Zone1 Am I the only one surprised when they see a commercial with all white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the owners staff and management, not so much.
I haven't known as many black people as you, but the ones I did know played basketball. It seemed to be a passion. similar to boys in Canada. They play hockey. All winter, all summer. So my saying that black people are better at basketball is racist is nonsense. They are better at it because they love the game.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I haven't known as many black people as you, but the ones I did know played basketball. It seemed to be a passion. similar to boys in Canada. They play hockey. All winter, all summer. So my saying that black people are better at basketball is racist is nonsense. They are better at it because they love the game.
They are also better at it because blacks have more speed, generally speaking, than whites. That is especially helpful on the football field.

:rolleyes:

They are also better at it because blacks have more speed, generally speaking, than whites. That is especially helpful on the football field.
So you would agree that my statement that blacks are better at basketball is not a racist statement?

People enjoy what they are good at. At the city where I live the basketball courts are full of Negroes all year around, weather permitting. I rarely see them in the public libraries.

People enjoy what they are good at. At the city where I live the basketball courts are full of Negroes all year around, weather permitting. I rarely see them in the public libraries.
Do you go to libraries?

You should have left out that last sentence.

It makes you look like a racist.
By your definition I am a racist. Watch me not care.

In the present usage a "racist" is anyone who draws attention to unflattering facts about Negroes. For example, Negroes tend to be more impressive on a basketball court than in a classroom.

I challenge any US. Message Board poster to quote any statement I have ever made about Negroes that is factually incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back