Am I the only one who thinks Kahn is a shitbag father?

He is out there trying to convince McCain to not endorse Trump or to retract his endorsement by saying that Trump hates muslims. He is basically using his son's tragic death for a political advantage which makes him kind of shitty parent.

Khan is a pile of shit, but what Hillary supporter isn't?

He is out there trying to convince McCain to not endorse Trump or to retract his endorsement by saying that Trump hates muslims. He is basically using his son's tragic death for a political advantage which makes him kind of shitty parent.
His son died fighting for principles that Trump has no respect for. He is honoring his son, and knocked Trump down in the ring.
My son is also a vet.

I would not use my son to score political points.

He is a shitbag.
Well since your son is alive, and the nominee of a major party isn't currently trashing people who look like you and your son, and questioning your loyalty to the country, we'll never get to see what you would do in that situation now will we?

Ok well go slow

How has he trashed muslims?

So what does his dead son have to do with Trump's policies?

His son died fighting for principles that Trump has no respect for. He is honoring his son, and knocked Trump down in the ring.
My son is also a vet.

He is a shitbag.
Well since your son is alive, and the nominee of a major party isn't currently trashing people who look like you and your son, and questioning your loyalty to the country, we'll never get to see what you would do in that situation now will we?
No you won't get to see what I would do in that situation, as, even if he were killed I would not use him for political gain.

Kahn should not be waving a pocket Constitution around, using his son as a political pawn.

I'm sure he has had the tattered pocket Constitution his whole life. Referring to it as if it were his Bible, er, uh , Koran.

Or was it provided by his handlers?

I would have gladly served with his son.

His father is an ass.

I didn't see these threads when the Rnc trotted out that lady who's son died at benghazhi ?

Maybe it's cause dems are scumbags like conservatives are .

At the risk of appearing to take you seriously,

if your kid was killed by a drunk driver, would you consider it reprehensible for you to campaign for tougher drunk driving laws?

I didn't see these threads when the Rnc trotted out that lady who's son died at benghazhi ?

Well why don't you hear more about that, hmmmmmm? Where is the media on that?

You go.ahead and start one, I will be happy to participate

My son is also a vet.

He is a shitbag.

Pretty harsh on your son. Not his fault you are his father

Nice editing job, reported.
My son is also a vet.

He is a shitbag.

Pretty harsh on your son. Not his fault you are his father

Well if you weren't a dishonest prick, you would see he is calling khan a shitbag, not his own son

At the risk of appearing to take you seriously,

if your kid was killed by a drunk driver, would you consider it reprehensible for you to campaign for tougher drunk driving laws?

So.khans son was killed by muslims and trump.is campaigning for tougher immigration laws on muslims.......nice analogy!!!!!! Thanks for backing Trump!

You didn't see those threads . That's my point .

Start one and the media ignored the story damaging to clinton.....that's mine...so start one if you feel it needs to be discussed.

Ps thanks for proving how the media doesn't discuss it.

Start one and the media ignored the story damaging to clinton.....that's mine...so start one if you feel it needs to be discussed.

What's that have to do with the media ? I'm talking you right wing scumbags who used Bengazhi lady. Now u hypocrites complain about khan ?

It's even worse because u claim to be pro military.

What's that have to do with the media ? I'm talking you right wing scumbags who used Bengazhi lady. Now u hypocrites complain about khan ?

Wow you're dumb.
1) It doesn't have many threads because the media ignores it....as I've said if you feel.strongly about it, start one

2)what does Khans son have to do with Trump?
Smiths son was.killed.in.BenGhazi because Clinton.didnt do.anything to help, ie she contributrled.to.his death.

And that is why the media ignores it...thank you for making that clear.

Wow you're dumb.
1) It doesn't have many threads because the media ignores it....as I've said if you feel.strongly about it, start one

Smiths son was.killed.in.BenGhazi because Clinton.didnt do.anything to help, ie she contributrled.to.his death.

Trunp dumps on all Muslims . That includes there son.

BLaming the media? That's just sad. You are looking for a scapegoat for when u lose .

Wow you're dumb.

You lie. Your lies are getting boring.

Wow you're dumb.

Trunp dumps on all Muslims . That includes there son.

BLaming the media? That's just sad. You are looking for a scapegoat for when u lose .

How does he dump on ALL Muslims? You lose I've proven how ignorant you are.

Wow you're dumb.

You lie. Your lies are getting boring.

Which one is a lie? Go consult you talking points, but hurry!

Forum List

Back