Amanda Knox IS NOT Guilty and can not be tried again

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Italy top court: Amanda Knox conviction based on poor case

For all you boobs who ignored the original overturning the second one is final and clear. The evidence NEVER existed to put her in the room or with the weapon. The man that supposedly had the murder weapon? Nope that knife had NO BLOOD at all on it. And was poorly maintained by the cops. The only supposed DNA evidence sat for 41 days and then was handled by numerous people with dirty gloves and the supposed DNA was the man's. The final Court ruled they CAN NOT be tried again.

I've been saying it ever since I read The Monster of Florence.

I recommend the book for anyone interested in some insight in to the corrupt and inept Italian legal system. As well as being about the serial killer, it also tells the true of the experiences of Douglas Preston had while researching a non-fiction book about a serial killer people he dealt with, specifically the prosecutor in Knox's case...

Crime author, Knox prosecutor butted heads

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0011UGMRI/?tag=ff0d01-20

Italy top court: Amanda Knox conviction based on poor case

For all you boobs who ignored the original overturning the second one is final and clear. The evidence NEVER existed to put her in the room or with the weapon. The man that supposedly had the murder weapon? Nope that knife had NO BLOOD at all on it. And was poorly maintained by the cops. The only supposed DNA evidence sat for 41 days and then was handled by numerous people with dirty gloves and the supposed DNA was the man's. The final Court ruled they CAN NOT be tried again.

Well... That didn't take long!

Did Italy apologize and offer her an all expense paid trip to Italy?

Forum List

Back