Am I the only one who thinks Kahn is a shitbag father?

He is out there trying to convince McCain to not endorse Trump or to retract his endorsement by saying that Trump hates muslims. He is basically using his son's tragic death for a political advantage which makes him kind of shitty parent.
His son died fighting for principles that Trump has no respect for. He is honoring his son, and knocked Trump down in the ring.

Bullshit. His dad is a political tool......he uses his sons death to shield himself from criticism.....using your dead son like that makes you a very shitty father
A shittier father would be a man who let's his son and people like his son be slandered by a pompous bastard who shits on the military and has never sacrificed anything in his life.
Never sacrificed anything or anyone? Come on now. He's built great structures! If that isn't sacrifice, I don't know what is.

I don't want to live in a country that demands I sacrifice anything for it and that is just the truth.

You also don't want to be in this conversation because nobody claimed such a "demand". The comparison is simply that the Khans DID sacrifice, while Rump has never done so.

And he's exactly right about that. I've been saying it for months on this board in terms of Rump's never having held an actual job or taken any kind of responsibility at all. Military service would have qualified for that but --- bone chips in unknown foot while playing squash, you know. :gay:

Kahn was waving the Constitution around as if it was unconstitutional for Trump to deny Muslims to immigrate to the US. That is total nonsense. If we could put Japanese-Americans in internment camps during WWII we can certainly deny Muslims entry until they are properly vetted. All Muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.
Trump certainly wants to impede the practice of a particular religion. Maybe you should ask Khan to borrow his copy of the constitution, so you can learn why that's unconstitutional. :thup:

How is Trump proposing to impede the practice of a particular religion?
You're saying Trump has no interest in doing anything about Islam in America? That would certainly be news to his base.

Anyways banning a religion from entering the country is certainly unprecedented. And having Muslims sign up in a registry and surveilling their places of worship certainly presents some constitutional hurdles.

Not that I am aware of... ant btw, any group of people can be banned from entry for any reason. Places of worship certainly are sanctuaries, but look what the Clinton administration did.
No religion has ever been banned from entry into the U.S. That would be, oh I don't know, impeding its practice or something like that.

How is that? Preventing nuts in the country by banning a religion is not prohibiting the free exercise....first the constitution only applies to.citizens, not to everyone in the world. Second those refugees are not citizens, so why would you want muslim extremists in here?

If they come in, please shoot up blue cities....they'll forgive you

He is out there trying to convince McCain to not endorse Trump or to retract his endorsement by saying that Trump hates muslims. He is basically using his son's tragic death for a political advantage which makes him kind of shitty parent.
His son died fighting for principles that Trump has no respect for. He is honoring his son, and knocked Trump down in the ring.

Bullshit. His dad is a political tool......he uses his sons death to shield himself from criticism.....using your dead son like that makes you a very shitty father
A shittier father would be a man who let's his son and people like his son be slandered by a pompous bastard who shits on the military and has never sacrificed anything in his life.

Q. When did the left become all pro military?

A. When they think they can use it for a political edge...

They hate the military... believe me if this guy;s name as Albert Smith and was a Methodist and spoke at a Trump rally, they'd be shitting all over him.... nut like really shitting on him.

That sounds hollow coming from a conservative who misses seeing our soldiers come home in caskets.

Never sacrificed anything or anyone? Come on now. He's built great structures! If that isn't sacrifice, I don't know what is.

I don't want to live in a country that demands I sacrifice anything for it and that is just the truth.

You also don't want to be in this conversation because nobody claimed such a "demand". The comparison is simply that the Khans DID sacrifice, while Rump has never done so.

And he's exactly right about that. I've been saying it for months on this board in terms of his never having held an actual job or taken any kind of responsibility at all. Military service would have qualified for that but --- bone chips in unknown foot while playing squash, you know. :gay:

Their son made the ultimate sacrifice, them, not so much.

They sacrificed what? Their son? No he sacrificed....they didn't do dick.

Stupid Trumpbots are butthurt beyond repair. Why are they so butthurt and whining? Because a Muslim dude gave a little talk and called Trump out. It made Trump stupidly lash out and attack the Muslim dude. The Muslim dude happened to be a father of a slain soldier who died a heroes death. We call the parents of those men and women who died defending America Gold Star Moms and Dads. They traditionally have always been given great reverence and respect for sacrificing their child for the price of our freedom. Freedom isn't Free.
After Trump and his supporters, like the ones who are posting here on this thread broke the tradition and treated Mr. Kahn with anger, hate, disrespect and disparaging remarks the country turned on Trump. His poll numbers began sinking as a great feeling of disdain and disgust engulfed him and his supporters. The numbers kept going down and have probably sank so low that his chances of winning an election are disappearing if they haven't disappeared already.
History will record that it was a lone Muslim father of a patriotic son with the help of the disgusting Trump cult who was the catalyst in bringing down the Trump cult

Stupid Trumpbots are butthurt beyond repair. Why are they so butthurt and whining? Because a Muslim dude gave a little talk and called Trump out. It made Trump stupidly lash out and attack the Muslim dude. The Muslim dude happened to be a father of a slain soldier who died a heroes death. We call the parents of those men and women who died defending America Gold Star Moms and Dads. They traditionally have always been given great reverence and respect for sacrificing their child for the price of our freedom. Freedom isn't Free.
After Trump and his supporters, like the ones who are posting here on this thread broke the tradition and treated Mr. Kahn with anger, hate, disrespect and disparaging remarks the country turned on Trump. His poll numbers began sinking as a great feeling of disdain and disgust engulfed him and his supporters. The numbers kept going down and have probably sank so low that his chances of winning an election are disappearing if they haven't disappeared already.
History will record that it was a lone Muslim father of a patriotic son with the help of the disgusting Trump cult who was the catalyst in bringing down the Trump cult

What you said was true about gold star parents but why pick out that dude? There are plenty of people who qualify as gold star parents so was he picked out at random or did the DNC have some kind of strategy behind his selection? He was muslim and he did have a son who died in a war which makes him the perfect attack dog against Trump.

It just seems like his appearance was not as genuine as it appears.
The Gold Star parent does not have to even give a reason for speaking out. Motivation is irrelevant. Their child died to protect our freedoms, one of which is free speech. If they want to speak against Trump it is their right to do so.

That sounds hollow coming from a conservative who misses seeing our soldiers come home in caskets.

When did he ever claim to miss seeing that? Good God man...

Trump certainly wants to impede the practice of a particular religion. Maybe you should ask Khan to borrow his copy of the constitution, so you can learn why that's unconstitutional. :thup:

How is Trump proposing to impede the practice of a particular religion?
You're saying Trump has no interest in doing anything about Islam in America? That would certainly be news to his base.

Anyways banning a religion from entering the country is certainly unprecedented. And having Muslims sign up in a registry and surveilling their places of worship certainly presents some constitutional hurdles.

Not that I am aware of... ant btw, any group of people can be banned from entry for any reason. Places of worship certainly are sanctuaries, but look what the Clinton administration did.
No religion has ever been banned from entry into the U.S. That would be, oh I don't know, impeding its practice or something like that.

True, but it is a perfectly legal litmus test. No one has a "right" to come here and practice their religion... especially a religion that fundamentally is at odds with our system of government. Islam is a system of government.

Funny, that's what the Klan were saying about Catholics back in the day too.
Some games just never change.

No people like yoh.loved it for the political value...you guys ls were the ones with the body count totals and countdowns....you guys couldn't wait to hit certain numbers...you sick fucks!

So ---- they didn't lose a son, didn't they?
I suspect they'll be overjoyed at this news. Why don't you tell them.

They hate the military... believe me if this guy;s name as Albert Smith and was a Methodist and spoke at a Trump rally, they'd be shitting all over him.... nut like really shitting on him.

They'd be saying "we like people who weren't captured, OK"?

:rolleyes:

So ---- they didn't lose a son, didn't they?
I suspect they'll be overjoyed at this news. Why don't you tell them.

They may have lost a.son, but it wasn't their noble choice. And they dielsrepect that death by being a political tool. At least pat Smith has a reason to attack Clinton, she fucked up Ben grazing

Why is khan attacking Trump, he had nothing to do with their sons death

They may have lost a.son, but it wasn't their noble choice. And they dielsrepect that death by being a political tool.

Yeah, how dare they be on the receiving end of a blanket slur. What WERE they thinking.

Why is khan attacking Trump, he had nothing to do with their sons death

Hey, why is Rump attacking entire ethnic groups, nationalities, religions and genders? Or does history somehow magically reset wherever you want it and the past just ---- wipes itself out?

Who do you think you are --- Rudy Giulani?

2 things. Ok what does his son have to do with any of Trump's policies?

And how has trump.slandered his."people"?

And he's exactly right about that. I've been saying it for months on this board in terms of Rump's never having held an actual job or taken any kind of responsibility at all. Military service would have qualified for that but --- bone chips in unknown foot while playing squash, you know. :gay:
trump, just like his fellow chickenhawk cheney, received 5 fucking deferments.

What a patriot you are. Ask what my country can do for me, not what I can do for it.

What a patriot you are. Ask what my country can do for me, not what I can do for it.

And what a patriot are the types always demanding that someone else do something for them..

Well, no wonder the OP doesn't like him.

Forum List

Back