Am I the only one who thinks Kahn is a shitbag father?

It truly is amazing how the democrats are able to use people of color in order to trap them into within their "RACISM" narrative.

He is a typical weapon of the democrats and that is all he is. He is all too willing to use the memory of his dead son in order to propagate a political point of view.

It works every time on the stupid ass morons on the left. They fall right in line every time. They have no ability to see what they do and they use race to gain power.

It is a scary time.

And yes, the guy is a piece of shit.

It amazes me how democrats can get away with exploiting individuals for political gain and the public never points it out.
You don't care about anyone being "exploited," you're upset only because Trump screwed himself by attacking the family of a fallen soldier; Trump has only himself to blame.

How did he attack them?

Mr. Kahn is a 12th century throw back that has a sick love of Sharia law and the mistreatment of anyone that does not agree with him...look up his former business. He has been trying to cram as many Muslims into are nation as he can...why? His son joined the military prior to 9-11 and by all accounts was a fine young man but daddy is a danger. He is a danger for his support for a global puppet HC...VOTE TRUMP AND STOP MUSLIM IMMIGRATION...

It truly is amazing how the democrats are able to use people of color in order to trap them into within their "RACISM" narrative.

He is a typical weapon of the democrats and that is all he is. He is all too willing to use the memory of his dead son in order to propagate a political point of view.

It works every time on the stupid ass morons on the left. They fall right in line every time. They have no ability to see what they do and they use race to gain power.

It is a scary time.

It amazes me how democrats can get away with exploiting individuals for political gain and the public never points it out.
You don't care about anyone being "exploited," you're upset only because Trump screwed himself by attacking the family of a fallen soldier; Trump has only himself to blame.

What you are saying is that the carefully crafted and executed political strategy orchestrated by the DNC was successful. This kind of validates my point because he did allow himself to be exploited for a politics.

It is a scary time.

How did he attack them?
I really try to refrain from addressing them. They are robots. There is no point. That is all they know. RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM.

They will not see how the democrats use race to manipulate their minds for political gain.

They only deserve to be insulted. Truly, they actually deserve to have their teeth knocked out of their unappreciative American hating ignorant faces.

I will stick with either ignoring them or insulting them.

His son died fighting for principles that Trump has no respect for. He is honoring his son, and knocked Trump down in the ring.

The dirtbag had to protect his business of getting visas for rich Muslims and his support of the Taliban on his website. Democrats support both of those objectives.
I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp because you're a social conservative, but some people actually fight for what they believe in, and not to benefit themselves :thup:

Kahn was waving the Constitution around as if it was unconstitutional for Trump to deny Muslims to immigrate to the US. That is total nonsense. If we could put Japanese-Americans in internment camps during WWII we can certainly deny Muslims entry until they are properly vetted. All Muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.
Trump certainly wants to impede the practice of a particular religion. Maybe you should ask Khan to borrow his copy of the constitution, so you can learn why that's unconstitutional. :thup:

How is Trump proposing to impede the practice of a particular religion?
You're saying Trump has no interest in doing anything about Islam in America? That would certainly be news to his base.

Anyways banning a religion from entering the country is certainly unprecedented. And having Muslims sign up in a registry and surveilling their places of worship certainly presents some constitutional hurdles.

He is out there trying to convince McCain to not endorse Trump or to retract his endorsement by saying that Trump hates muslims. He is basically using his son's tragic death for a political advantage which makes him kind of shitty parent.
His son died fighting for principles that Trump has no respect for. He is honoring his son, and knocked Trump down in the ring.

Bullshit. His dad is a political tool......he uses his sons death to shield himself from criticism.....using your dead son like that makes you a very shitty father

The dirtbag had to protect his business of getting visas for rich Muslims and his support of the Taliban on his website. Democrats support both of those objectives.
I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp because you're a social conservative, but some people actually fight for what they believe in, and not to benefit themselves :thup:

Kahn was waving the Constitution around as if it was unconstitutional for Trump to deny Muslims to immigrate to the US. That is total nonsense. If we could put Japanese-Americans in internment camps during WWII we can certainly deny Muslims entry until they are properly vetted. All Muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.
Trump certainly wants to impede the practice of a particular religion. Maybe you should ask Khan to borrow his copy of the constitution, so you can learn why that's unconstitutional. :thup:

You're saying Trump has no interest in doing anything about Islam in America? That would certainly be news to his base.

Anyways banning a religion from entering the country is certainly unprecedented. And having Muslims sign up in a registry and surveilling their places of worship certainly presents some constitutional hurdles.

Not that I am aware of... ant btw, any group of people can be banned from entry for any reason. Places of worship certainly are sanctuaries, but look what the Clinton administration did.

No its.not, smart nations.have done.it for centuries.....hell the Roman's wo u lent just let em in....much smarter than our liberals.

As soon as he started ranting & raving about Trump and others being 'Islamophobes', he lost me for good. That's how all the madness began in Western Europe. It began with asshole Leftists and Muslims targeting folks with accusations of being 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', Islamophobes', and so on. It's a dirty trick they use to silence opposition. But now look at Western Europe. Look at what the extremist Leftists and Muslims have done. Western Europe will be fighting a bloody war against its own Jihadists for many years to come. And the blame does fall squarely on extremist Leftists and Muslims.

The only thing that can save Western Europe now, is a massive Right Wing Revolution. So, be very wary when the Left starts ranting & raving about others being 'Racists', 'Islamophobes', 'Xenophobes', and so on. That means very dark times are coming. The American Left is already cracking open the Immigration Floodgates. It could be only a matter of time before they open em all the way. I hope Americans don't allow them to do what they did in Western Europe. But i guess we'll see.

My brother died from wounds sustained in a military accident while serving. From then on she took down all flags and never permitted my dad to fly one again in protest. I supported her. But she never went public with the vitriol she felt.

Stupid Trumpbots are butthurt beyond repair. Why are they so butthurt and whining? Because a Muslim dude gave a little talk and called Trump out. It made Trump stupidly lash out and attack the Muslim dude. The Muslim dude happened to be a father of a slain soldier who died a heroes death. We call the parents of those men and women who died defending America Gold Star Moms and Dads. They traditionally have always been given great reverence and respect for sacrificing their child for the price of our freedom. Freedom isn't Free.
After Trump and his supporters, like the ones who are posting here on this thread broke the tradition and treated Mr. Kahn with anger, hate, disrespect and disparaging remarks the country turned on Trump. His poll numbers began sinking as a great feeling of disdain and disgust engulfed him and his supporters. The numbers kept going down and have probably sank so low that his chances of winning an election are disappearing if they haven't disappeared already.
History will record that it was a lone Muslim father of a patriotic son with the help of the disgusting Trump cult who was the catalyst in bringing down the Trump cult

Stupid Trumpbots are butthurt beyond repair. Why are they so butthurt and whining? Because a Muslim dude gave a little talk and called Trump out. It made Trump stupidly lash out and attack the Muslim dude. The Muslim dude happened to be a father of a slain soldier who died a heroes death. We call the parents of those men and women who died defending America Gold Star Moms and Dads. They traditionally have always been given great reverence and respect for sacrificing their child for the price of our freedom. Freedom isn't Free.
After Trump and his supporters, like the ones who are posting here on this thread broke the tradition and treated Mr. Kahn with anger, hate, disrespect and disparaging remarks the country turned on Trump. His poll numbers began sinking as a great feeling of disdain and disgust engulfed him and his supporters. The numbers kept going down and have probably sank so low that his chances of winning an election are disappearing if they haven't disappeared already.
History will record that it was a lone Muslim father of a patriotic son with the help of the disgusting Trump cult who was the catalyst in bringing down the Trump cult

What you said was true about gold star parents but why pick out that dude? There are plenty of people who qualify as gold star parents so was he picked out at random or did the DNC have some kind of strategy behind his selection? He was muslim and he did have a son who died in a war which makes him the perfect attack dog against Trump.

It just seems like his appearance was not as genuine as it appears.

He is out there trying to convince McCain to not endorse Trump or to retract his endorsement by saying that Trump hates muslims. He is basically using his son's tragic death for a political advantage which makes him kind of shitty parent.

Bullshit. His dad is a political tool......he uses his sons death to shield himself from criticism.....using your dead son like that makes you a very shitty father
A shittier father would be a man who let's his son and people like his son be slandered by a pompous bastard who shits on the military and has never sacrificed anything in his life.

Not that I am aware of... ant btw, any group of people can be banned from entry for any reason. Places of worship certainly are sanctuaries, but look what the Clinton administration did.
No religion has ever been banned from entry into the U.S. That would be, oh I don't know, impeding its practice or something like that.

My brother died from wounds sustained in a military accident while serving. From then on she took down all flags and never permitted my dad to fly one again in protest. I supported her. But she never went public with the vitriol she felt.

A lot of people are angry at the government when their kids die in a war. I would think that would be normal.

A shittier father would be a man who let's his son and people like his son be slandered by a pompous bastard who shits on the military and has never sacrificed anything in his life.
Never sacrificed anything or anyone? Come on now. He's built great structures! If that isn't sacrifice, I don't know what is.

Q. When did the left become all pro military?

A. When they think they can use it for a political edge...

Never sacrificed anything or anyone? Come on now. He's built great structures! If that isn't sacrifice, I don't know what is.

I don't want to live in a country that demands I sacrifice anything for it and that is just the truth.

No religion has ever been banned from entry into the U.S. That would be, oh I don't know, impeding its practice or something like that.

True, but it is a perfectly legal litmus test. No one has a "right" to come here and practice their religion... especially a religion that fundamentally is at odds with our system of government. Islam is a system of government.

Forum List

Back