Am I the only one who thinks Kahn is a shitbag father?

Stupid Trumpbots are butthurt beyond repair. Why are they so butthurt and whining? Because a Muslim dude gave a little talk and called Trump out. It made Trump stupidly lash out and attack the Muslim dude. The Muslim dude happened to be a father of a slain soldier who died a heroes death. We call the parents of those men and women who died defending America Gold Star Moms and Dads. They traditionally have always been given great reverence and respect for sacrificing their child for the price of our freedom. Freedom isn't Free.
After Trump and his supporters, like the ones who are posting here on this thread broke the tradition and treated Mr. Kahn with anger, hate, disrespect and disparaging remarks the country turned on Trump. His poll numbers began sinking as a great feeling of disdain and disgust engulfed him and his supporters. The numbers kept going down and have probably sank so low that his chances of winning an election are disappearing if they haven't disappeared already.
History will record that it was a lone Muslim father of a patriotic son with the help of the disgusting Trump cult who was the catalyst in bringing down the Trump cult

Stupid Trumpbots are butthurt beyond repair. Why are they so butthurt and whining? Because a Muslim dude gave a little talk and called Trump out. It made Trump stupidly lash out and attack the Muslim dude. The Muslim dude happened to be a father of a slain soldier who died a heroes death. We call the parents of those men and women who died defending America Gold Star Moms and Dads. They traditionally have always been given great reverence and respect for sacrificing their child for the price of our freedom. Freedom isn't Free.
After Trump and his supporters, like the ones who are posting here on this thread broke the tradition and treated Mr. Kahn with anger, hate, disrespect and disparaging remarks the country turned on Trump. His poll numbers began sinking as a great feeling of disdain and disgust engulfed him and his supporters. The numbers kept going down and have probably sank so low that his chances of winning an election are disappearing if they haven't disappeared already.
History will record that it was a lone Muslim father of a patriotic son with the help of the disgusting Trump cult who was the catalyst in bringing down the Trump cult

It just seems like his appearance was not as genuine as it appears.
It appeared genuine to most people. Partisans like you are just parroting a disparaging talking point promoted by your cult leader.

Just showing up doesn't necessarily mean you exploiting your child's death for politics but the fact that Kahn is trying to use a common political tactic used by a lot of politicians means that he is more concerned about politics than his son's death.

Actually (again, it's not going away) --- he's defending himself and his entire group that was lumped together by Rump.

You seem to think Rump can just blanket-attack whoever he wants but then be immune to anyone who bites back. Apparently in your world the target should ust bend over and take it.

I will never understand the authoritarian-passive mind.

Who threw the first punch?

The dirtbag had to protect his business of getting visas for rich Muslims and his support of the Taliban on his website. Democrats support both of those objectives.
I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp because you're a social conservative, but some people actually fight for what they believe in, and not to benefit themselves :thup:

Kahn was waving the Constitution around as if it was unconstitutional for Trump to deny Muslims to immigrate to the US. That is total nonsense. If we could put Japanese-Americans in internment camps during WWII we can certainly deny Muslims entry until they are properly vetted. All Muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.
Trump certainly wants to impede the practice of a particular religion. Maybe you should ask Khan to borrow his copy of the constitution, so you can learn why that's unconstitutional. :thup:

How is Trump proposing to impede the practice of a particular religion?
You're saying Trump has no interest in doing anything about Islam in America? That would certainly be news to his base.

Anyways banning a religion from entering the country is certainly unprecedented. And having Muslims sign up in a registry and surveilling their places of worship certainly presents some constitutional hurdles.

Unprecedented?

"After the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, the U.S. government in 2002 and 2003 required male noncitizens 16 and older to register with the Immigration and Naturalization Service if they’d come from one of 25 countries with predominantly Muslim populations. The program ended after the INS was absorbed by the Department of Homeland Security."

"Countries can create special systems for reviewing applications … or entries from particular regions, A nation has "a right to review entries to make sure that not only its own borders are secure, but that it's not assisting criminals from escaping justice, especially from a conflict zone ravaged by human rights violations."

It just seems like his appearance was not as genuine as it appears.
It appeared genuine to most people. Partisans like you are just parroting a disparaging talking point promoted by your cult leader.

Thanks God Obama is almost gone.......

He is out there trying to convince McCain to not endorse Trump or to retract his endorsement by saying that Trump hates muslims. He is basically using his son's tragic death for a political advantage which makes him kind of shitty parent.

Of course you are not the only one- like so many Trump supporters you hate him because he is a Muslim- and don't give a shit that his Muslim son sacrificed his life serving our country.

He is out there trying to convince McCain to not endorse Trump or to retract his endorsement by saying that Trump hates muslims. He is basically using his son's tragic death for a political advantage which makes him kind of shitty parent.

Everyone who doesnt like Trump is a shitty person. There, you're all done.

Of course you are not the only one- like so many Trump supporters you hate him because he is a Muslim- and don't give a shit that his Muslim son sacrificed his life serving our country.

You're a dumshit....yeah we just call terrorist Muslims, they're really christians....

You are a low information dumbfuck.

I don't like him because he's a democrat and he is using his son to shield himself from criticism of his political beliefs.....

Just more dishonesty and propaganda from this poster..I owned him in fdr....Now he's gotta lie in a new thread

Last edited:

Wrong, everyone who is.a.liberal is a shitty person, has nothing to do with trump.

Bullshit. His dad is a political tool......he uses his sons death to shield himself from criticism.....using your dead son like that makes you a very shitty father
A shittier father would be a man who let's his son and people like his son be slandered by a pompous bastard who shits on the military and has never sacrificed anything in his life.
Never sacrificed anything or anyone? Come on now. He's built great structures! If that isn't sacrifice, I don't know what is.

I don't want to live in a country that demands I sacrifice anything for it and that is just the truth.
What a patriot you are. Ask what my country can do for me, not what I can do for it.

And what a patriot are the types always demanding that someone else do something for them..
I know...like all those RWrs here who never served.

A shittier father would be a man who let's his son and people like his son be slandered by a pompous bastard who shits on the military and has never sacrificed anything in his life.
Never sacrificed anything or anyone? Come on now. He's built great structures! If that isn't sacrifice, I don't know what is.

I don't want to live in a country that demands I sacrifice anything for it and that is just the truth.
What a patriot you are. Ask what my country can do for me, not what I can do for it.

And what a patriot are the types always demanding that someone else do something for them..
I know...like all those RWrs here who never served.

Yeah, because all leftwingers served. Yeah, mkay. Did Hillary serve? Obama? Bill?

No of course not.

He's going after your Orange Jesus.

So you and all his worshippers have to do everything in your power to defend him from attack by outsiders.

Wrong, everyone who is.a.liberal is a shitty person, has nothing to do with trump.

Well there you go....Easy, just go with that. I wouldnt want you to have to get a thinky pain considering different ideas

He's doing what Hillary paid him for. He'll probably get job in her administration if she gets elected.

Well there you go....Easy, just go with that. I wouldnt want you to have to get a thinky pain considering different ideas

Very easy, no think you pain, you can now go to your safe room

broad-brush.jpg

His son died fighting for principles that Trump has no respect for. He is honoring his son, and knocked Trump down in the ring.
My son is also a vet.

I would not use my son to score political points.

He is a shitbag.

His son died fighting for principles that Trump has no respect for. He is honoring his son, and knocked Trump down in the ring.
My son is also a vet.

I would not use my son to score political points.

He is a shitbag.
Well since your son is alive, and the nominee of a major party isn't currently trashing people who look like you and your son, and questioning your loyalty to the country, we'll never get to see what you would do in that situation now will we?

Forum List

Back