🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazon bans Holocaust denial books

You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Agree 100%. But I think Amazon should just sell everything and let the public decide.
What you are saying is that someone should have the power to tell a private business what they can and cannot sell? I find that interesting. How does that fit into the ideology of either a conservative or a "Conservative"?

Where did I say that?

If the holocash AKA holohoax was true, we'd be allowed to challenge it.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/under-pressure-amazon-stops-selling-holocaust-denial-books-1.433963

march 8 2017 The online retailer Amazon has stopped selling three Holocaust-denial books after Jewish groups voiced growing frustration that the website was giving a platform to antisemites.

Amazon has been criticised for years over the revisionist titles for sale on its website, but the recent upsurge in antisemitism across America promoted Robert Rozett, a senior official at Yad Vashem, to write to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos last month calling for immediate action.

On Wednesday morning, the three titles that Mr Rozett had complained about were unavailable for purchase. Two were not showing up in searches, and one was listed but with a note saying that it was under review and could not be bought. This was the case for both US and UK stores.

Mr Rozett said the company had taken a “positive first step” which showed that they were listening to him and other Jewish groups that echoed his demand, such as the World Jewish Congress.
Wow. Time to find a new place to order books from. I like amazon because I can find books for 1 cent and just pay the 4$ shipping. But this is outright censorship and now that they have given an inch the Jew will take a mile.
17028914_1281595108598951_1560349169_n.jpg

17005997_1281595018598960_79475133_n.jpg

. Hitler like most of the right wing on here didn't want communism, which the Jews were the spread of it.
"

Always fascinating to hear from the Hitler apologists.

Thank you also good to hear from the Jewish worshippers as well.

Doesn't take Jewish worship to recognize that Jews did not deserve what Hitler did to them, or recognize those who try to rationalize what was done.

Oh yes you do, to think the Jews were weak and defenseless. Nothing cold be further from the truth.

. Hitler like most of the right wing on here didn't want communism, which the Jews were the spread of it.
"

Always fascinating to hear from the Hitler apologists.

Thank you also good to hear from the Jewish worshippers as well.

Doesn't take Jewish worship to recognize that Jews did not deserve what Hitler did to them, or recognize those who try to rationalize what was done.

Oh yes you do, to think the Jews were weak and defenseless. Nothing cold be further from the truth.

I don't have to think that Jews- and the Gypsies, and the Homosexuals- and others targeted for death camps by Hitler's regime were 'weak and helpless' in order to recognize that the Nazi's were sick assholes who happily ordered the deaths of millions.

For those who are not kissing Hitler's ass, I recommend the current issue of Smithsonian magazine which has an excellent article of how the Nazi's exterminated Jews in Poland- and then brought in more Jews to try to eliminate the evidence of what they had done.

The Nazi's knew what they did was a crime against humanity- and actively tried to cover it up.

“Should any member of the public find further offending works, please get in contact with us and we will report them using the appropriate channels.”

Just the start! They start with holohoax denial books I can only imagine what's next. Biographies of Hitler? Books critical of Israel or Jews? Books supportive of Palestine? I can only imagine.

Just added all 3 books to my to read list on goodreads and will be purchasing them here shortly. Can go on my banned books shelf. :)

next to huckfinn, to kill a mockingbird, uncle tom, color purple and the bible

“Should any member of the public find further offending works, please get in contact with us and we will report them using the appropriate channels.”

Just the start! They start with holohoax denial books I can only imagine what's next. Biographies of Hitler? Books critical of Israel or Jews? Books supportive of Palestine? I can only imagine.

In a 100 years, no one will see the word Palestinian, and if they do, they were horrible killers who tried to take over Israel.

Just added all 3 books to my to read list on goodreads and will be purchasing them here shortly. Can go on my banned books shelf. :)

next to huckfinn, to kill a mockingbird, uncle tom, color purple and the bible
Bible no thanks. I read enough of it growing up being forced into religion....the rest sure why the hell not...I am pretty sure my wife has to kill a mockingbird on her book shelf. The rest I am sure the library has.

Forum List

Back