Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Get Why The Left Keeps Bragging About This?

strollingbones Well if we can discuss the subject and not each other,.. jobs being created really isn't the point. People are out of work mostly because they choose to be, not because of lack of workplaces.

that is not in your op

I don't remember the exact number of job openings they claimed there were underneath the Biden/Harris Administration but it seems to me that you would want more job positions filled than openings because that would mean people were working,... Like they were underneath Trump. Just a thought.

strollingbones True and it's not really a problem (even though it sort of is due to jobs being short staffed) as I was just making a point was all.

What was the unemployment when Trump started? What was the unemployment when he left ? What is it now?
The unemployment rate Trump inherited from Obama was 4.7 percent. It was down to 3.5 percent in early 2020, and with the best employment for the black and other minority communities ever.

In March of 2020, the Democrat party implemented the great reset by destroying small business and the unemployment skyrocketed. Unemployment was not as bad in states like Texas and Florida that were more liberal in allowing people to work, but much worse in places like Michigan saddled with cruel, vindictive totalitarians for governors.

Thanks for asking!

The unemployment rate Trump inherited from Obama was 4.7 percent. It was down to 3.5 percent in early 2020, and with the best employment for the black and other minority communities ever.

In March of 2020, the Democrat party implemented the great reset by destroying small business and the unemployment skyrocketed. Unemployment was not as bad in states like Texas and Florida that were more liberal in allowing people to work, but much worse in places like Michigan saddled with cruel, vindictive totalitarians for governors.

Thanks for asking!
Nice try, what was it January 2021?

Nice try, what was it January 2021?
I realize you are incapable of understanding cause and effect, but it is very cowardly and dishonest of you to support the very draconian measures taken to destroy the jobs of millions of Americans and then try to blame it on Trump.

Trump did not spearhead that effort. It was Fauci, the deep state and the Democrat party.

I don't remember the exact number of job openings they claimed there were underneath the Biden/Harris Administration but it seems to me that you would want more job positions filled than openings because that would mean people were working,... Like they were underneath Trump. Just a thought.
This isn't that complicated. Supply and demand.

There are more job openings than people who are looking for jobs. That means employers need more people due to demand for their products and services.

In Normal World, that's much better than the opposite.

strollingbones Who are you asking for the link?

If you think feminism is retarded .. then yes ... it's an honor having you call me that ... you're too stupid to understand what that says about you ...

That's not what I said. You're the one who sounded like you were saying that you thought the left was retarded not me. I was just simply questioning you about it and you know it too. 🙄

326907908_8736734693066888_5989899694347821018_n.jpg

No I knew that but yet I still tend to question their logic.

As a leftist myself ... I must warn you about trying ... it's a dark road you'll go down ...

So then you're calling yourself a retard?

That's not what I said. You're the one who sounded like you were saying that you thought the left was retarded not me. I was just simply questioning you about it and you know it too. 🙄

Well .. no ... I insulted leftist logic ... you called me a retard ...

All I'm saying is you're too stupid to remember what you posted ... see above ...

Well .. no ... I insulted leftist logic ... you called me a retard ...

All I'm saying is you're too stupid to remember what you posted ... see above ...

Whatever. Believe what you want. 🙄

Umm… unemployment is lower now than at anytime under Trump.

Forum List

Back