Am I the only one who thinks Kahn is a shitbag father?

What liberals expect, here, there, and everywhere is to be able to attack and not be challenged in any way. Mr. Trump made the mistake of challenging the man who attacked him. Shame on Mr. Trump and all conservatives!

He is out there trying to convince McCain to not endorse Trump or to retract his endorsement by saying that Trump hates muslims. He is basically using his son's tragic death for a political advantage which makes him kind of shitty parent.
His son died fighting for principles that Trump has no respect for. He is honoring his son, and knocked Trump down in the ring.

The dirtbag had to protect his business of getting visas for rich Muslims and his support of the Taliban on his website. Democrats support both of those objectives.
I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp because you're a social conservative, but some people actually fight for what they believe in, and not to benefit themselves :thup:

Kahn was waving the Constitution around as if it was unconstitutional for Trump to deny Muslims to immigrate to the US. That is total nonsense. If we could put Japanese-Americans in internment camps during WWII we can certainly deny Muslims entry until they are properly vetted. All Muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

The answer lies (no pun) in the amount $ USD paid to this enemy by the Clinton Foudation tax free dollars.......filed under "other". That's all.

Ban the Birkini........hip hip hooray

If Mr. Kahn is a terrible father, then in turn this silly b!tc# is just whining according to YOUR logic, Mr. SuperD. Her speech did not seem to get the publicity it deserved. Why? Because Mr. Trump himself drowned her out of the room with his ridiculous fight with Mr. Kahn. That's YOUR guy, you silly fool.

pat-smith-614x412.jpg

He is out there trying to convince McCain to not endorse Trump or to retract his endorsement by saying that Trump hates muslims. He is basically using his son's tragic death for a political advantage which makes him kind of shitty parent.

Where do people get this idiotic notion that deaths cannot be part of the political debate?

If Mr. Kahn is a terrible father, then in turn this silly b!tc# is just whining according to YOUR logic, Mr. SuperD. Her speech did not seem to get the publicity it deserved. Why? Because Mr. Trump himself drowned her out of the room with his ridiculous fight with Mr. Kahn. That's YOUR guy, you silly fool.

pat-smith-614x412.jpg

How much did the MSM say about her for the week or more before Kahn did his attack on Trump?

His son died fighting for principles that Trump has no respect for. He is honoring his son, and knocked Trump down in the ring.

The dirtbag had to protect his business of getting visas for rich Muslims and his support of the Taliban on his website. Democrats support both of those objectives.
I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp because you're a social conservative, but some people actually fight for what they believe in, and not to benefit themselves :thup:

Kahn was waving the Constitution around as if it was unconstitutional for Trump to deny Muslims to immigrate to the US. That is total nonsense. If we could put Japanese-Americans in internment camps during WWII we can certainly deny Muslims entry until they are properly vetted. All Muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.
Trump certainly wants to impede the practice of a particular religion. Maybe you should ask Khan to borrow his copy of the constitution, so you can learn why that's unconstitutional. :thup:

pat-smith-614x412.jpg
You call her a silly bitch? How very liberal.

It was Rump, not Khan, who started the whole Islamobigot thing. Khan simply responded to it.
If you were, say, Catholic and a politician declared Catholics should be rounded up, branded and deported, would you not go on defense?

Not sure what any of that has to do with his fathering though. Now, if the guy was, say, pimping out his own daughter, that would be shitbaggish.

Trump certainly wants to impede the practice of a particular religion. Maybe you should ask Khan to borrow his copy of the constitution, so you can learn why that's unconstitutional. :thup:

Vetting Muslims to deny radical Islamist jihadists admission to the US is constitutional. Perhaps you should look it up.

pat-smith-614x412.jpg

Just showing up doesn't necessarily mean you exploiting your child's death for politics but the fact that Kahn is trying to use a common political tactic used by a lot of politicians means that he is more concerned about politics than his son's death.

Someone had to coordinate with him about what to say and what the strategy was and he agreed to it. I suppose both sides are using their perspective parents but Kahn sounds more like a politician trying to get his party into power. He is basically allowing his son's death to be used to execute a political strategy crafted by the DNC.

Spare me the noise about how both sides do it because I already said they do but Kahn seems to take it one step further than the others. He should have said NO because knowingly allowing his son's death to be exploited like that just seems wrong.

It was Rump, not Khan, who started the whole Islamobigot thing. Khan simply responded to it.
If you were, say, Catholic and a politician declared Catholics should be rounded up, branded and deported, would you not go on defense?

Not sure what any of that has to do with his fathering though. Now, if the guy was, say, pimping out his own daughter, that would be shitbaggish.

If the Catholics had a radical element that blew themselves up in a mall, threw homosexuals off of rooftops because they were homosexual, and cut off peoples heads because they were a Jew or a Christian, I would take a hard look at allowing any more Catholics into the US.

Of course a dishonest dirtbag would make up crap like rounded up, branded and deported.

Khan doesn't have a daughter that I am aware of, but if she dressed like his wife does. the pimping business would not go well.

Just showing up doesn't necessarily mean you exploiting your child's death for politics but the fact that Kahn is trying to use a common political tactic used by a lot of politicians means that he is more concerned about politics than his son's death.

Actually (again, it's not going away) --- he's defending himself and his entire group that was lumped together by Rump.

You seem to think Rump can just blanket-attack whoever he wants but then be immune to anyone who bites back. Apparently in your world the target should ust bend over and take it.

I will never understand the authoritarian-passive mind.

It truly is amazing how the democrats are able to use people of color in order to trap them into within their "RACISM" narrative.

He is a typical weapon of the democrats and that is all he is. He is all too willing to use the memory of his dead son in order to propagate a political point of view.

It works every time on the stupid ass morons on the left. They fall right in line every time. They have no ability to see what they do and they use race to gain power.

It is a scary time.

And yes, the guy is a piece of shit.

It amazes me how democrats can get away with exploiting individuals for political gain and the public never points it out.
You don't care about anyone being "exploited," you're upset only because Trump screwed himself by attacking the family of a fallen soldier; Trump has only himself to blame.

If the Catholics had a radical element that blew themselves up in a mall, threw homosexuals off of rooftops because they were homosexual, and cut off peoples heads because they were a Jew of a Christian, I would take a hard look at allowing any more Catholics into the US.

Whelp -- that's what the Klan was doing about a hundred years ago, based on the hair-on-fire concepts of the time, which was something about one-world government from Rome. Doesn't matter what the pretext is; if your ethnic group, gender, religion etc is attacked as a group in a blanket statement ---- you take exception. And that's the point that sailed over your head, than which you're apparently not too tall after all.

And as a member of whatever group that was blanket-attacked, you have every right to take exception, so stop crying the blues that somebody actually stood up and did so instead of just bending over.

Of course a dishonest dirtbag would make up crap like rounded up, branded and deported.

Agree. And basically one did, and that's what Khan defended himself against.

Khan doesn't have a daughter that I am aware of, but if she dressed like his wife does. the pimping business would not go well.

But Rump does. And another point sails over the same head.

Actually (again, it's not going away) --- he's defending himself and his entire group that was lumped together by Rump.

You seem to think Rump can just blanket-attack whoever he wants but then be immune to anyone who bites back. Apparently in your world the target should ust bend over and take it.

I will never understand the authoritarian-passive mind.

He is knowingly allowing his son's death to be used as a political strategy and I think a lot of people may not feel comfortable with being used like that. I think if a lot of the moms sensed that they and their son's death was being used for someone else they may be a little upset by that but Kahn doesn't seem to mind. He held out the constitution in order to get Trump to respond and that basically sounds like a political strategy that he had to be aware of before he even did it.

How is Trump proposing to impede the practice of a particular religion?

It truly is amazing how the democrats are able to use people of color in order to trap them into within their "RACISM" narrative.

He is a typical weapon of the democrats and that is all he is. He is all too willing to use the memory of his dead son in order to propagate a political point of view.

It works every time on the stupid ass morons on the left. They fall right in line every time. They have no ability to see what they do and they use race to gain power.

It is a scary time.

And yes, the guy is a piece of shit.

It amazes me how democrats can get away with exploiting individuals for political gain and the public never points it out.
You don't care about anyone being "exploited," you're upset only because Trump screwed himself by attacking the family of a fallen soldier; Trump has only himself to blame.

He pointed out the truth and nothing more and I am beginning to wonder if Kahn actually did have a son who died. Why wasn't his name being released?

Forum List

Back