Zone1 Am I the only one surprised when they see a commercial with all white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes....exactly......when was the last time anyone saw a mexican in some commercial....the mexicans are way under represented....no doubt about that....someone in that community needs to sue for being discriminated against....as has been pointed out these companies running these commericials are obviously hiring actors based on their race ...as in blacks are being hired simply because of their race and others are not not being hired based on their race....obvious racial discrimination in the hiring place which is illegal...I wonder why we do not hear more about this?

One other thing....I was watching a basketball game the other night and both teams had all black players on the court....not one white guy on the entire court.

Can you imagagine the uproar of all the players had been white?

Now do not get me wrong.....I am all for a team having the freedom to select a player based on his ability be they white, black or whatever.

But the sports teams have been forced to play the race card....which amounts to a form of reverse discrimination....as in it appears to be ok to discriminate against certain races if they are not a minority which is certainly racist.....a racist policy allowing teams to choose players based on their color primarily.....does anyone actually believe that there was not even 1 white player qualified to play in that game? They could have at least had a token white.
Yet...this fallacious policy of promoting one particular group at the expense of other groups is quite widespread now and of course it permeates the whole society...not just the world of sports.

Can anyone say hypocricy....that is the essence of all this racist b.s. You cannot have racial justice by using racism...you are simply transferring racism from one group to another aka...... ok to be a black racist .....not ok to be a white racist....that is it in a nutshell.
Since the beginning of Affirmative Action (1965), the left has operated on the idea that it's OK to racially discriminate, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims.

Since the beginning of Affirmative Action (1965), the left has operated on the idea that it's OK to racially discriminate, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims.
….and the SCOTUS is about to put a stop to that. Their decision on Harvard’s racist admissions procedures will be announced in June.

….and the SCOTUS is about to put a stop to that. Their decision on Harvard’s racist admissions procedures will be announced in June.
Too late for those of us who have gone through a lifetime of discrimination against us, while watching the beneficiaries of the discrimination claiming to be "oppressed", and kneeling for the national anthem.

If the SCOTUS does put a stop to this 58 year looney atrocity, it will be good for the young people just entering college or the job market, or trying to get business loans.

Too late for those of us who have gone through a lifetime of discrimination against us, while watching the beneficiaries of the discrimination claiming to be "oppressed", and kneeling for the national anthem.

If the SCOTUS does put a stop to this 58 year looney atrocity, it will be good for the young people just entering college or the job market, or trying to get business loans.
True, too late for us, but I would like to see the racism corrected for the young people today. I worked in admissions, and the hoops the liberal universities went through to justify admitting lesser-qualified blacks over better-qualified whites could turn your stomach.

Black people are better at basketball than whites. That’s why more of them play the sport.
Perfect example of bias and ignorance and racism. You think that about white people and I'm sure so do the scouts out there looking for the next Lebron James.

Now they'll be in Europe looking for the next Nicoli Jokic right?

If Jokic was a Affirmative Action hire that would be the perfect argument for AA. See what happens when you give a big slow white dude a chance? Today they are comparing him with all the greats. I mean, like he has a little bit of all their game in his game. Who knew when he was picked 41

Jokic is an extreme example, but the 2023 All-Star Game rosters provide more evidence that future stars can be found outside the lottery, and American ghettos.

1686853174647.jpeg
1686853181942.jpeg
1686853197473.jpeg
1686853207289.jpeg

Heat Players in the Finals

1686853278001.jpeg
1686853287370.jpeg
The other three guys are half white. Does that count? LOL.

Attachments

• 1686853257881.jpeg
    1686853257881.jpeg
    1.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 1686853287461.jpeg
    1686853287461.jpeg
    2.3 KB · Views: 5
73.2% of the players in the NBA are black. Facts, not racism.
For decades there was never an Asian in the major leagues. When I was a kid I asked my dad why they beat us every year in the Little League World Series but we are better when we get older. He said it was because they don't grow to be as big as us.

Ohtani would go on to have a 2021 season widely considered to be historic, as he became the first in the history of MLB with 10+ home runs and 20+ stolen bases as a hitter and 100+ strikeouts and 10+ pitching appearances as a pitcher in the same season while also holding at least a share of the major league lead in home runs in fourteen starts.[6] Because of his elite contributions both offensively and as a pitcher, a rarity for two-way players, Ohtani's peak is widely considered among the greatest in baseball history, with some comparing it favorably to the early career of Babe Ruth.

But the owners staff and management, not so much.
True of all professional sports franchises, as well as the vast majority of corporations.

Those who have the keys to the ivory tower, rarely "look like" those who do not.

The faces of "forced diversity" on window posters, in television commercials, or even wearing a uniform for a professional sports team, are not the same faces as those who actually own the business, and they are far more dispensible.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back