and local armed services and law enforcement agencies which a director of one such center admits on camera that gets federal funding but has no federal direction...it's got no oversight or accountability.

And many more very troubling indicators suggesting the government is planning to instigate an event which would prompt massive national civil insurrection, or that the govt. would take advantage of a sufficiently calamitous natural disaster to cancel the Constitution and impose martial law. An execution of the well documented Cloward Piven, Alinsky, Ayers-Obama game plan to tear down America then rebuild it according to their radical plan.

:eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CqXKua5wEY

The whole bullshit story dates back to 2007. Has any single part of it come true in the last 7 years?

No.

How would you characterize claims that the NSA is spying on all our communications?

That's pretty much fact. But the OP in this thread has been thoroughly debunked.

Point being that what is now "pretty much fact" was, once upon a time, thoroughly debunked as paranoia.

That's the thing. Anyone who recognizes something genuinely threatening for the first time has a choice to make:

Announce it and face ridicule because no one has ever seen anything like this before or say something and possibly save some folks who heed the alarm and find that its a credible report.

The U.S. Army Lt. who took the radar operator's report at Pearl Harbor but "reasoned" the blip had to be a flight of B-17's coming in from the mainland.

The FBI guys leading up to the 9/11 attacks who reported the Muslim student pilot who didn't care to spend time learning to land.

Montezuma whose Aztec empire was wiped out because he concluded Cortez and his men were Gods because they'd never seen anything like them or their how they arrived.

It gives some simple minded folks a sense of comfort to use their limited imaginations in a way that discounts the possibility of danger by simply running it through their one-stage filter of, "HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE?"

And, unfortunately, too often their simple filter is just not up to the task of protecting against the new, or the opponent who knows how simple minded some people are and have planned to take advantage of their limitations to defeat them by doing something new.

Remember, everything we've ever seen, heard, felt, and done was once new.

Last edited:

I'm no conspiracy theorist but there are some things here I can't use reason to explain away.

The thousands of plastic coffins abruptly moved after Ventura and Jones filmed them.

Huge detention facilities (which everyone interviewed nervously denies is a detention facility) with barbed wire to keep people IN, not out.

A sign at one of these facilities warning visitors against bringing in materials that could be used to help anyone ESCAPE...this, in a facility that is supposedly a non-detention housing facility.

Congressmen who agree to be interviewed by Ventura but then, abruptly, slip out of the office when they discover the nature of the interview, or who obviously lie about incriminating bills they co-sponsored, saying they are unfamiliar with that bill but only AFTER denying there were any detention facilities. All of this on camera.

Massive "Fusion Centers" around the country, manned and occupied by many federal and local armed services and law enforcement agencies which a director of one such center admits on camera that gets federal funding but has no federal direction...it's got no oversight or accountability.

And many more very troubling indicators suggesting the government is planning to instigate an event which would prompt massive national civil insurrection, or that the govt. would take advantage of a sufficiently calamitous natural disaster to cancel the Constitution and impose martial law. An execution of the well documented Cloward Piven, Alinsky, Ayers-Obama game plan to tear down America then rebuild it according to their radical plan.

:eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CqXKua5wEY

The whole bullshit story dates back to 2007. Has any single part of it come true in the last 7 years?

No.

I'm not saying you are wrong. What I am saying is there's a first time for everything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back