🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazon bans Holocaust denial books

The so called Holocaust has turned into a world wide ponzi scheme.

Guilt money is still pouring in from governments into zionists organizations.

As the jewish controlled media continues to relentlessly hammer the public with Holocaust themed movies and documentaries. .... :cool:

No one is forcing you to watch documentaries about the Holocaust. We have remote controls and hundreds of channels with many other options for entertainment.

Also, there are 22 Arab states and 57 Muslim countries. You can join your brethren in one of those places, where I'm sure Holocaust documentaries aren't shown.

I never could understand the ban of questioning any aspect of the so called Holocaust?

In some countries a person can go to prison for publicly challenging the official story.

Why?

What are they hiding?

Every other historical event has been reexamined and debated to death by historians. But the Holocaust narrative is officially of limits. Question any aspect of it and your academic career is over. .... :cool:
Sunni, the issue is that Amazon has chosen not to sell those books. Privilege of a private business. No government ban at all.

As for your academic claim, you try to teach a Geology class in college that the Earth is flat, and supported on turtles all the way down, and your academic career will probably be very short.

Yeah, it's also to quite silly that some European nations make questioning the Holocaust illegal. Thank goodness we have the First Amendment that makes such nonsense next to impossible here.
Even liberal Canada has Holocaust laws. In fact, people have been put in prison and others deported for questioning aspects of the alleged event. .... :cool:
Sunni, Sunni, we do not have those laws here. And the discussion concerns a private companies right to sell whatever it chooses to, or chooses not to.

So should cake makers have to make gay wedding cakes?
Different issue. They are selling cakes to the general public. For the same reason that we require anyone providing services to the general public to do so regardless of race, gender, or religion. We are not telling them that they can or cannot sell cakes.

I don't wish for anyone to be legally punished for denying the Holocaust. In fact, I want these people to spout their bullshit loudly from the rooftops. It show us which people are buffoons and also provides hours of comic relief. Win-win.

Some years back I visited Dachau ....probably the most sobering day of my life...with the Arizona Memorial a close second
I knew two different men that had helped liberate those camps. They saw with their own eyes what had happened there. They had no use or patience with anyone that tried to deny the fact of what happened in the Holocaust.

How can we tell if a cake is gay?
They know that it's gay if they make it that way. They also know if it's not gay if they are making it not gay.

Seriously, If the cake is decorated such that it is obviously going to be used to celebrate a same sex wedding, then it is a gay themed cake. No, the cake does not have a sexual orientation.
The fix would be for the cake shop to not do customized cakes for anyone. Then gay people would have to go elsewhere to purchase a gay themed cake.
So a business that does customized work should not get to pick and choose which projects to do? Seems silly to me! There is a difference in having "off the shelf" items which should be available for anyone to purchase and "custom" items which the business may or may not find objectionable.
Nope. If they are selling a product they have to sell it to everyone. Public accommodation laws. If they want to customize they can open up a private club instead of a business.
Sometimes laws are wrong. Having to call something a private club is simply way do doing what a privately owned business should be able to do anyway. If I run a business that builds houses, I should be able turn down contracts that involve building houses with 3 bathroom if I chose to do that.

One thing that has always seemed absurd to me.

Every large American city has a Holocaust museum. An event that happened on the other side of the world to foreign people. And didn't involve U.S. citizens.

Yet museums concerning the historical plight of American Indians are few and far between. ...... :cool:
Well, you have a point. But there are living museums concerning the present and historical plight of the Native Americans. They are called reservations. And visiting them is a disturbing and haunting experience.

How can we tell if a cake is gay?
They know that it's gay if they make it that way. They also know if it's not gay if they are making it not gay.

Seriously, If the cake is decorated such that it is obviously going to be used to celebrate a same sex wedding, then it is a gay themed cake. No, the cake does not have a sexual orientation.
The fix would be for the cake shop to not do customized cakes for anyone. Then gay people would have to go elsewhere to purchase a gay themed cake.
So a business that does customized work should not get to pick and choose which projects to do? Seems silly to me! There is a difference in having "off the shelf" items which should be available for anyone to purchase and "custom" items which the business may or may not find objectionable.
Nope. If they are selling a product they have to sell it to everyone. Public accommodation laws. If they want to customize they can open up a private club instead of a business.
Sometimes laws are wrong. Having to call something a private club is simply way do doing what a privately owned business should be able to do anyway. If I run a business that builds houses, I should be able turn down contracts that involve building houses with 3 bathroom if I chose to do that.
Well your talking about your opinion not what is law.

What you could if you wanted to just build houses with less than 3 bathrooms is let your customers know up front. As long as you are not discriminating based on color, religion or sexual preference you should be good to go. I dont think bathrooms fall into any of those categories.

Different issue. They are selling cakes to the general public. For the same reason that we require anyone providing services to the general public to do so regardless of race, gender, or religion. We are not telling them that they can or cannot sell cakes.
In some ways it's different, in some ways it's the same. They are not selling a product because they disagree with the nature of the product. The baker that does not sale the "gay" wedding cake for a gay wedding also does not agree with the nature of that product.

It's not book-burning or banning, if you want to get literal about it. You can always get a book like that thru other avenues. Perhaps Amazon feels they will not make much business with books like those.

You saying the books didn't sell? Produce your evidence. THINK , free-speech-hater

You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Not the issue. Why is amazon practicing book-burning.?
I think it's not book burning. Maybe they don't make too much money with that kind of books or maybe they don't want to be sued by Jewish group or other people who are offended by holocaust denial books :)
Actually Esther, they could not be sued for selling those books. It is simply a corporate decision that they don't want to sell those books. Perfectly legal and ethical. Should Amazon have chosen to allow those books to be sold by their company, that would also be perfectly legal and ethical.

[
They have confederate museums too. Traitors that went to war against the US but still honored.

HAHAHA. No - the south simply defended itself against a crazed president who said states could not secede even though the tenth amendment said they could.

Forum List

Back