Amazon and Microsoft battling for war cloud defense contract

Microsoft ? Now THAT would be a fail. Give it to Jeff. At least it'll be on Red Hat and Debian servers. How many times you seen Amazon down. How many times has you Microshit garbage on the desk and any site that uses their server garbage been down or downright fucked up ?
Hell man. Microshit was smart enough to use Red Hatt on their Hotmail system.That was the only way to try to keep up with Yahoo and AOL mail back in the day

That is the suckers philosophy. An Amazon user pays 1000 dollars over 10 years. I pay nothing, prime users pay pennies less than non prime, and prime users lose their money if they use another store. Barnum was wrong because there is a sucker born every second not minute

No other source has a better selection than Amazon, not even your beloved WalMart.

Plus you keep ignoring the streaming services that are a part of AmazonPrime. One Prime account and 4 people (or more) can watch what they want, when they want and it is less than Netflix.

As I live close to a distribution center, I often get things the same day if I order in the morning, or the next day at the latest.

I use it, my daughter who lives 4 states away uses it, my wife uses it and my son uses it. All for 68 cents a day.

But hey, you keep on using Walmart, they need all the customers they can get.

Microsoft ? Now THAT would be a fail. Give it to Jeff. At least it'll be on Red Hat and Debian servers. How many times you seen Amazon down. How many times has you Microshit garbage on the desk and any site that uses their server garbage been down or downright fucked up ?
Hell man. Microshit was smart enough to use Red Hatt on their Hotmail system.That was the only way to try to keep up with Yahoo and AOL mail back in the day

I am not an IT expert, but it is my understanding their Cloud service is one of the best out there.

That is the suckers philosophy. An Amazon user pays 1000 dollars over 10 years. I pay nothing, prime users pay pennies less than non prime, and prime users lose their money if they use another store. Barnum was wrong because there is a sucker born every second not minute

No other source has a better selection than Amazon, not even your beloved WalMart.

Plus you keep ignoring the streaming services that are a part of AmazonPrime. One Prime account and 4 people (or more) can watch what they want, when they want and it is less than Netflix.

As I live close to a distribution center, I often get things the same day if I order in the morning, or the next day at the latest.

I use it, my daughter who lives 4 states away uses it, my wife uses it and my son uses it. All for 68 cents a day.

Enjoy paying 1000 over 10 years more than me

Amazon is a criminal enterprise

This is true I paid 11 bucks for 2 day shipping at Amazon. The next day they sent me an email saying that my items would ship in 10 days. So i called them and said that i paid 11 dollars for 2 day shipping. They said that one item was not in stock, so I said that they charged me 11 dollars and that we have a 2 day contract, they wanted me to cancel the order but I said I would sue for breach of contract (yes Amazon was scared) So they decided to pay nearly a hundred dollars to overnight me 2 plastic phone cases that were worth perhaps 20 bucks. So they lost money on me because I stood up to them. You are so clueless that you are paying thousands more for what I get for free.

So thanks Amazon morons, you created my free shipping

I am not an IT expert, but it is my understanding their Cloud service is one of the best out there.
Not one of, the best period

I use prime.

The only suckers are those who have not actually done the math on the value they get for the cost.

I have no problem continuing to be a "sucker" as long as I get this value.
:lol:

I am happy to pay 68 cents a day for streaming services my whole family uses. It is a hell of a deal. The shipping is just icing on the cake.

This is true I paid 11 bucks for 2 day shipping at Amazon. The next day they sent me an email saying that my items would ship in 10 days. So i called them and said that i paid 11 dollars for 2 day shipping. They said that one item was not in stock, so I said that they charged me 11 dollars and that we have a 2 day contract, they wanted me to cancel the order but I said I would sue for breach of contract (yes Amazon was scared) So they decided to pay nearly a hundred dollars to overnight me 2 plastic phone cases that were worth perhaps 20 bucks. So they lost money on me because I stood up to them. You are so clueless that you are paying thousands more for what I get for free.

You were willing to pay 11 bucks for what I get as a bonus to my streaming service, and then you call us suckers?

:21::21::21:

Ah, we have Mr. Ad Hominem.

I comparison shop for total price and the shipping is $0.00.
Feel free to pay more for whatever you buy.

The fact is that ALL Amazon users pay for shipping. I buy from Walmart which is the biggest retailer in the USA and I NEVER pay for shipping.

LOL There is a sucker born every day
You are actually not at all intelligent.
I get the total price side by side on my phone or PC.
Amazon is at least $30.00 less than Walmart 95% of the time.
Each time you post you seem to get less knowledgeable about how you manage your billions.
But you paid at least 100 dollars for free shipping on that.

Moron alert

What is your 401k worth

Zero
From a purest point of view you are paying for the supplier to ship your goods to Walmart and then you are paying for Walmart’s outlet expenses.
You are also paying for the gas you used to go to Walmart and back home again.
And then you wind up paying more overall.

What is your 401K worth?

By the way, your grammar is wanting.
Walmart has free shipping and the lowest prices. Amazon is actually responsible for Walmarts free shipping so thanks to all prime morons for paying for their shipping.

PS you dont buy a phone or new computer every year, but suckers like you do pay for free shipping every year. In ten years you pay over 1000 dollars for free shipping, only a retard believes this.

You are thus a qualified tard
Walmart does not have the cheapest prices on anything other than buying a cup or perhaps a piece of cookware that Amazon doesn’t sell.
It is not wise to lie when your lies are exposed at the touch of a smart device’s screen.

It’s obvious your ego is too big too deal with facts.

I have been shopping on Amazon for about 3 years and Walmart would have cost me a few grand more.

Your mental disturbance has been noted.

I am happy to pay 68 cents a day for streaming services my whole family uses. It is a hell of a deal. The shipping is just icing on the cake.

You were willing to pay 11 bucks for what I get as a bonus to my streaming service, and then you call us suckers?

I needed the cases pronto so I paid, Amazon never at any point had the ability to deliver. They banked that I would pay them 100 dollars for prime. Bye the way since they were in breach of contract they dropped the 11 dollars shipping and paid FedEx to overnight the items to me for free. So I paid nothing and you paid 100 bucks

Moron alert

PS You have never saved at Amazon, I save at Fidelity.......

Sucker

I needed the cases pronto so I paid, Amazon never at any point had the ability to deliver. They banked that I would pay them 100 dollars for prime. Bye the way since they were in breach of contract they dropped the 11 dollars shipping and paid FedEx to overnight the items to me for free. So I paid nothing and you paid 100 bucks

Moron alert

Sucker
What year was this?

The fact is that ALL Amazon users pay for shipping. I buy from Walmart which is the biggest retailer in the USA and I NEVER pay for shipping.

LOL There is a sucker born every day
Each time you post you seem to get less knowledgeable about how you manage your billions.

Moron alert

What is your 401k worth

Zero
From a purest point of view you are paying for the supplier to ship your goods to Walmart and then you are paying for Walmart’s outlet expenses.

What is your 401K worth?

Walmart has free shipping and the lowest prices. Amazon is actually responsible for Walmarts free shipping so thanks to all prime morons for paying for their shipping.

PS you dont buy a phone or new computer every year, but suckers like you do pay for free shipping every year. In ten years you pay over 1000 dollars for free shipping, only a retard believes this.

Walmart does not have the cheapest prices on anything other than buying a cup or perhaps a piece of cookware that Amazon doesn’t sell.
It is not wise to lie when your lies are exposed at the touch of a smart device’s screen.

You can save at fidelity investments, all Amazon allows is spending

Yawning

Moron alert

What is your 401k worth

Zero

What is your 401K worth?

You can save at fidelity investments, all Amazon allows is spending

Yawning
What year was this?

Moron alert

Sucker
What year was this?
Last year I believe but it might have been in 17, I have the emails that prove their breach of contract

Moron alert

Sucker
What year was this?
Last year I believe but it might have been is 17, I have the emails that prove their breach of contract
Wow!
I seriously can’t remember ever waiting more than 3 days to get anything from Amazon prior to Prime.
Now I get it the same or next day since there’s a warehouse within 5 miles of my town.
Maybe it’s where you live?

Moron alert

Sucker

I have never had an Amazon product that was late. I did once buy the wrong phone case and when I did the return they gave me my money and told me to keep the case also, which I then sold on Ebay!

I spend less at Amazon than other places and then put the left over money into a Schawab account...see how that works.

You spend more and have less to give Fidelity.

And you are still the moron that was willing to pay 11 bucks for what I get as a bonus to my streaming service!

Moron alert

Sucker
What year was this?
Last year I believe but it might have been is 17, I have the emails that prove their breach of contract
Wow!
I seriously can’t remember ever waiting more than 3 days to get anything from Amazon prior to Prime.
Now I get it the same or next day since there’s a warehouse within 5 miles of my town.
Amazon does not have .01 percent of what they sell in that warehouse, really

Moron alert

Sucker

I have never had an Amazon product that was late. I did once buy the wrong phone case and when I did the return they gave me my money and told me to keep the case also, which I then sold on Ebay!

I spend less at Amazon than other places and then put the left over money into a Schawab account...see how that works.

You spend more and have less to give Fidelity.

And you are still the moron that was willing to pay 11 bucks for what I get as a bonus to my streaming service!
I paid zero dude, Amazon paid almost 100 dollars to stop me from suing. If I bought prime I would have paid 100 dollars more like you did

Sucker

Moron alert

Sucker
What year was this?
Wow!
Amazon does not have .01 percent of what they sell in that warehouse, really
And yet I get my order within 2 days.
Who woulda figyad.
Then again, they have a well integrated network of deliverers such as UPS, Enterprise and Amazon itself.

I paid zero dude, Amazon paid almost 100 dollars to stop me from suing. If I bought prime I wou lo d have paid 100 dollars more like you did

Sucker

You paid zero because they messed up, but you were still stupid enough to be willing to pay it.

So, you were more than willing to pay 11 bucks for what I get as a bonus to my streaming service.

Forum List

Back