Am I the only one who doesn't care if ALi died?

I am still waiting for someone to identify the boxer who won Olympic GOLD medals in THREE Olympic Games, which would put that achievement way above whatever Ali achieved at his own convenience.
If people are having a hard time answering your question that pretty much proves no matter what this mystery guy did he wasnt greater than Ali who is known everywhere in the world as the GOAT.

The chicken shit draft dodger probably smelled like a GOAT, too.

I am still waiting for someone to identify the boxer who won Olympic GOLD medals in THREE Olympic Games, which would put that achievement way above whatever Ali achieved at his own convenience.
If people are having a hard time answering your question that pretty much proves no matter what this mystery guy did he wasnt greater than Ali who is known everywhere in the world as the GOAT.

The conscientious objector probably smelled like anyone else.

What draft dodger are you talking about? Ali didnt dodge anything. He said he wasnt going and he didnt go. Just another reason he is the GOAT. His stance transcended his sport.

Cassius Clay won ONE Olympic gold medal.

There is a boxer who won Olympic gold medal in 1948, 1952 and 1956.

If you don't know who that is and claim that Clay/Ali is the greatest boxer, ever, you are blind and totally wrong.
When it comes to boxers, Olympians arent the best of them. Most boxers arent even in their prime when they win a gold medal. By the time they are in their prime, they dont spend their time fighting for no money.

For the record, Tyson in his prime would stomp Ali in his prime.
if Ali was able to take punches by Shavers,Forman,Norton and Frazier and other heavies of his day,im sure Tyson would not be able to knock him out.....and there is no way he could out box him,so how would he stomp him?...

Agree......... I watched all [sic] Ali's and Tyson's fight [sic] on videos [sic].................. Ali is too smart for Tyson. Tyson will [sic] lost [sic].

Holy shit kid, did you drop out of the third grade? LEARN ENGLISH.

If you don't know who that is and claim that Clay/Ali is the greatest boxer, ever, you are blind and totally wrong.
When it comes to boxers, Olympians arent the best of them. Most boxers arent even in their prime when they win a gold medal. By the time they are in their prime, they dont spend their time fighting for no money.

if Ali was able to take punches by Shavers,Forman,Norton and Frazier and other heavies of his day,im sure Tyson would not be able to knock him out.....and there is no way he could out box him,so how would he stomp him?...

Agree......... I watched all [sic] Ali's and Tyson's fight [sic] on videos [sic].................. Ali is too smart for Tyson. Tyson will [sic] lost [sic].

Fuck off fucking bastard.

Wouldn't you feel better about yourself if you could communicate in proper English? People might take you more seriously. You might even have more (or any) self-respect.

Wouldn't you feel better about yourself if you could communicate in proper English? People might take you more seriously. You might even have more (or any) self-respect.

Why would or should people respect a bastard idiot like you? You are the one that is acting like an animal.

Why would or should people respect a bastard idiot like you? ....l.

I didn't say they should. You've got to try to read carefully, boy.

Just be glad you don't live in Louisville....

Until the Orlando thing all you could watch or hear on the news around here was how "iconic" Ali is and was in a desperate attempt to put Louisville back on the map.

Forum List

Back